It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Hitchbot have to die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

No Alfred Hitchbot is the robot director of the upcoming film noir movie about Hitchbots life and mysterious death.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I guess he didn't get the memo about which parts of town you do and don't get dropped of in ...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

No Alfred Hitchbot is the robot director of the upcoming film noir movie about Hitchbots life and mysterious death.

A movie in the works already? The circuits are barely cold. Red flag possibly suggesting this 'random' act wasn't so random.

They came for Hitchbot and I said nothing....

#ifyousawsomethingsaysomething

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wait a minute....He was beheaded....ISIS did this!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
poor hitchbot
a valiant effort cut short by mindless boticide. a dark day for robotic travellers of the road everywhere. rust in peace

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Odd how he went through Germany and Canada without incident but in the states....Is this a new wave of Robotism?.
Should we get T-Shirts saying "I am Hitchbot!".

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Anyone got any friends in the entertainment industry? This would make a great made-for-tv drama..."Travels With Hitchbot".

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Thing is was it murder or was it suicide we all know hitchhikers are sad just like the incredible hulk and his theme tune.

Did he end his endless traveling? and did someone find him and steal his head? maybe to return on a bigger badder chassis?.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Thing is was it murder or was it suicide

It's difficult to know for sure when the possibility of such an alleged hit is so alleged. Sure, it looks like suicide,

but that's what pros do.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Clearly it was a murder. I don't think many suicide victims rip off their arms and decapitate themselves, though it would be an amazing feat...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Maybe it was a bunch of cops? His arms look snapped off because they couldn't get the cuffs on. I'm sure they'll say he was resisting arrest. Or possibly the cops mistook his thumb for a gun and just taszed him at first but when that didn't work they shot him.

eta: yeah they blew his head clean off. No suicide.
edit on 2-8-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nb4 eod77 and to leave no stone unturned, could Hitchbot's destruction have been caused by the magnetic and gravitational effects of the approaching Planet X(crement)? Many would say yes.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
ha ha i'm loving the comments on this. no offense intended to the deceased.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hitchbot was doing counter intel against American telecommunications.

I guess our agencies doesn't like that kind of thing. Wait till he gets to Philly to make it look like 'normal vandalism' and take the head to download what it's learned.

Never trust anyone who makes syrup as good as yours, never.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yeah, with Marilyn Monroebot slated to play the love interest.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Nb4 eod77 and to leave no stone unturned, could Hitchbot's destruction have been caused by the magnetic and gravitational effects of the approaching Planet X(crement)? Many would say yes.

You just had to go there, huh?
*sigh*

How does the flat Earth and the fake moon landing fit into all this?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Discussed earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join