It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troubling story out of Kenya.... Evidence of Weaponized Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I searched //Kenya mass sterilization// and it didn't find the story.

source

I'm not familiar with the sources. I will continue to do that. It's one of these stories that just needs to get out there.

" Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government."

An inquiry?? Stalling for time. Pharma will deploy while the investigation winds along. They will get in the gears of this. People will probably die.

The Health Ministry, which is conducting the five-injection, two-year vaccination project on female Kenyans aged 14-49, and the vaccine’s supplier, the World Health Organization, deny the claims of the Church, which has called all along for an independent inquiry.

Robert Pukose, the government MP who is vice-chairman of the National Assembly’s health committee, explained, “We are at loss about who to believe since both sides have tabled conflicting results. That is why we need new tests conducted jointly for us to give final and conclusive results,” according to the Nairobi Standard.

The inquiry will consist of submitting vaccine samples to a committee of Catholic, government, and independent medical experts. What they will be looking for are traces of HCG, a female hormone produced during pregnancy, which if injected along with traces of tetanus, will produce antibodies. And just as these antibodies will react to a real tetanus infection, so will they react to a pregnancy, causing a miscarriage.

Someone tell me if Catholic Bishops have any credibility? Surreptitious birth control? This is the kind of thing people get killed over, especially that part of the world. The Bishops will be heartattacked or worse. Not a good situation. Lots of dirty hands.

edit on 1-8-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: more content

edit on 1-8-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

In 1995 the UN World Health Organisation gave out tetanus vaccines with birth control in it,with Africa and Vaccines the money trail often leads to Bill Gates Id probably start there.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Once more all our revelations have been validated. They lie. They kill people. Time for them to leave.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Anyone who wants to know the real story on this will need to go to the source. The OP is so overly sensationalized it is simply click bait. They have apparently laced a vaccine with a birth control, for which having done so in Nigeria resulted in their murder. (Weaponized, for the love of God -- please)

Must not be very effective though, as women are still getting pregnant. (Not that it's okay to give women birth control without their permission, it's not, but this is absurd and should go to hoax)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The LifeSite story is fairly old. Here is a more recent one:

Fifty six samples jointly sourced by the government and the Catholic Church show that the controversial tetanus vaccine is safe.

Speaking while releasing the preliminary results from one of the two accredited laboratories selected by the joint committee of experts on the tetanus vaccine, co-chairman Fredric Were said 56 of the 59 vials were found to be negative.

Another story says the positives were all open vials collected by the Church and previously tested. When they tested other vials from the same batch, they were negative. I suppose the Church got caught up in the hysteria, sent a few samples to a local lab for tests, and the lab manufactured the results the Church wanted.

I guess we'll know the truth if there are no Kenyan children in a few years.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This is old news. Here, directly from the Catholics:

Kenya: tests show no sterilization agent in tetanus vaccine
New tests of a controversial vaccine in Kenya have shown that it does not cause sterilization of woman.

Last year the Catholic bishops of Kenya denounced a government-backed vaccination campaign, saying that samples of the vaccine had been found to include a chemical that could render women permanently infertile without their knowledge.

The bishops charged that the vaccinations, announced in a campaign against tetanus, were actually a birth-control effort. After the Kenyan government denied the complaint, the bishops agreed with public-health officials to arrange new tests under joint supervision.

The first results of those tests show no signs of sterilizing agents. Further results are expected soon
www.catholicculture.org...

I actually find it hilarious that Catholics are always bashed but they are credible when it's convenient.
And like the poster above said: birth rate in Kenya is still as high as in 2000, so I guess the 'sterilization program' wasn't successful. LINK

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

We posted almost the same at the same time

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What a surprise! More lies from op! Why hasn't this account been banned?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Here is a previous post on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The question is regarding the use of a pregnancy hormone in the tetanus shot. If the pregnancy hormone is there, I would suspect something is fishy.

In the US tetanus is a one time shot, but the Kenya's were receiving multiple shots. That alone is troubling to me, but I don't want to speculate without test results.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
When everyone is looking at the vaccine, then try to examine what else could be causing the miscarriages. New food introduced into their supply can possibly be doing this. Chemicals labeled and tested for different purposes can be utilized to accomplish this sometimes. Hyper exciting the immune system can make this happen without actually putting the antigen in too. The pregnancy can supply the antigen if the immune system is in hyper mode.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I actually find it hilarious that Catholics are always bashed but they are credible when it's convenient.
And like the poster above said: birth rate in Kenya is still as high as in 2000, so I guess the 'sterilization program' wasn't successful. LINK

Well maybe they are same people behind chem-trails and they are just simply incompetent

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

In the US tetanus is a one time shot, but the Kenya's were receiving multiple shots. That alone is troubling to me, but I don't want to speculate without test results.

Actually, in the US children receive 5 doses of Tdap vaccine.Adults who were never immunized are recommended 3 doses within a year and then a booster every 10 years. LINK

In the UK:

Tetanus: spread through contamination of cuts, burns and wounds with tetanus spores. Spores are found in soil worldwide. A total of 5 doses of tetanus vaccine are recommended for life in the UK. Boosters are usually recommended in a country or situation where the correct treatment of an injury may not be readily available.
From the NHS Scotland: LINK

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well maybe they are same people behind chem-trails and they are just simply incompetent

LOL! But, seriously, I'd love to see these people living in Victorian conditions with a life span of 45 and see how they feel about medical and technological advances when they come back to their modern lives.

And also, chemtrails paranoia won't harm anybody, but anti-vaccination paranoia will.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

What a surprise they found 'no evidence' of sterilisation! Money in poor countries is THE power and the authority.

Almost EXACTLY the same thing had occurred in India...only difference was it was the 'Polio eradication programme' vaccine, again though the name of William Gates and his increasingly dodgy looking foundation was at the forefront of that little gem too.

Looks like Gate's TED talk about if the vaccines are 'successful', they could hope to achieve a 10% - 15% drop in population in those areas 'vaccinated'.

Now...is it ethically wrong to want to see a better life for those already alive, at the expense of the yet to be conceived?

I don't know...but i would imagine less people fighting for the same chances in life, resources and living space would mean they would stand a better chance of a decent life.

What i DO know is that it most certainly IS NOT ethical to make that decision for every Woman on an arbitrary basis for them.

A better AND ethical way of going about this, especially considering the levels of poverty and hardships most poor people have to deal with daily, would have been to present the facts as they are, to demonstrate that a better life can be had by those already alive if those yet to be conceived are not conceived , but to ultimately offer the people the choice!

Pay them to make the choices you want them to make, Gates is rich enough, the others on his depop bandwagon are very wealthy too, so could have afforded to pay them and make the target numbers the surreptitious sterilisation programmes are achieving.

Very dodgy Mr. Gates.
edit on 2-8-2015 by MysterX because: typo

edit on 2-8-2015 by MysterX because: added text

top topics

join