It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Police Raids w/ JADE HELM logos on vehicles! see it now before it disappears!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Jade Helm isn't an emergency drill, it's a training exercise.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

training exersise, military drill...semantics

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Bit by bit the collective IQ of ATS is dropped lower, as more and more conspiracy theorists absolutely desperate for another conspiracy start repeating the nonsense from each other as though saying it often enough will make it reality...

I truly blame you tube for this...because we all know whatever is on you tube is the truth, just ask many of the members on ATS and their proof for Jade Helm being something it isn't.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

training exersise, military drill...semantics

Or truth...until proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
There's quite a few conspiracy's surrounding Jade Helm that i wouldn't know where to start, personally its just a training excersise/drill and that's it.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It does feel as if this is all rehearsal....

But from where I am sitting this looks like a policestate scenario. It does remember me of the movie equilibrium in which the police make unexpected house calls like these...

Bad, really bad to see police harrasing people this way... traumatic experience for the children.

Maybe it is justified that the police have such procedures in place because of the danger they expose themselves to. But the least thing they can do is being sure having the right house to raid.

edit on 2/8/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: FlySolo

Its called "programming". The reason all those symbols look alike is because they are all intended to "say" similar things. The conspiracy is in how symbols are used to communicate with you in ways so sublime you would never even notice.

That your statement is true, seems to be obvious.

So what does the two broken arrows, and the sword in the middle with the hilt on the ground mean? And what does the shoe in the middle represent?

The broken arrows and sword make sense to a certain extent as they are weapons of war, but what does that weirdly shaped shoe stand for?

What does it mean?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Crikey Violator, the video is still up!

TPTB are getting lazy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join