It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kudos for this paramedic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In a world filled with douche bags it's a relief to find a person who is kind and caring. You go Robert Hanes!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A+ effort on the post, I clicked it, I have no idea what the video even is without having to redirect away from ATS, bravo.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
A+ effort on the post, I clicked it, I have no idea what the video even is without having to redirect away from ATS, bravo.

Thanks but que??

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeirdA very good video. I used to have those attacks about 3x a week. In mine, half of my body would go numb, couldn't say words I intended to say, something else would come out. Mine were always followed by a migraine. Migraine so bad that intraveneous dilauded and a shot of imatrex wouldn't touch the pain. Bp 180/120.

Came into contact with a lot of good paramedics and a doctor who finally diagnosed me with complicated migraine syndrome. Anxiety attack mixed with migraine. I will be on 5 mg of clonazepam every day for the rest of my life.

Thanks for the post. Starts about 1 min in on the video.

Some people get cranky if the video isn;t right in front of their face.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks! Yes I know how they feel and I read on YT a comment that this was worse than the fear during the cancer that she (the poster) had!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I get cranky to the fact that there is no summary of what is contained in said video. If anyone asks me to watch a video I would like to at least know what I am about to spend my hard earned data on. Its so lazy to go "hey ATS check out this you tube video" I am sorry but that really annoys the hell out of me. If you are going to author on ATS, then at least have the gumption of writing a little.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
a reply to: reldra

I get cranky to the fact that there is no summary of what is contained in said video. If anyone asks me to watch a video I would like to at least know what I am about to spend my hard earned data on. Its so lazy to go "hey ATS check out this you tube video" I am sorry but that really annoys the hell out of me. If you are going to author on ATS, then at least have the gumption of writing a little.

I like the man who wrote Gumption.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, it was awesome.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdithBumper
Thanks for sharing, it was awesome.

Yes, I just wanted for people to see it only knowing that it's about a paramedic who I think is great. And then let them absorb his calm and professional TLC

new topics

top topics

join