It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pain in the *bleep*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:17 AM
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Lactic acid build-up?

Stop working out so damn aren't training for the Olympics, are you?

Take a walk round the block occasionally, take it easy.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:24 AM

Well, there you go, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm 57 and I feel this is the first year I'm breaking down due to aches and pains. It's winter here in aussie and I've been busy cutting wood, working as a groundsman and generally taking care of the farm. End of the day my whole body aches. I feel tired.

Used to sleep 6 hours a day, now 8 to 9. I feel myself slowing up. My diet is fine etc.

If you're in your 40's and getting this at that age I feel sorry for you. Perhaps a full medical check up is in order. I'm in for one soon to work out another stategy to keep going.

Take care.

Kindest regards,

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:21 AM

Try eating apples

Preferably organic and not the gmo stuff CIA pushes onto other nations with Monsanto

Eh CIAgypsy

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:31 AM
Possibly bursitis:

I hope you can get it sorted soon, whatever it is, and feel better

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:45 AM
a reply to: ancientthunder

Will give that a try! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Might be difficult to follow this suggestion but I will try. I've got a busy week for work and will have a difficult time trying to get away to see someone. Just bad timing at the moment....

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:52 AM
a reply to: reldra

This would be my worse case... I've always been active in athletics and the close combat training is very demanding/hard on my body. I'm sure I'll pay for it as I age (even more than now) but I also believe the activity is good for many reasons.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
a reply to: CJCrawley

I'm positive it isn't lactic acid build up. I've been training for years and know the difference. This is something weird that I've never felt before

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:57 AM
a reply to: bally001

Sleep is an area, along with diet, where I've always maintained a healthy attitude. I've struggled with insomnia in the past but I always try to consistently get 8-9 hours of sleep a night. This is so critical to your health.... Memory, cognitive function, metabolism, everything

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:21 PM
See, reading this all i keep hearing in my head is, "My name is MIchael Westin....."

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:06 PM

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
See, reading this all i keep hearing in my head is, "My name is MIchael Westin....." least it's not "His name is Robert Paulson...."

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
a reply to: Hefficide

That's okay. Just comb the ear hairs across your head. You'll look fine.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM

Yeah, that sounds about right.

I'm mid 40's, and this last year my hips have been acting up, both of them after never having issues with any part of my legs.
I walk a lot in my job, but always have been a walker, so this is unusual...for me...

I'm getting old, and some parts of the body are feeling it
However, I'm in better shape than a lot of my friends around the same age.
So I think it is just the body aging in some spots,
and any time I complain, someone always has the smartass response of me getting old..
And I agree

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:55 PM
a reply to: Darkblade71

For my experience...aging doesn't seem to be happening gradually. It happens spontaneously. It's like a switch flips unexpectedly and something changes without any warning.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM

As long as you don't break a

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM

originally posted by: Hefficide

Thankfully so far old age isn't causing me more pains and aches than I have always had... Then again I was rowdy in my teens and twenties and torqued my body pretty badly young.

My issue with age... My hairline seems to be in retreat and apparently my ears are trying to pick up the slack by growing hair where none should ever be.

You could well have heart disease this is why our ears grow hair normally.

Source some organic sulphur no additives or anticaking agents and preload with Quercetin and/or Resveratrol these boost uptake of sulphur the sulphur will clean your arteries out also take Silymarin this will boost your heart and clean your liver. there are also other ways of naturally cleaning out your arteries and boosting your heart function check out my herbalist thread for a link to an amazing guy that can help you with various recipes and tips to boost your heart.
Onions provide a natural source of organic sulphur but they need to be grown in natural soil as chemical fertiliser restricts the uptake of sulphur, make sure you cook with the skin on a low heat (or even better eat raw) no more than 100f the skin is really high in Quercetin also bears garlic is the most medically potent form of garlic this may grow wild depending on what time of year. do your homework Heff
edit on 11-8-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM

Boron Picolinate and Magnesium Picolinate repair your bones Picolinate is a chemical that your pancreas excretes to uptake minerals in the body but you can buy the combined forms from a decent pharmacy you may need a prescription for Boron for an unknown reason (well I know the reason but Its pointless getting involved into the darker side of the medical industry.)

If you can find naturally grown apples not grown in chemical fertiliser they have around 20mg of Boron as long as the soil is good. 6 mg of boron every 4 hours 100 mg of magnesium every 4 hours should aid uptake pretty efficiently also have a nice Epsom salt foot bath every night always take boron after food.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>