It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is deliberately neurotic on air to discredit his followers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
At one point Alex Jones could dissemble himself as an outspoken critic of globalism with good intentions. But now his erratic demeanor seems calculated to deter fair-minded people from taking him seriously. The level of credulity you would have to maintain throughout his half-witted ramblings seems insuperable for the average fair-minded person to subject themselves to. His alarmist proclamations and frequently botched predictions all undermine his legitimacy as a counter-cultural crusader. I suspect Alex Jones himself is either entirely neurotic without control of his mannerisms or a deliberate fraud foisted on unsuspecting lemmings to inculcate them with paranoiac ideations and acquiescence-inducing statements that seem to imply the elite are unassailable and intractable and that all action against them will be abortive and redound in failure. I cringe when I think that people like Ron Paul actually debase themselves enough to endure his maniacal ramblings and consent to interview such a deliberate henchman.

He is controlled media just as CNN or Fox News are controlled....and he poorly disguises himself as a real advocate against the new world order. He is impotent in his position...people should resort to more fair-minded commentary disabused of the paranoiac inculcations that make Alex Jones a staple.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumina233
I first became aware of AJ when he did that Bohemian Grove Stunt, I followed him causally for about a year after. I just found him to be a gate keeper, tells you some, and then stops before it gets dangerous. He takes about an hour to say anything, rambles. I now rarely listen to anything from his Camp.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You know you are on the right track and side when he bans you from posting

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I knew he was bogus when he charged for all his online shows, not sure why but that bothered me greatly. If he had real information that needed to get out, he wouldn't charge or would make a less desired stream.

Everyone needs to eat I get that, but the way he sets things up, it's no different than a " self help seminar ".

You're paying to listen to his opinion for the most part, which just boggles my mind, but we do live in the age of youtube stardom for eating weird food and gagging, so what do I know.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Alex has not been the host of his show all week.
Really? Stop the lies!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I am basing my evaluation on Alex Jones broadcasts from about a month ago. I don't care to frequent PrisonPlanet anymore after the ballyhoo he caused when I watched him last. He could be considered a gatekeeper to some but at some point it just turns into a narcissistic stunt of exaggerated paranoia.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Idk, he makes some good points here

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Idk, he makes some good points here

hahaha classic
entertainer sure
taken seriously most of the time...mehh not really

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When he wants to he can make incredibly concise and astute observations.

Then he goes on national TV in front of millions with the opportunity to rationally explain why gun ownership is a good thing and instantly becomes a complete maniac that discredits and undermines the cause in the eyes of viewers in less than 3 minutes.

He's absolutely a shill, and not a very good one.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
When he wants to he can make incredibly concise and astute observations.

Then he goes on national TV in front of millions with the opportunity to rationally explain why gun ownership is a good thing and instantly becomes a complete maniac that discredits and undermines the cause in the eyes of viewers in less than 3 minutes.

He's absolutely a shill, and not a very good one.

Exactly my point....he goes out of his way to appear neurotic in order to discredit the movement erected in his name
edit on 1-8-2015 by Illumina233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have always found Alex Jones to be "deliberately neurotic".

I think he pictures dollar signs every time he shouts "1776!!!".

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Alex is most likely a MOSSAD/CIA operative. He has been hand-picked and put in place to act as a "controlled opposition". He exists only to misslead and inject all sort of cr*p into truths people discovers about, lets ay, false flag ops. What happens is that on his show, he acknowledge the conspiracy, but then rambles about crazy sh*t to miscredit and confuse the opinions of those who find out about it.

It was worded perfectly by Vladimir Lenin: "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourself"

You have to ask why it is that A.J never talks about Zionism in any way that portrays it as "bad", why he never talks about Israelis being behind 9/11. Some of you will think "well , thats because they didnt do it". OK, fine, but as A.J is one of the founder to the whole 9/11 truthers movement (which by the way, is also a controlled opposition organisation)
you would think to belive that he would at least brush upon it, don´t you think? I mean, he is supposed to be one of the grandfathers of conspiracy theories.

Maybe the answer is that he has a Jewish wife ,Violet Nichols, (and he has the right to Israeli citizenship under Israels "Law of Return") and doesnt want to talk bad about Zionism, and by doing so, get a mark as "anti-semit", even though, that has nothing to do with anti-semitism. Or maybe it is because he is, in fact, a shill, a well placed operative spewing missinformation, mixing it with truth, and make all of us "conspiracy theorists" looks like fracking fools.

I also want to write down a few points about Alex Jones.

1. – Alex Jones is funded by at least thirty-four(34) Jewish sponsors and advertisers who financially support his radio show and websites.

2. – Alex Jones’ flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the Zionist Jew Jeffrey Smulyan.

3. – Alex Jones’ radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) executive officers of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

4. – Alex Jones employs a Jewish attorney named Elizabeth Morgan who is also employed by Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

5. – Alex Jones’ employee Molly Maroney, the managing editor of Infowars Magazine, is a former intern of Stratfor, a private intelligence agency based in Austin, Texas, which has been linked to the CIA and Mossad. The founder and CEO of Stratfor is the Zionist Jew George Friedman. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and Stratfor.

Link to points

I mean for crying out loud, he is broadcasting via companies that is owned by CNN, wich in turn is owned by Time Warner Cable Company.

Call me whatever you want. It will just roll of like water on a lotus

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Isnt this AJ?

(post by Trixster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My best guess is that Alex Jones is disinformation. He mixes truth with lies in such a way as to discredit the truth.

Here is how this trick works. Alex correctly jumps on 9/11 as an inside job, but takes insane positions on various other issues, or later rants about something totally ridiculous. I saw one last week with socks in his ears, ranting about discrimination of those who like to wear ear socks. It was a crazy parody of the Caitlin Jenner situation. He looks insane in the video.

In the end, the affect is that all he has ever said is questionable and tarnished. So, "9/11 truth" gets attributed to the likes of Alex Jones, and is immediately discredited by association. It's brilliant, and this sort of disinformation is used all the time. So, Jones' potential role would not be a shock to those educated on how "intelligence" works in today's world.

It would be my guess, like others in here, that Jones is deep undercover CIA/NSA.
edit on 2-8-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

No

He wants to look like whacko to stay alive, if he was too serious he would be dead by now, by the Feds

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I knew Alex Jones was neurotic when I realized he is Bill Hicks (whom I miss and wish he could have stayed with us) .

Ring to many alarms and the man (yes "The Man" does exist ask Dave Chappelle) will get to you one way or another. In Bills case I think his Handlers reprogrammed him, and created the tool Alex. Bill often talked about creating a character that sounds exactly like Alex Jones. Same best friends/producers, and can anyone tell me why in the hell would they present Alex with a portrait of Bill, at celebration on the anniversary of Bill's death.

That being said, I would trust something coming from Bill, but Alex is a lie, a simple tool. You are correct about it being so far out just to hammer his own credibility, and turn the average American away from those preposterous ideals. You know, we are all "conspiracy nuts", made to believe that only crazy people question the story, or research to find answers for themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas
Alex is most likely a MOSSAD/CIA operative. He has been hand-picked and put in place to act as a "controlled opposition". He exists only to misslead and inject all sort of cr*p into truths people discovers about, lets ay, false flag ops. What happens is that on his show, he acknowledge the conspiracy, but then rambles about crazy sh*t to miscredit and confuse the opinions of those who find out about it.

It was worded perfectly by Vladimir Lenin: "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourself"

You have to ask why it is that A.J never talks about Zionism in any way that portrays it as "bad", why he never talks about Israelis being behind 9/11. Some of you will think "well , thats because they didnt do it". OK, fine, but as A.J is one of the founder to the whole 9/11 truthers movement (which by the way, is also a controlled opposition organisation)
you would think to belive that he would at least brush upon it, don´t you think? I mean, he is supposed to be one of the grandfathers of conspiracy theories.

Maybe the answer is that he has a Jewish wife ,Violet Nichols, (and he has the right to Israeli citizenship under Israels "Law of Return") and doesnt want to talk bad about Zionism, and by doing so, get a mark as "anti-semit", even though, that has nothing to do with anti-semitism. Or maybe it is because he is, in fact, a shill, a well placed operative spewing missinformation, mixing it with truth, and make all of us "conspiracy theorists" looks like fracking fools.

I also want to write down a few points about Alex Jones.

1. – Alex Jones is funded by at least thirty-four(34) Jewish sponsors and advertisers who financially support his radio show and websites.

2. – Alex Jones’ flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the Zionist Jew Jeffrey Smulyan.

3. – Alex Jones’ radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) executive officers of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

4. – Alex Jones employs a Jewish attorney named Elizabeth Morgan who is also employed by Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

5. – Alex Jones’ employee Molly Maroney, the managing editor of Infowars Magazine, is a former intern of Stratfor, a private intelligence agency based in Austin, Texas, which has been linked to the CIA and Mossad. The founder and CEO of Stratfor is the Zionist Jew George Friedman. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and Stratfor.

Link to points

I mean for crying out loud, he is broadcasting via companies that is owned by CNN, wich in turn is owned by Time Warner Cable Company.

Call me whatever you want. It will just roll of like water on a lotus

Part of it also is that if Alex Jones decided to be Anti-Semitic he would lose most of his following
racism of any kind is an anathema to the American sensibility
in fact by being overtly anti-Semitic he would discredit himself much more quickly than being insane
and not all Jews are bad people either.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterFOy

No

He wants to look like whacko to stay alive, if he was too serious he would be dead by now, by the Feds

This is a possibility (that he acts crazy only to stay alive) or it is entirely possible his erratic demeanor is botched showmanship designed to entertain his following. Maybe he thinks some of his appeal is his insanity
but on the other hand because when he was afforded the opportunity to defend 2nd Amendment protections on Piers Morgan that he acted extremely maniacal and militant it seems like he has control over his conduct and he tried to discredit his own movement
The problem with Alex Jones is sometimes he says things that are redemptive and speak truth to power especially in his earlier years but now he has just reverted to puerile neuroticism

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a bad comedy act. If he was really telling it like it is, he wouldn't be around.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join