It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinly Veiled References To Child Molesting In Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't remember the "have you ever seen a grown man naked?" BUT if that's somehow tied to pedophilia, what's the value of it? I'm guessing it's making fun of the pilot? He's a pedo or something like a pedo and so that's messed up.... but that's the point of the movie.... everybody is stupid and messed up and that's why tis funny?

it's not funny to me, but go figure. Is it a reference to something else or? If it's pedophilia related I do wish it wasn't there. I do think ti's a stretch to say Airplane! was pedophilia inducing or supportive. Might be stupid-incuding or reckless maybe. Lots of dumb heads.

There's a lot of tastelessness and stupidity out there. That's life. AS long as people aren't actually abusing children, leave it alone. Also keep in mind Airplane! was rated R. I'll admit it's probably shown on TV. It needs to be rated R for that comment IF it's related to pedophilia. That will force the kid-friendly TV channels to omit that part of the scene.

Sorry OP. I know this all bothers you.

EDIT: One extra thing... I have a gay friend who asked me why movies can be rated R for showing a woman's breasts but a man can be shirtless and it's rated G? He says a shirtless man is the same to him.)
edit on 2-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

That is thoughtful of you. The child was in the movie on the set so what does the rating mater.
Personally I am sadden and appalled by all of the people on here, no one cares and as we head down the path that will lead to worse and worse not a voice will say no.

Logging out of ATS I feel the morals here are missing as the flags and star system shows. I won't look again. I am a 60 year old Woman and I have learned enough to know where right and wrong stands. I am tired of trying and hoping to have a voice here.
Hear No evil/See No Evil/Speak it plenty here though.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Lol a weird Airplane scene offends you? Tune to Disney and be ready for a heart attack. Want a rude shock? Tune in around 3am when the music videos start...you haven't seen anything yet.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

So because we don't see what you see we don't care?.
Sorry we do but actually care about the real abuse going on and not your warped view of what is going on.
Keep on deflecting people away from the real stuff and continue making rubbish eh? You are harming actual abuse cases by not looking at the real abusers.

Worse then your we are eating human meat thread tbh.
edit on 3-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Nice catch

So obvious

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Different time, different comedy references. Fact is pedophilia was not as widely covered back then by our media networks/news papers. The show "Till Death Us Do Part" from the 1960s with the character Alf Garnett does the same regrading racist remarks, still remarkably funny if not exactly synonymous with today's politically correct ideologies. Such is the world in which we live.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Open to the bigger picture: www.youtube.com...

It's sick.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

While I won't argue the point that sexuality is being forced on children, especially girls, at younger and younger ages, I still fail to see where the Sonic commercial has anything to do with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Yeah, got a 3 year old niece. Her new favorite word is #balls. Gotta love kids lol.

OP, I think you are off your rocker with this one. You are connecting two separate things noted that is annoying, and connecting them in a way that was surely not intended. They are annoying to get to take a bath, and they repeat everything they hear, like cuss words for example.

edit on Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:06:27 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Yeah, got a 3 year old niece. Her new favorite word is #balls. Gotta love kids lol.

It could have been worse, you could have thrown something in there about maternal copulation.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
and everything becomes clear , and here's me thinking ide pissed Her off somehow, and another one bites the dust

nomorefunBox

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: jonnywhite

That is thoughtful of you. The child was in the movie on the set so what does the rating mater.
Personally I am sadden and appalled by all of the people on here, no one cares and as we head down the path that will lead to worse and worse not a voice will say no.

Logging out of ATS I feel the morals here are missing as the flags and star system shows. I won't look again. I am a 60 year old Woman and I have learned enough to know where right and wrong stands. I am tired of trying and hoping to have a voice here.
Hear No evil/See No Evil/Speak it plenty here though.

The only real sad thing going on here is that you waded through 60 years of life to latch on to a conspiracy theory that you fabricated and tried to back up with two extremely loosely-related examples with a 35-year gap between them and vouch that this is some sort of consistent, systemic process of evil.

It's actually ludicrous.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

8 days to late, She's gone

box

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
New light come on back.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join