It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is liberalism really a mental disorder?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: kellyjay

The IMF owns about 10% of Greek debt. So...

it owed 5bn between the imf and the european central bank

which brings me back to your original statement that the banks are conservative, do you have any cites? or did you ask every member of both establishments which political party the voted for? just curious how you got to that "fact"

What does this have to do with your OP labelling billions of people mentally ill?

Also i didnt label millions of people metally ill....i ASKED if liberalism was a mental disorder

comprehension will serve you well

And you wouldn't have asked unless you believed it...

Your slippery, underhanded & veiled accusations do not rise above my comprehension, young lady.

yes because asking questions, always means you know the answer already in your head...how dare i get other peoples views right? and had you asked my opinion then you would have been met with..no i dont think it is i just think liberals are stupid at times.

Ok fair enough, kelly.

You wasn't implying anything.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Banks are the ones pushing for austerity all over the EU. Is Austerity liberal now? lol

yes because democrats have never made any cuts right? lol ...smh

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The IMF owns about 10% of Greek debt. So...

it owed 5bn between the imf and the european central bank

which brings me back to your original statement that the banks are conservative, do you have any cites? or did you ask every member of both establishments which political party the voted for? just curious how you got to that "fact"

What does this have to do with your OP labelling billions of people mentally ill?

Also i didnt label millions of people metally ill....i ASKED if liberalism was a mental disorder

comprehension will serve you well

And you wouldn't have asked unless you believed it...

Your slippery, underhanded & veiled accusations do not rise above my comprehension, young lady.

yes because asking questions, always means you know the answer already in your head...how dare i get other peoples views right? and had you asked my opinion then you would have been met with..no i dont think it is i just think liberals are stupid at times.

Ok fair enough, kelly.

You wasn't implying anything.

Thanks for clearing that up.

you're very welcome

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Pushed by Conservatives and Liberals and Progressives were too weak and afraid to stand up to them in the immediate patriotic fervor sweeping the nation after 9/11.

Don't pin the birth of that crap on Progressives, pin not stopping it on them. Blame your own for coming up with them.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80
no, i didnt say that, what i did ASK is , is liberalism a mental disorder...

I would say anything to the extreme is a mental disorder. An ideal simply gives something for people with prior disposition for that belief to latch on to and vomit their stance to those around. Ultimately...why does anyone care what others think or believe? If you are truly an individual then why take sides on anything?

Anywho...enough of my idealism....

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nope. I'm for scaling back laws. Often times I'll argue legalities against the absurd Conservative logic of what is and isn't legal in the US and what actual equality is but no, I'm not for big government... I'm for scaling back laws, surveillance, war... you know Conservative things.

If I had to pick conservative members, you'd be right next to Michael Moore.

lolz

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Try Noam Chomsky and I'd have to place you between Rush and O'Reilly. All emotion, zero facts.
edit on 8/2/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The answer is in the success/failure ratios in the big U.S. city governments.

Economic/Social

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is it the liberals that cry and whine and constantly play the "poor me" disrespected victim card?

Now is clearly the time to run with the big dogs and if you're not up to the challenge; stay on or under the porch.

There is a very ugly game to be played in the v ery near future. Just remember "its only a game"!!!!
edit on 2-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Try Noam Chomsky and I'd have to place you between Rush and O'Reilly. All emotion, zero facts.

Actually, I'm more like Thomas Sowell, in my humble opinion.

But with your reply, I'd have to label you as more Rosie O'Donnell.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The answer is in the success/failure ratios in the big U.S. city governments.

Economic/Social

Democrat ran cities are diabolical....especially the predominantly black areas, i mean they claim to care about black people yet do nothing to help them..its odd

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Okay Boehner.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Okay Boehner.

Oh the burn!

I am crushed.

You have won the internet with that reposte'.

I will now log off and never return.

You have bested me, Rosie.

I bow to your success.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

Source being suspect or not, the above quoted statements are still true.

All it takes to add in to the pool of liberal agendas is to appeal to the idealistic nature and gullibility of the liberal cess-pool.
It doesn't matter when they have unstated purposes since the majority will only see the promises made to them. When those promises are not kept like "you can keep your doctor" It is the fault of someone else and not the promise maker.

Every single promise can be broken, and they will still defend the promise maker because the idea appealed to them, and their lives are based upon idealism, never realism.

So just because it was heard on Alex Jones does not make it wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I agree with ManBehindTheMask, just because someone's views are different than yours doesn't mean that they have a mental disorder. There is probably a video floating around out there about conservatives having a mental disorder.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Is liberalism really a mental disorder?

No more so than voting in US presidential elections for your candidate of choice and expecting that if they win, things really will get better.

Liberalism, like a lot of isms, is a term used by folks to conveniently categorize someone who has a particular opinion on a particular way of life - it is then automatically assumed that this opinion defines the individual and all subsequent topics of interest will yield similar assertions by that individual.

The propaganda has worked so well that some folks will even proudly categorize themselves as aligned this way or that.

Pathetic and sad really innit - there's your mental disorder, liberalism being a mere side-effect of a much larger ailment.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Petite pois budgieness

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
If liberalism is a mental disorder, then we must include pathological greed from which many of the 'others' seem to suffer terribly.

I do believe this is also referred to as "hoarding"... They even had a TV show about this illness.. So that, of course makes it true. Plus, it's on the Internet..

edit on 8/2/2015 by Menrva because: Cuz

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Just looking at the talking heads on TV , you have to ask yourself who seems more mentally ill...those on the right or those on the left. I mean I don't agree with all the liberal hosts or pundits and I don't like them all but I'm not afraid of them or ever think about having them committed--Take Rachael Maddow...annoying but not a lunatic...however...let's take a look at these lunatics...

Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Rielly, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage....Whew!

I realize I'm just picking the craziest of the crazy and that You could certainly pick out some lunatics on the left. I realize that there are plenty of pundits on the right that aren't lunatics...but when you realize that these mentally unstable 5 have millions of listeners and viewers, then you realize that we have a problem. Yes, people really do listen to Rush Limbaugh. They could be your neighbors. Be careful.

Oh and in case anyone wonders where to get conservative news and talk that's not crazy. I usually chose the wall street journal.

edit on 3-8-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join