It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rare Footage* From court revealing Bob Lazars Naval Intelligence W2 Form existed.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
This has always been a strange case. Lazar has never made any money from this.

Your myopic view of money being the only goal for all members of our species, speaks to your upbringing and the culture you've be soused in.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think lazar was misleading about the technology he discussed. what I mean is that he was talking about real devices they were working on, but disinformed the public about the technology. described how the technology worked by purposefully attributing it to pseudoscience.

maybe he did on behalf of the govt to play the Russians and Chinese into researching dead ends. maybe make them think its alien and too advanced.

maybe he did it as a warning to the govt to back off a little. like he will bring up some antimatter reactor. that will get the govt attention. then purposely mess up the science and how it really works to let them off the hook. as if he's really saying. I know damned well how it works. I know what your building. care full or I'll really say how it works. seems to work. other than discrediting him. they pretty much gave him a slap on the wrists and a wide birth. he'll they even buy stuff from his company.

take his antimatter reactor. toss out the element 115 component. consider replacing it with some sort of meta material superconductor. consider that the us at the time was experimenting with making anti matter in quantity. plenty to dump into a modest sized matter anti matter annialation chamber. noticed he said due to aliens the reactor was nearly 100% efficient at converting the photons generated from the reaction into electricity. los Alamos was working on just that. quantum solar cells that can do pretty much that. maybe he was saying. hey care full or I'll spill the beans on how you've combined the two to make a small anti matter power generator able to fit in an aircraft.

so I tend to look at Bob's statements in a different light. toss out the aliens, replace components with real world technology and the sport model begins to make more sense, and so does his saga.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I watched this recent interview with Knapp where he states unequivocally at about 4mins he believes Lazar was discredited and his history was deleted.

Worth a watch if anyones interested. ETA at about 10 mins he alludes to Lazar was likely deliberately chosen to be able to discredit. He says " I wouldn't give Lazar a security clearance"

edit on 3-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

i believe the "lost the plot" phrase was yours, not mine.

It is not my assertion to prove, it is his. And he hasn't brought any proof forward, only nonsensical statements. If you had any education in logic you would know it is impossible to prove a negative.

I believe by definition he is nuts. Aliens are a figment of Sci-Fi fans imagination. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

I don't demean anyone except a charlatan who can't prove anything about his fantastic story. If he is telling the truth he would have been arrested for divulging government secrets. He would have been arrested for taking material from a government lab and giving it to a reporter. I know what would have happened to me if I had violated the terms of my security clearance.

I come to this thread because I am fascinated by people who actually believe this stuff. I am amazed that normally intelligent people buy in to the UFO nonsense and allow their imaginations to suck their lives out of reality and into a fantasy world. There never has been a proven case of visitors from outer space even in this day and age where virtually everyone carries a camera on their phone. Not one single photo creating an ah ha moment. On the other hand there are plenty of real science people who offer real explanations for odd things observed and they are ignored. People who claim that aliens are real then turn around and claim the Apollo missions were fake and filmed in a sound studio. To me it is entertainment at its finest.

Until I see one that is verifiable, even a photo, logic tells me it is impossible. Don't ask me to prove they are fake....that is not the way science works. Prove to me they are real.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: icewater

I believe he definitly saw something exotic. I think the alien thing is a red herring. I personally feel he saw an advanced classified aerospace project. I doubt he was there to reverse engineer anything. probably hired to get metrics on the rector and journal data about its performance while under R&D.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

hey I have a picture of a real alien. is this enough proof?

cdn2b.examiner.com...

I was totally there when the photo was taken. I was all like "gweebglob you're drunk no more earth beer for you." and he was like "Noooo! ims have one more! earth beer (hickup) is fir pussies. I ca drink one mores. "

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You are probably right on the money. He saw an opportunity to gather some attention, employ some plausible deniability and, Bingo! He tells a story that can't get him into any trouble because it is completely false and so far out there it is laughable by real insiders. The Government just didn't do a very good job of checking Ol' Bob before they hired him and they brought in a wacko. That simple.

People who are prone to believing this nonsense have no place working in high tech, high security labs. I say again....if he were really into such a secret program he would have had to sign documents making very clear what the consequences would be if he compromised the program. I can tell you the consequences are great. So, since we are still hearing about him and he is still being interviewed, apparently, by the likes of George Knapp and goof balls like Art Bell then that clearly tells me he is full of crap.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Runciter33

Wasn't a janitor according to these guys.

Officials have denied his claims that he worked for the government as a scientist, and, until now, no one has ever come forth to say otherwise. However, in a recent interview a documentary filmmaker shared statements he was given by a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratories in which he claims to have met Lazar at Los Alamos and can confirm he was employed as a physicist.
(fr. open minds dot tv, Link won't work for some reason.)

Someone may have pointed this out already idk, read through a couple pages and didn't see it.

Ok... so your taking the word from some random filmmaker claiming to have found a physicist who worked at Los Alamos that meet Lazar?

Does the this film maker work in fiction?

My bet is... if this filmmaker produces said physicist, he will be like 70-80's years old borderline alzheimer's with dementia and memory loss problems.... the filmmaker might nudge a lil candy or money in his wheelchair pocket to get him to say anything lol...
edit on 3-8-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

to be honest every person I know who's signed a sf312. they don't talk. period. they take their non disclosue oath very, very seriously. probably in part by the penalties involved.

if he was talking about it. it's because someone in DIA wanted him to tell the story, just like he did.

maybe a way to tease and confuse the enemy with exotic tech stories. I tjthink there were plenty of people who worked in similar capacities for the govt on these classified prohects knew exactly what hec was hinting at technologically and were glad when he (I think purposely) started talking pseudo science to explain the componants. enough to throw off the uninitiated but enough to get the attention of those that actually know the real workings of the projects technology.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Also add in that his top secret security clearance
Would have taken 12 to 18 months to get, so as
A subcontractor Lazar would have been assigned temporarily to another project until he obtained his clearance. Someone needs to find some 80's era employment forms from EG&G or Kellog Brown and Root indicating Lazar was working on Civilian projects before they put him on a CAP or SAP project.
To

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

agreed.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The Black programs have their own forms with a very specific description of what happens when you violate your clearance. I know I was in a couple of those 'read in' programs and there was no way I was going to talk after signing. I know a couple of guys who worked at Area 51 and they wouldn't say a word about it....nothing....not even what time they went to work. So I know there were some very strict briefings on disclosure. I can imagine what the penalties were because I know what mine were/are. And Lazur would be a complete imbecile to go down that road. Anybody would be.

So based on that....he is a fraud.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

His story is laughable and he removed himself from reality a long time ago. Probably needs psych help and I am talking about a team of those guys with the long beards from Austria, not some shrink in LA.

I thought Ide condensed your sentiments quite nicely

It is not my assertion to prove, it is his. And he hasn't brought any proof forward, only nonsensical statements. If you had any education in logic you would know it is impossible to prove a negative.

ive not asked for any proof, why are you? wouldn't it be better to go arrange a meeting with him and see if he'll let you have a look at his grave

does that mean we are born of sci-fi too ?
I wonder who imagined us then , I think someone should have words ...

funbox

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: zazzafrazz

he was working for the Department of Naval intelligence.

and 'employees' of the department of naval intelligence always tell the truth about top secret projects...

. . . and would never stoop to disinformation.

I don't believe either Lazar or another very entertaining story teller, David Adair. I don't believe anything coming from the US military that does not arrive with a bang of some sort, uh, . . . and no, bouncing on a mattress in Lazar's cathouse doesn't count. (Did that really need clarification?)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think he made up everything about his degrees etc, I do think if he was a cleaner he saw something. Possibly handled the "element 115" at night whilst cleaning
,Not that I think it was element 115. Science knew that was a possible element.

I watched a MUFON interview with Knapp today that is kinda long but a really excellent lecture on Skinwalker. I like Knapp. At question time he delves into most of his cases and made some good points about Lazar, he agrees Lazar made up the college stuff. But he points out some good points to back up he saw something. IN what capacity he saw it is unknown, but he is adamant his story fits.

I'm still unconvinced, but the premise of his being a janitor that snooped through the labs and offices at night is a possibility.

Oh! and Lazar has also now made a cool hydrogen car

edit on 3-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Lnc was a card or a tape..Login numerical control, where as CNC was computer numerical controlled using an operating system computer processor that is programmable, unlike card or tape programming.

I owned both, which the Sheldon LNC was a tape machine, but was interface capable, so we hooked it up to an old 8088 and it would run parts.

the stepper motor would only run 100 steps an inch, so it was upgraded after i sold it to another machine shop with an unlimited motor drive...no steps. well actually he replaced the controller with new cards and programing which came with the updated motor...$35,000 worth

What 3d printing was in its birth is nothing of what it is today and it surely wasn't building submarines noses in the 80s

edit on 3-8-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I've always been on closer to the side of Bob being a Bunk.
That said, the actual courtcase footage below has the judge state he has the copy of Bob Lazars W2 form where he was working for the Department of Naval intelligence.
Have at it Lazarians!

NVM - done with this Lazar BS.
edit on 3-8-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

Also add in that his top secret security clearance
Would have taken 12 to 18 months to get, so as
A subcontractor Lazar would have been assigned temporarily to another project until he obtained his clearance. Someone needs to find some 80's era employment forms from EG&G or Kellog Brown and Root indicating Lazar was working on Civilian projects before they put him on a CAP or SAP project.
To

Working as a scientist on an ultra black project requires no security clearance, because they Hypothetically don't exist, therefore no clearance required.

Who's going to ever believe you if you spill the beans? and how are you going to show anyone the location if you cant get anywhere near the place, before becoming Vulture pickens?

Unkle Sammy doesn't care about their UFO stuff slipping out...years ago they hired Hollywood to build on propaganda to ensure folks believed they existed, so other programs could debunk them, ultimately creating confusion... plausible deniability, and compartmentalization took care of the rest....No threats needed and no one to answer to

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

pretty sure that's not how it works. I don't know one person willing to violate their sf312.

and yeah I'm pretty sure you need clearance up the Wazoo to work on or even know about any real black projects in any degree of detail.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join