It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Will Consider Legalizing Marijuana If Elected President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I just fear that we'll all fall for the same "fail" that brought about the Obama regime.

A candidate comes in, all promises and sunshine, and nothing happens, except more fail.

But this time, it'll be "different"!

Well, unless a better candidate comes along...im not sure who else I would vote for. Hell, its still 2015, so who really knows? But as it stands right now: who else is there even available?

One key difference: Bernies a bit longer in the tooth than Obama.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When the "cult of personality" starts up, it'll be a moot point anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 8/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: redacted

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Ideally, we need to unite and ALL get behind someone.

Then we all need to compromise. We can't have everything we want, so we must unite under someone that advocates for freedom. Which candidate is doing that now?

I can't even say anything without getting jumped on by you lot!

Perhaps you need to review what you're saying.
edit on 2-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OK, enough of this petty crap. Any further posts that are off topic or personal in nature will be removed and the member post banned.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

edit on 8/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: never mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

A star for you Introvert! Obviously what you said was so introverted that it just disappeared.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Well said and I agree with you wholeheartedly. The secret really is the answer to the koan, "What is the sound of one hand clapping".

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The problem with Sanders: he is part of the problem. While i like his voting record in general, especially on big issues (Iraq war, TARP, confirmations, etc), I have to remember that this "independant" enjoyed all the benefits of being a Democrat, and still caucasus with the DNC. A potential wolf in sheeps clothing.
hin
On the other hand, if it were to be a choice between Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump....i'd happily take Sanders.

You know what? All this talk about who's gonna win the presidential election or any major election is completely and utterly moot. Do you actually think THEY would allow you or me to decide anything? You get to decide between 27 kinds of tampons, a gazillion kinds of beer and you can choose your own method of wage slavery.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

exactly. i just ride the waves.

the local elections are something i can affect. so i tend to make sure local stuff gets my attention. otherwise...i just ride the waves.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This would be great if he even had a snowballs chance in hell to "win" the nomination.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

exactly. i just ride the waves.

the local elections are something i can affect. so i tend to make sure local stuff gets my attention. otherwise...i just ride the waves.

I think that's a perfect analogy. We must must surf the cosmic wave.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join