It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is deliberately neurotic on air to discredit his followers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
At this point, I think it's basically impossible to even try to make any sense out of any of it. I have always thought to myself that you really just can't trust anyone who has a microphone. I think that's a pretty solid general philosophy.

And what I mean by that is that, in general, someone who has a microphone and a huge audience has gone out of their way to be in the spotlight. They have......

1. Given up any expectation of privacy

2. Spent money (usually quite a bit). Never underestimate this factor. People love to shoot their mouths off when it doesn't cost them anything but when you start talking about money (even a small amount) you start weeding out millions of them. It's really a rare person who will put their money where their mouth is. Unless, of course, they can make more money.

3. In the case of someone like AJ, if he is genuine (and by that I mean if he really believes any of what he is saying) he is attracting the kind of attention to himself that most people just don't want. And it's not like he can just quit one day and the government will forget he ever existed. Of course it's entirely possible that he's just a little out of his mind. That's not unprecedented, I guess. But think about it. You often cannot even get a random person on the internet to just admit something like 9/11 is even a little fishy. Why is that? Is it because they really don't think so (deep down)? I think it's because most people just don't know what to think about it and it's safer for them to just keep their mouths shut about such things. So anyway. Yeah. A guy like AJ would basically be giving up any kind of a normal life he could ever hope for. That's a little bit questionable just on it's own. Who would do that? Not many people.

Anyway, of course a guy like AJ is a gigantic lightning rod. Anyone who starts digging for conspiracy related stuff is going to run into him at every turn. Anyone who tries to say anything new will not be saying anything new because AJ has pretty much said it all. The problem is that he doesn't have a consistent and unified theory so you can't really believe he has any idea what the truth really is. He's either guessing or he's just doing a job (flooding the internet with noise).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join