It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any One Else Totally Over All The Planned Parenthood/Abortion Threads???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am. It's funny because this is a relatively new trend on ATS, too. But man do people jump on this topic and go on, and on, and on!

I'm a woman and I feel that women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies. Having this topic in my face because of ALL the threads that are posted and commented on about it EVERY TIME I come to ATS is rather annoying.

I'm tired of seeing four different threads about it on the front page of ATS...Especially when my ONE thread about Ray Tensing being indicted was merged with a thread that had NOTHING to do with my topic and that thread was a hot mess of total BS.

People are entitled to their opinion and free speech, etc. However, the fact that this topic seems to be the hottest thing on ATS as of late is weird to me, because it didn't used to be. Makes me think there are probably paid shills blowing up ATS with this truly personal topic. The fact that they will NOT even consider that these PP videos about selling fetus parts are actually very carefully edited hoaxes, just reinforces that thought even more.

Live and let live. Mind your own business and don't concern yourself with what other people do to their bodies. The end.

BTW, I won't respond to any right to lifer comments that I support murderers, etc. That is total BS and I am not interested in discussing it. I just needed to vent and share my feelings because that is what the rant forum is for.

Take your propaganda and shove it because I will never change the way I feel about this topic. And no, I have never had this procedure done but I know PLENTY of women who have and they are some pretty awesome people. It doesn't turn them into whores, pumpkins at midnight, werewolves, a chupacabra, or serial abortion seekers, either.

/rant

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Correct,It doesn't turn them into whores, pumpkins at midnight, werewolves, a chupacabra, or serial abortion seekers

It just is what it is, willing to kill their own babies. Sorry, that is what it is plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Live and let live. Mind your own business and don't concern yourself with what other people do to their bodies. The end

Sure thing. The minute my tax dollars aren't being used for other people's bodies.
But, as long as they are, it becomes my business. I work hard for my money.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

interesting.
start a thread on a topic to tell us you are tired of seeing threads on the topic.
totally get it

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
in my thought were they trying to sell the stem cells? that would mean the buyer knew some sht?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Dont worry op its the cool thing this week for right wing nuts to attack people with, next week its going to be something else.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What about the lions in Zimbabwe?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Wear a condon.
A killing is killing, no shortcuts or excuses.
You people love your "me" body so much you think nothing of the obligtions you commit to your body for pleasure.
Pay the price. Give yourself to your children that you create.
Abortion is the very essence of the "me" generation.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Return of the @!?#ing Idiots"

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Dont worry op its the cool thing this week for right wing nuts to attack people with, next week its going to be something else.

What I'm tired of is people such as yourself getting away with referring to those who disagree with you as right wing nuts. If you haven't noticed, most if not all of us have stopped calling you libtards, so it would be kind of you to return the respect.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Anyone else getting tired of all the threads about a damn lion?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Is it only abortion you do not want to pay for with your tax dollars? what about looking after the disabled? the mentally ill? does the screw you jack attitude go over to them also?.
edit on 2-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Ha read this post then the post above lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I hear ya, OP, and it's not just limited to womens' reproductive rights. I'm also tired of the multiple lion threads, multiple threads about the same politician, multiple threads about the same shooting incident, multiple threads about the same accident, multiple threads about the same everything. Being tired of lather, rinse, repeat doesn't mean one is sick of the subject entirely, but it runs a very real risk of generating solid apathy. You'd think that's the opposite of what people would want.
Once upon a time, there used to be a great deal of variation on here. Now it's just regurgitated MSN stories. En masse. Then it turns into a propaganda crap-slinging fest by page 2.
I'd like to see the return to objectiveness & respect instead of emotional baiting & broken record squawking. The current way of life on ATS is on a fast-track to making it defunct as a niche alternative site.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Sarcasm really isn't your thing is it?

I was referring to this.

edit on 2-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Exactly.

Some of these responses are laughable. Are these folks going to take care of all the unwanted children or the women who get a back alley abortions and end up septic and critically ill? No, they aren't. You know who will though??? Me...

They never think or talk about that though, when they are going on and on about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I still think abortion is wrong. I still think the unborn babies are humans accorded with all rights as anyone else.

But everyone has their own opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You are aware that Federal Law already prevents tax dollars from being used for that purpose, right? The money given to PP by the government has to go for other services.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

You are aware that Federal Law already prevents tax dollars from being used for that purpose, right? The money given to PP by the government has to go for other services.

That's like me giving my ex-wife child support and telling her she can't spend any of it on beer, yet there are empty beer cans all over the house.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join