It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok....new idea on why UFO don't make clear contact

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So UFO/et :
- avoid direct contact
- don't land in public spaces in daylight
- don't take over terrestrial broadcast
- basically avoid disclosure

All of this because they are in control of disclosure and it's happening at their own pace.
They have decided to be seen very rarely in the past, and there seems to be an increase in recent years and an even more spectacular increase just in the last few months.
I think they are just slowly exposing themselves until people are just bored and then they take it to the next level...maybe land in a public place for a few seconds at a time for a few years, then a few minutes, then etc etc....get it ? They are very slowly making us get used to them....so ok, it' taken 60 years...maybe that's needed for a civilization not to freak out.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

I think it's something similar to that, but more along the lines of 'you don't just walk right up to an unknown group of dogs have been watching fight each other'.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Apparently you think UFO and their occupants are extraterrestrial; it's much more complex than that.

Question.....why the cattle mutilations? Seems they don't c are if you freak out or not.

www.metroactive.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No clue

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777

- don't land in public spaces in daylight

Not true, go see this thread HERE

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If it is Aliens, then maybe they are just keeping an eye on us and having some fun. Well except for the cattle mutilations and some unpleasant probing.
But I don't know if it is aliens, or us or some sort of combination of both, atleast technology speaking if nothing else. Or maybe it is us coming back in time for some reason. Oh so many possibilities.

I just believe there is something going on. And I have seen a UFO

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well the presented problems...cows turned into burgers, daytime landing etc...they all have the same problem....they're too few and far apart and too many witnesses.
Again it goes to shot that they might just very very very slowly give us a taste of it..small landing here, small lights in the skyes over there...as for cows and abductions/probing/implants...it might just be that they also have people taht commit various illegal activities like our dentists going around for a lion head....a civilization is huge enough ot have the odd individual that strays from the norm and goes out for his/her own illegal substance gathering/trophy ...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777
Well the presented problems...cows turned into burgers, daytime landing etc...they all have the same problem....they're too few and far apart and too many witnesses.
Again it goes to shot that they might just very very very slowly give us a taste of it..small landing here, small lights in the skyes over there...as for cows and abductions/probing/implants...it might just be that they also have people taht commit various illegal activities like our dentists going around for a lion head....a civilization is huge enough ot have the odd individual that strays from the norm and goes out for his/her own illegal substance gathering/trophy ...

Like Predator!!!
I think you are right though. There will be bad aliens out there as well as good ones. Just like us on Earth and that dentist who killed Cecil the lion.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Or Maybe they already realize that disclosure is useless.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This (below) is my response from another thread and I hope it may shed some light on what is at hand here on Earth and UFOs.

BTW there are many categories of UFOs and many are holograms imo.

---------------------------------------------------------

"....Disclaimer* I am serious in every word I speak!

I will try an break it down simply...

The Rh *negative* blood type originated from Hyperborea and what we know about the RH *positive* monkey gene dates back to Africa..Africa is where our mainstream has led us,they have ignored the origins of the RH negative blood.

The RH negative blood is a cross of Aryan Nordics and Reptilian DNA. This cross resulted in Cro Magnons! All the elites,Royals and Jews are of this blood type,plus a small portion of 'commen men' mainly Irish,Scots,Welsh,Svandanavian and the Basques have the highest percentage!

So many of these shifters we see are Cro Magnon..

On a personal note I have been followed by UFOs for many years even abroad here now..This led me on a tireless search over much time hoping to find the truth..

I have found out on both sides of the Family I have RH negative in the Grandparents. RH negative is recessive and non dominant and I have inherited the alleles. (I have all the traits check my thread about it and the OP links particularly) Many others do have RH negative alleles although they are positive. So the small percentage of pure bloods is actually bigger technically,considering what I have just mentioned.

RH negative appeared,as did Cro magnons 30,000 years ago.These were a creation meant for slaves and they were too smart to be controlled and rebelled resulting in wars with the actual 'gods'. These individuals (the purest) are responsible for a significant percentage of UFOs then and now and we would term them Cryptoterrestrial *not ET as they want you to think*.

BTW the RH positives were reworked slaves who were more controllable.The Jews were created 6000 years ago,this incidentally is when the Nag Hamadi scrolls point to the archon invasion,not to mention this is when the Bible claims the world was created..more like this may be when the moon 'appeared' in perfect position and the matrix hologram was made along with the subsequent Draco invasion! hmmm..

Here's my own personal experience of my own that occurred 16 years ago,that in the last year or so (after years of research) I went back to and made a breakthrough.

Ok..when one takes drugs,you are altering your chakras via chemicals. You can unlock from the frequency matrix and see through the veil as I have many a time.

This one occasion I was with a friend and this particular experience was exceptionally unique in effect! It went through changing stages and near the end resulted In Me and My Friend noticing that we had pearlescent (with hints of lilac) scales on our brows and nose ridges..Our eyelids had the same colouration as well and matched the many vids I have seen! We were awe struck and stupefied almost saying "oh my #,can you see that" to each other;open mouthed!

So moving on to the recent times after all the research I believe we saw our selves for what we were (and this applies to this phenomena in general) I now know I am technically RH negative and My friend was also from Scottish descent, so it is highly feasible he was also!

I checked drug websites and this is a very common thing it seems? (i.e. seeing reptilian scales on faces etc) I was shocked to hear and the many opinions were not coming from a conspiracy background and wouldn't have been aware of all the things we discuss on places like ATS;so to me that gave more weight to the case.

It is exactly like the movie "they live" and as soon as this matrix (if and when) it falls? you will crap your pants if you see us for what we were and might I add! Conversely, We looked very feminine! almost beautiful lol..that leads me on to say,the Jews are a cross of the Draco Reptilians and Nordics or reppie x Cro magnons? The common men I believe are crosses of the native Reptoids that descended from the dinosaurs and Nordics. I wouldn't assume in ignorance that all reppies are bad (I'm not) this is propaganda.

Why are a massively significant portion of abductees RH negative?..hmmm?

We are all reptilian in regards to our reptilian brain and when we go through the fetus stages..but the Cro magnons and Jews,etc are more purer.

Another phenonema relevant to the elites is that they shape shift. This kind of possession they are experiencing is only possible if they keep their blood pure! Hence the inbreeding!

This was the ideal time for Me to present this info in one neat piece. I know it may be challenging for some? but the truth of the grand conspiracy would make it pale in comparison. I want to share My opinions in the hope that someone else may benefit? Or even take it further. My theories are also provable by science and this is the exact truth as I feel as of now!"

edit on 1-8-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
so if thats the case then that blows the ancient alien theroy out the window cause if they,ve been here before then why should they think they need to ease us in?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My theory on this is that aliens are ultra-terrestrial beings from a higher dimension that accidently slip through the plane of their dimension and are spotted in our dimension. The reason they don't try to communicate is because they can't see us in our 3rd dimension. That could explain how they appear and disappear suddenly and fly faster than can possible be done in our dimension because they way the move in their dimension is more than we can comprehend in our dimension. This could explain a lot of paranormal activity too.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
for me, the reason the ETs don't make obvious, undeniable and undebunkable contact is US. we are a brutal, primitive and destructive species. if i was an observing alien i would have to think HARD before attempting overt contact. the risks are too high.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It is simply due to the same benevolent caution with which we treat uncontacted tribes on earth. We are an uncontacted tribe to them, and they do not want to destroy our way of life by exposing us to intergalactic wars, culture, and politics.

Those pessimists who say they choose not to become involved with us because they are afraid of our supposed violent or corrupt ways need to get a grip. Extraterrestrial visitors do not view us with caution or fear of our ways, just as we would not view the uncontacted tribesman chucking spears at helicopters in such a manner. They simply believe that we have a right to grow as a species and make first contact with ETs on our own terms and not have it forced upon us. For all we know the rest of the sentient universe is a horrible place riddled with interplanetary conflicts and genocides.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Question.....why the cattle mutilations? Seems they don't c are if you freak out or not.
a reply to: olaru12

There have been human mutilations too!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Cmon. Get real. They have been. Are here, always have been here...and we have always and continue to ignore all evidence.

What do you expect? Some leader or group of leaders or your tv to go blank and a gray pop up? Aint gonna happen. Ever. Never.

Youre thinking way way too simplistic in the advanced reality of them having been here a long long time...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The answer is so very simple..

Have you seen this planet? it's native fora is so stupid it's deadly to outsiders.

any intelligent alien species observing us would push for a quarantine, not a disclosure.

they care little if we see the scouts, we cannot even comprehend life outside of this rock.. after decades of our own self imposed dis-info it wouldn't matter if they did make contact.

Someone, and vast army's of thier followers would still try to spin the truth into their own self serving working.

TL-DR = not worth the gamble. not again anyway.. they aren't as stupid as we are.. they learn from their mistakes.

Keep flying..

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It seems to me that it's far more likely that aliens don't make contact with us because there are no aliens joyriding through our skies. Occam's razor, and all...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ok ...tried to read that RH negative stuff and slave creation, even if off topic, but come on...advanced beings travelling with ftl and enough tech and computing power for proper AI(aka perfect slaves) HAVE ? nothing ? better to do than to create slaves that have no purpose today ??..just 6000 years ago and now thy're obsolete or forgoten....fairy tales, i'm ignoring it, not worth the paper bytes it's written on.

Now back on topic.

@soulpowertothendegree i don't thin it would be pointless..see below why i think it would our biggest helping hand ever.

@Taylor73 I dont know about this interdimensional thingy not allowing for contact or making them unable to see or interact with us. Plenty of them seems to interact just fine and then vanish in an instant. I think the interdimensional aspect relates to their travel technology, not their actual homes/residences....of course they could maybe reside interdimensionally as a defence system for some spans of time, but can you ''grow food and get water(or equivalent)'' in a place between spaces, aka a warp space where there is nothing not even light not to mention nature ? As for the paranormal i think we should separate the two, et and ghosts/similar cause while paranormal entities might be trapped or something or that sort in a interdimensional place, i think et just happen to use the interD space for travel as a shortcut.

@RoScoLaz4 I know we are bad and stuff. But 60 years of thinking is quite a bit unless they're extremely stupid. The risks i think are very tiny and very very manageable given their tech AND the possible good outcome far outweighs those risks. See below.

@atomadelica I agree. I don't think they fear us or fear what we might do if contacted or helped to evolve faster from a tech point of view. But i hope you're wrong about them thinking they're doing us a favour by not contacting and ''allowing us time to evolve and stuff''...in all effect we are just suffering at the hands of the elite(elite cause of money not brains) and we just can't fix all this suffering like we could if given just a handful of tech solutions. See below.

@WeRpeons Sad if true. And my advice to anyone that believes this to be the case for them and they suspect they're being kidnapped once in a while....rig your room with some ''stuff''...the moment they come and try to snatch you it all ''goes'' up..i would instead of being a toy to them..see if they like 3rd degree burns.

@mysterioustranger I think you're thinking too much of it and overestimate them. Just a few acts of kindness on some of their part would help us get rid of all our violent nature and suffering daily existence. See below.

@AdmireTheDistance I seems you're missed the whole starting point of this topic which is based on a simple logic : too many sightings, too many abducted, too many videos, photos, ladings, cases, too many expert witnesses ...the amount of witnesses alone would be enough to convict someone for murder for 1 million years of time in jail. All these ''traces'' combined point to the same direction...someone/thing is going in and out of our planet while actively trying to be undetected...it just so happens the huge amount of people on this rock make it so that they will now and again be seen.

Now for the ''see below''....yes, some people are bad, some criminals, some murderers, some will sale their mother ....etc etc...but there are good people on this planet...good people that hate to see other suffer, like me for example.
All i'm interested in is the tech that could come along just by the simple admission of ET existing...it would imply they can travel at FTL speeds, that would lead to science directly tackling antigravity or zero point tech or whatever.....that would mean that even if they the et dont give us that tech, at least it make us aware of it being possible. That in itself would spark the next industrial revolution. But maybe they chose wo give us antigravity, and maybe quantum computers...quamtum computing alone could help us crack probably all known diseases in a few years if not actually overnight...telomere shortening? no problem , hit the ''solve'' button and presto everyone doesnt need to lose theire family members to death..think about all your loved ones...wouldn't you want to be with them for ever ? Ah...but the planet..the over population...Well see below:
So no let's connect 1 an 2.....1=all the violence and suffering on this planet is caused by resource limits...not enough space for housing, not enough space for crops, not enough minerals at right price, not enough fuel at right price....and 2= antigravity alone.
If we could have antigravity tomorrow, then within 10 years there would be no more wars and conflicts. Everyon would be able to just branch off and have they're own space to live in peace.

So that's why i think disclosure is the best thing that could happen...not because of alll the ''upgrade our dna'', ''embrace our higher dimension chackra'' and etc pipe dreams.....but because we could put an end to limited resource wars.
We, just like et dont you forget it, have evolved from bacteria...we fight, it's in our nature, and in theirs or at least is was at some point, that's how we evolved, that's why we weren't eaten by other animals..because we were tough and killed not to be killed. that's a fundamental design trait on this universe. all et must have wen't through the same, unless they were created in some lab in millions etc..but again they would question they're existence and arrive at the conclusion that their creators had to evolve from bacteria and follow the same evolution trip which was just as bloody and violent.
So you see, i think violence isn't something we should be ashamed with...everyone's been there. now it's a matter of eliminating the ''limited'' factor from our resources...cause that's what drives everything from bacteria to humans..food to feed your family to ensure your offspring survive....nothing more nothing less.
So i can hear you say....what? us violent people expand into the universe and destroy more? ''
No, once we have access to ftl/antigravity/warp/whatever, then we would no longer fight over anything....it's just impossible for 7 billion people to not fit in a fraction of this galaxy alone. And then there are billions of galaxies.
It all must have a hidden purpose. Why have gazzilions of sq. m. of real estate if nobody is there to use it...obviously we can and should use it, but currently gravity is a pain in the neck.
SO once we could expand there would be no point in fighting or robbing or killing(except for fun, which et might also enjoy for all we know)....there is simply no way 10.000 billions of humans could ever populate a quarter of the milky way, and then there' the rest of the universe...then there are all the non goldilock planets which could be transformed into habitable space around stars aka dyson spheres..the universe is just simply too big and full of energy for us to ever be a problem.

So i hope that we do have disclosure asap cause it will end all the suffering. As for the ocasional bad elements that might think ''let's hop into this ftl ship and ram that space station for fun''...well i think et tech is advanced eonugh to have proper AI countermeasures in place to stop such retards from ruining the easy lives of everyone else.
edit on 2-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

Edit: spelling and stars+
edit on 2-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

I think it's something similar to that, but more along the lines of 'you don't just walk right up to an unknown group of dogs have been watching fight each other'.
thats true, and we have been figjting eachother. Geeze, look at our history. I wish something big would happeb for us to become united ;something not evil. I wshwe could expand beyond the need for violence and greed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join