It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Lawmakers WILL Take Money from Extremist 'Councils' Even When Told Not To

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Right wing extremist fronts like the Council of Conservative Citizens..not any real Council of any kind..sort of like the Center for Medical Progress -are sources of money for Conservative lawmakers and conservative Presidential candidates who will take the money. They will take the money even KNOWING they are shams AND when told not to by the Republican Party.

It does not seem to be the same on both sides. You will not find Democrat lawmakers or Presidential candidates taking large sums of money from fake 'Councils' or 'Centers' when told- "hey, these guys are looney, don't take the money."

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Its all dirty money in the end, all politicians should wear those nascars drivers suits, with who bought them as sponsership.
edit on 2-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Now that would be some sad but refreshing honesty.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
After the Goldwater-Nixon-Reagan "Southern Strategy," the thinly veiled racism incorporated into the politics of the old confederacy flipped from the Democratic to the Republican Party.

It's not surprising at all to me that the extremists are growing bolder by the day.

Wiki - Southern Strategy

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Right wing extremist fronts like the Council of Conservative Citizens..not any real Council of any kind..sort of like the Center for Medical Progress -are sources of money for Conservative lawmakers and conservative Presidential candidates who will take the money. They will take the money even KNOWING they are shams AND when told not to by the Republican Party.

It does not seem to be the same on both sides. You will not find Democrat lawmakers or Presidential candidates taking large sums of money from fake 'Councils' or 'Centers' when told- "hey, these guys are looney, don't take the money."

Really?

You honestly think that?

Bwahahaha!!!!
thanks, I needed that!!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
After the Goldwater-Nixon-Reagan "Southern Strategy," the thinly veiled racism incorporated into the politics of the old confederacy flipped from the Democratic to the Republican Party.

It's not surprising at all to me that the extremists are growing bolder by the day.

Wiki - Southern Strategy

That is a unicorn, a mythological thing, that sounds good, but is not real, the same way you comment about the parties flipping is not real.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Same can be said of the so-called "US Chamber of Commerce," a partisan right-wing lobbying group and source of anonymous money corrupting politics.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

that's cause they don't think any one that wants to give them money is looney. they take money from anybody.

ETA: example, George Soros he has funded many left wing Extremist orgianzations,many folks think him to be looney and he steady gives money to the Dems.
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE

edit on 2-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I don't think you're real.

And I have more evidence for my comment, than you do for yours.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm not saying this just to play tit for tat but you look at the money Hillary/Clintons have accepted as contributions and one must realize that they will take money from who ever will give it to them...politics in generally is incredibly decisive. Look at how we treat each other on this site...it's amazing how we come to the conclusion that one view is the only view and the other means nothing....why do we keep allowing this government to run like it does

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I'm not saying this just to play tit for tat but you look at the money Hillary/Clintons have accepted as contributions and one must realize that they will take money from who ever will give it to them...politics in generally is incredibly decisive. Look at how we treat each other on this site...it's amazing how we come to the conclusion that one view is the only view and the other means nothing....why do we keep allowing this government to run like it does

Like for example? I'm not denying what you're saying, but can you identify a Clinton donor that is as culturally reprehensible as white supremacist organizations?
edit on 9Sun, 02 Aug 2015 09:17:01 -050015p092015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

well he may not be in the klan or a skinhead but most people call him a racist and a looney tune for his comments just in the past few months.

She wasn’t the only Democratic beneficiary of Trump’s wealth. Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in the 2006 cycle, effectively buoying the election prospects of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, respectively.
Donald Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

edit on 2-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: changed quote to better aricle

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

well he may not be in the klan or a skinhead but most people call him a racist and a looney tune for his comments just in the past few months.

She wasn’t the only Democratic beneficiary of Trump’s wealth. Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in the 2006 cycle, effectively buoying the election prospects of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, respectively.
Donald Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Right, but is he known as a White Supremacist?

Racism is a garden-variety affliction in America; we're all a little guilty of that at times, probably.

Subject of the thread speaks to organized racism and threats of illegal activity and/or violence ... and the Republican candidates warmly buddying up to such groups.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

some seem to think he is,what you don't think?

Donald Trump wants the votes of the white supremacists. He is going after the Dylann Roof kind of Republicans. The vile and hate filled racists, who believe that Mexicans are rapists and still question President Obama’s birth certificate. Donald Trump could potentially destroy the Republican Party.
Trump’s candidacy is revealing the ugly underbelly of racism and hate that the Republican Party is doing its best to hide. Donald Trump is a straight up racist, and his racism is why he is rocketing up the Republican primary polls.
Republicans definitely have a Donald Trump problem.

Donald Trump Is Rocketing Up The Republican Polls And He Just Called Mexicans Rapists

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Perspective is important.

The Young Turks (TYT) is an online American liberal/progressive political and social commentary program hosted by Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian; the show has an associated network of online shows and is owned by a company of the same name (The Young Turks LLC). TYT was founded in 2002 by Uygur as a talkshow on Sirius Satellite Radio.

The Young Turks

And they engage in Capitalism too !!!

Hey, is there any proof these "extremists" are funding politicians?

The video has offered none.

It must be a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh here's the proof.

It seems those guys did get money from the Council of Conservative Citizens.

But the money was quickly disposed of.

it's a smear set-up classic.

Republicans reject donations from white supremacist leader

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Looks like the Young Turks really flubbed this one.

Didn't they scan other publications like Politico for possible clues ?

I was really hoping they had it right this time.

But sadly no, it's just another flop.

This is a good example of ultra-progressive jumping the gun.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

ETA: example, George Soros he has funded many left wing Extremist orgianzations,many folks think him to be looney and he steady gives money to the Dems.
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE

That list is extremely damning and ultra-revealing.

Now they need the burn cream.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

i thought so, plus i wonder how many of those groups contribute to others groups, or to Democrat lawmakers.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

i thought so, plus i wonder how many of those groups contribute to others groups, or to Democrat lawmakers.

My guess ....

Quite a few.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join