It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the story behing your User Name?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Mine is from a game I played with my kids: I name things about animals and you have to guess what it is. Well one day I did a search on the number of eyes animals have and found out that the Tuatara has 3.

So for this forum, I decided that it was perfect. Having a third eye, that little bit of extra vision.

What's yours?

Tuataras Third Eye

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
infinite - Without limit in power, capacity, knowledge, or excellence; boundless; immeasurably or inconceivably great; perfect; as, the infinite wisdom and goodness of God; -- opposed to finite.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
infinite - Without limit in power, capacity, knowledge, or excellence; boundless; immeasurably or inconceivably great; perfect; as, the infinite wisdom and goodness of God; -- opposed to finite.

wow thats deep...

Daystar is originally a ficticious sword, that protects against evil etc. An all-round force of good

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I feel at home in Cornwall, I have an affinity with the indigenous fae of the West Country -The pixies or, as the Cornish say 'Piskies'. Also I have a somewhat mischievous nature - just like the pixies
, Hence the name I took here in ATS.

In olden days, Cornish country people believed that they shared their lovely land with another, more elusive population of piskies.

Not so many years ago, one could ask any really old soul whose days had been spent in Cornwall and get a sure description of any of these little creatures and what they got up to. First there were the prankish, teasing, laughing, heel-kicking piskies who, some declare, came with the saints from Ireland, while others say that they are the souls of virtuous pagans from times yet deeper in the past. There are those, too, who believe the piskies were once the gods of pre-Christian Cornwall ... Whatever their origins, the piskies - or Pisky as he is called, for he usually works alone - are as good a people as they are mischievous, helping the aged and infirm in their household tasks, threshing the corn on a moonlit night, plaiting the pony's mane for stirrups and riding it wildly the night through.

Pixy Folk

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
couldn't think of a name at the time and for some reason the movie truelies popped into my head so i stole the title name and used it as my own... oh how very creative indeed...

If I could change my name I would use the name ... hmm still don't know.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well in 1st year school i was told to come up with a password for the school net work we were told not to use anything to simple. Now in warhammer i play an army called woodelves so i chaned the silibles around and made it sigular and elfwood became my password. After some time i decided to change my password and it beacme ****** and elfwood beacame my username which i use for just about ever form i am a member of.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
mor�bid
adj.

a. Of, relating to, or caused by disease; pathological or diseased.
b. Psychologically unhealthy or unwholesome:

2. Characterized by preoccupation with unwholesome thoughts or feelings:

3. Gruesome; grisly.

I thought it defined me well.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've allways loved wolves and have allways been drawn to the dark side of things

I enjoy RPing on Yahoo Messanger with my friends in New York(most of them are related...cept for like 3 of them), so one day me and my friend (who is called Kyoshi Yamasaki now, was Taiketsu Yukimura back then) where room hoping looking for some decent RP and somehow landed in a T2 (its a fighting style where your speed in typing is VERY important) so it was a Wolf Masters tournament, for Lycans/anthros/polymorphs only, and it turns out me and my friend won in the Dark Wolf Master role. Well technically I was runner up (I bet he cheated in the fight!) but ever since then Ive used the name darkwolf for everything then my favorite number, 36, 2 times after it....I really just went into an explaination that wasnt needbut oh wel

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Instar ~ stage of insects between moult
New instar~ new life

New appreciation of life !

new topics

top topics

join