It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran publishes book on how to outwit US and destroy Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Oh, surprise... Anyone see this coming?

For the leftest still professing that Iran doesn't support terror..... They are telling the world, even boasting, that they support terrorist. You would have to be an idiot not to understand that when the leader of said country actually writes a book about it.

nypost.com...

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has published a new book called “Palestine,” a 416-page screed against the Jewish state. A blurb on the back cover credits Khamenei as “The flagbearer of Jihad to liberate Jerusalem.”

Khamenei makes his position clear from the start: Israel has no right to exist as a state.

He uses three words. One is “nabudi” which means “annihilation.” The other is “imha” which means “fading out,” and, finally, there is “zaval” meaning “effacement.”

Khamenei claims that his strategy for the destruction of Israel is not based on anti-Semitism, which he describes as a European phenomenon. His position is instead based on “well-established Islamic principles.”

Khamenei boasts about the success of his plans to make life impossible for Israelis through terror attacks from Lebanon and Gaza. His latest scheme is to recruit “fighters” in the West Bank to set up Hezbollah-style units.

“We have intervened in anti-Israel matters, and it brought victory in the 33-day war by Hezbollah against Israel in 2006 and in the 22-day war between Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip,” he boasts.

Khamenei describes Israel as “a cancerous tumor” whose elimination would mean that “the West’s hegemony and threats will be discredited” in the Middle East. In its place, he boasts, “the hegemony of Iran will be promoted.”

Khamenei’s book also deals with the Holocaust which he regards either as “a propaganda ploy” or a disputed claim. “If there was such a thing,” he writes, “we don’t know why it happened and how.”

This is what Iran’s leaders are preaching to their people and their allies in the Middle East. Do we really want to give succor?

edit on 1-8-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A Muslim that hates Jews that hate Muslims?....

OMFG!!

edit on pSat, 01 Aug 2015 21:46:25 -05002015 125Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:46:25 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoSaturday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Current US backed group = Freedom Fighter
Non-Current US backed group = Terrorist

US backed groups change regularly to fit US desires and needs.

Dig deeper.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

OMFG!!

The largest Jewish population outside of Israel lives in peace and harmony in…wait for it… IRAN.
Deny ignorance or embrace it, just be honest about your choice.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Seeing how this article was written by a known liar I'll wait till a legitimate source comes out. I did a search of this book and only found two articles about it and both were written by him. Here's a little background on the author.
Amir Taheri

Amir Taheri (born 9 June 1942, Ahvaz) is an Iranian-born conservative author based in Europe. His writings focus on the Middle East affairs and topics related to Islamist terrorism. He has been the subject of many controversies involving fabrications in his writings, most notable of which was the 2006 Iranian sumptuary law controversy.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thats okay the Israelis wrote a book about how to ignore morons and will destroy Iran with super secret wit.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

OMFG!!

The largest Jewish population outside of Israel lives in peace and harmony in…wait for it… IRAN.

Sure.

And Israel tried to bribe those Jews to leave Iran... Iv'e heard this pro-Iran argument before. Buuuut no one gives a snip.

By all means continue beating your head against a wall though.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This article is clearly a heavily biased opinion piece full of partial quotes and lack of context. Here are a few samples from OP.

""He uses three words. One is “nabudi” which means “annihilation.” The other is “imha” which means “fading out,” and, finally, there is “zaval” meaning “effacement.”"

**pardon my quoting using quote setting on iPad logs me out**

In all those pages he uses three words. The rest is all conjecture from the columnist. I had a feeling he was a quack and buster confirmed it.

I'm no fan of Iranian leadership but they are not as bad as the media portrays. They are often intentionally misquoted by the Zionist media. This' is another obvious case.
edit on 1-8-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

OMFG!!

Sure.

And Israel tried to bribe those Jews to leave Iran... Iv'e heard this pro-Iran argument before. Buuuut no one gives a snip.

By all means continue beating your head against a wall though.

I actually do not have any idea what you are trying to say….
That Iranian Jews did not even want to go to Israel when they were offered money????
If so, thank you for making my argument.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yes it is very interesting that the Orthodox Jews seem to have more of a problem with Israel, than Iran to begin with, in fact I don't think they have a problem with Iran.

The fact is, Israel is stolen land, stolen by Rothschild ( I think it was a Rothschild's ideal ), for a oil position in the middle east, and with Israel now stepping up to the plate, for control of all oil flowing out of the middle east, it appears Rothschild's plan is coming to fruit.

It was Rothschild's plan to use biblical prophecy, to fulfill their greed, just as they intend to provide the chosen anti-christ at the appointed time, not that they believe in the Bible, but in that it will meet their needs. For NWO, OWO

As I have said before the World is a lie, the masses believe the lie, the Jews did not have to die, but the Jews in control chose this their selves, for the blood.

At the end of the war the Rothschild's didn't want the dirty Jews living next to them or even in the same country.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealnameThe largest Jewish population outside of Israel lives in peace and harmony in…wait for it… IRAN.

In denying ignorance it's good to get your facts straight. Iran has a small Jewish population (c. 10,000) which is somewhat below the c. 7 million in the US and c. 1.1. million in Europe. In deed, there are c. 300K in the UK alone.

Before the Islamic Revolution in Iran (1979), there were c. 100,000 Jews in Iran. Over the last few decades the Jewish diaspora across the whole Arab world has been removed due to persecution and ironically Israel would not have been so well populated had the Arabs not been so (er) nasty to their long-standing Jewish populations.

But, this is slightly off topic. To topic... It helps keep Iran together to have the Big and Little Satan.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Israel commits acts of terror , Iran supports acts of terror .... the endless dance goes on.

edit on 2-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Is there a problem with Iran defending itself just like Israel does?

I am not aware of a rule that says they are not allowed to .... or did Israel make one?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Is there a problem with Iran defending itself just like Israel does?

I am not aware of a rule that says they are not allowed to .... or did Israel make one?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh, surprise... Anyone see this coming?

See what coming? An Israeli sympathiser coming out and sticking the boot in to Iran, now that the US has screwed you over and Israel is jumping up and down, stamping it's feet and threatening to scream and scream until it is sick unless the world does everything Israel wants?

Yes, i did see that coming...along with just about every thinking person on this planet.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I find this hard to believe. Is anybody really stupid enough to publish such a book? I think this is BS to make matters worse. Why anybody would have the motivation to make matters worse..... I don't know. : (
edit on 8/2/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

If Israel didn't work toward erasure of Palestinians and creation of greater Israel

Then maybe Iran wouldn't be so sour on it

Just saying

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Probably not.
Can't find the book and the referees to it are all right leaning leaning Jewish or pro Jewish news sites.
Wouldn't matter if I did find it because I don't speak or read Arabic but I'm willing to bet a certain slant has been put on it by those opposed to the recent Nuclear deal.
I sniff politics.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

For the leftest still professing that Iran doesn't support terror.....

Does anyone find it ridiculous or retarded that to be anti war and pro Diplomacy makes you a "leftie" ?

I mean anti war and international interference has nothing do do with Economics or domestic social politics....

If anything a big overreaching military and international interference is "left" as that equals big government....

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeah...i do find that odd crazyewok.

When you think about it though...that saying implies that right-wingers don't give a toss about the suffering of their fellow Human being, and i'm sure that simply isn't the case.

But the implication is there all the same. If i were right wing, i'd be quite offended that Human compassion and the idea of sanctity of life is the exclusive domain of left wing people.

<<   2 >>

join