It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Sandra Bland's Mug Shot Was Edit & Why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
How does OP confuse hair and lighting for a knot? It's obvious there is no knot.

Simple. They've already come to the conclusion that there must be a 'knot', so they convince themselves it's there, even though it clearly isn't. It's called confirmation bias (or poor eyesight, or remarkable pig-headed ignorance; Take your pick).

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It's only there when her hair falls down, and is gone otherwise. Knots do not disappear.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Precisely.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm confused a little, you're quoting the retired Pathologist who says nothing about a knot on her head. He does bring up genuine concerns worth looking at though.

The knot as it were, from all the still shots, I would have to agree you are seeing something that isn't there. The top of the knot curve is a piece of hair hanging over her head and the bottom of the knot curve is the corresponding shadow making it appear like a goozer on her head.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

It's only there when her hair falls down, and is gone otherwise. Knots do not disappear.

Oh my post was redundant, you've already sleuthed it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Oh my post was redundant, you've already sleuthed it.

Independent corroboration is always preferred.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That is NOT a strand of hair and lighting.

These videos only just came out. I was just watching them when I saw, what looks to me like a big ole knot on her forehead. So, I started searching the topic.

There are some comments on one of CNN's pages where the knot is spotted, and briefly discussed on July 28th, by a couple of people like I am doing here in this thread. I expect some others will notice it too, in time.

No confirmation bias here, I assures you, just a sincere and passionate curiosity for this case.

These two pictures are so blurry that. not only does Sandra Bland NOT have a knot on her forehead, she doesn't have a mouth! They look "smudged" to me.

We know that Sandra Bland was slammed face first into the ground. It's not far fetched to believe she wouldn't have a knot on her head. I believe that I can see it, plain as day.

My question is, "Why was it edited out of her mug shot."

There is no question that Waller County is and has been less than forthcoming and honest about the care and treatment of this poor woman, who died of no less than negligence at these peoples hands.

We'll, hopefully learn more when the family's independent autopsy is done. In the meantime, this case still stinks to high heaven!

edit on 4-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No, it doesn't look like a knot. Looks more like a freakin' Goose egg!

*I do believe she hung herself, but that doesn't negate the fact that she was roughed up during her arrest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join