It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, Aliens, and Salvation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If I were an advanced being, and I observed humanity evolving, I may well see them as a resource to be exploited. I may see how easy we are to manipulate and take advantage. I may even see them as a future threat. I would probably send some kind of emissary to prime the inhabitants. I would install ideals that benefit me and keep me in power. I would become their ruler and their deity. They will know that I claim the universe in it's entirety. There will be doubts from many, until I become known. Those who didn't believe will see my power and accept me as god. I found a planet of sentient workers and had them dedicate their planet and lives to my rule. They will be enslaved to me on Earth, then when they venture onto god's kingdom, they will be enslaved to me across the entire universe, believing my race to be creators and gods. Reaffirmed for all time, removing all doubt in the human race as to who owns our universe.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think to many people get hung up on the bible story! When you challenge them on contradictions and credibility they pull out the old card "faith" which is really blind obedience to some priest, pastor, vicar, Imam or whatever.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Some mentions from the bible.

Isaiah 60:8 Who are these that fly like a cloud, and like doves to their windows?

Colossians 1:16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities- all things were created through him and for him.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: devaur
im not sure how to answer that, grew up thinking IT was there to respond to prayer then realized it was a lie so researched all religions. the only thing ive round in common is that i hate you people as much as IT does.

Hatred is a dangerous force. I liken it to starvation. In the early stages of starvation, you lose your appetite and feel energetic, but as time progresses, the starvation begins to consume your muscles and bones to preserve the dying brain. Hate works the same way. It fuels your emotion and appeals to your arrogance, but at the expense of your soul. God doesn't hate us. He wants a relationship with all of us, but before that can happen we have to believe in Christ so that our sins can be covered.

I hope you'll consider weaning yourself off of hate. It came close to destroying me once.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If I were an advanced being, and I observed humanity evolving, I may well see them as a resource to be exploited. I may see how easy we are to manipulate and take advantage. I may even see them as a future threat. I would probably send some kind of emissary to prime the inhabitants. I would install ideals that benefit me and keep me in power. I would become their ruler and their deity. They will know that I claim the universe in it's entirety. There will be doubts from many, until I become known. Those who didn't believe will see my power and accept me as god. I found a planet of sentient workers and had them dedicate their planet and lives to my rule. They will be enslaved to me on Earth, then when they venture onto god's kingdom, they will be enslaved to me across the entire universe, believing my race to be creators and gods. Reaffirmed for all time, removing all doubt in the human race as to who owns our universe.

Wow..then these advanced beings are doing a piss poor job.If they had those kind of powers they would surely have a better plan than the one being enacted now as human history.They can't even get the largest group (Christianity) to agree on anything consistently and good luck getting them to "work" for them.The will hardly work on their own now without bitching ..slaves....only to their own desires.The advanced beings would be more foolish than those they want to enslave.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Disagree. Work is practically all humans do anymore, regardless of the headlines. We may also have more uses than physical labour. And I disagree on the history too. Humans seem to have a penchant for deities. We been worshipping longer than we remember. History is definitely priming us to expect a god up there. I'd say that plan was a success.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
BELIEVERpriest to be honest some of what you said rings a bell like no appetite still energetic and such but i cant put my faith in something thats either not really there or blatantly was ignored by. sure theres alot of "entities" claiming to be GOD but they really aernt

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: devaur

I guarantee you those entities are trying to lead you away from the real God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join