It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1988 Bernie Sanders Condemns Israel's Attacks on Palestinians, Praises Jesse Jackson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am not much into the political bs, so I wont rant about who I want to win. But I thought this video was still a little relevant.

n this, he came out in support of a Palestinian state, and against Israeli military aggression against the Palestinians. He brought up the Israeli soldiers causing crippling injuries against the unarmed Palestinians, an event which at the time had only happened weeks before, and condemned the soldiers as well as Israel itself for that action. He spoke of the need for a Palestinian state, as well as acknowledging that the Israelis also need their own ability to defend themselves.

www.addictinginfo.org...

Sry if this has been posted

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Many Jews have complained about the treatment of Israel when it comes to Palestinians so it's nothing new. So does his not supporting everything Israel does not make him qualified to be President? Bernie used to live in Israel so chances are good that he has seen the way the IDF treats the Palestinians first hand.
As far as Jackson goes Bernie has always supported the underdog so it's no surprise that he supported Jackson.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I dont dislike Bernie I just posted the video because I thought others might want to see it.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo
Well that seems like a reasonable course of action. Complain about the treatment of Palestinians in general,at any time and praise Jesse Jackson if it were 1988.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Bernie , he is still so lost in his beloved 70s . He may be a good candidate if something brought him into the 21st Century.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Bernie , he is still so lost in his beloved 70s . He may be a good candidate if something brought him into the 21st Century.

His campaign is quite modern and uses technology in an effecient and cost effective manner. He doesn't have the hundreds of millions that other candidates have to spend so his campaign has to be very savvy and modern to reach and motivate people.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's nice to know that Bernie is not in Israel's pocket like the majority of his peers.

top topics

join