It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian mofo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Why are a massively significant portion of abductees RH negative?..hmmm?

They are not. What is technically RH Negative mean? Guessing your friends blood type based on Scottish descent doesn't fly.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Reptilian shapeshifters? Who knows? Reptilian shapeshifter videos on YouTube? I'd say mostly if not all, fake.

But, reptilian humanoid beings? Well, I for one believe they Probably do exist. Along with insectoid, avian, aquatic/fish folk, and many others. We haven't even thoroughly searched our own oceans, or underground, let alone the moon or neighboring planets to see what forms of life, intelligent or not, may exist... so, the rest of the universe, is just one big question mark. I like to think there are all kinds of different lifeforms out there.

Since you are asking specifically about reptilians, I have heard reports of encounters with them that come from people who have no reason to lie, in one case an entire family, and in another, multiple people in a car, but of course I do realize there is a chance they were making it up.

Do a search for "reptilian alien encounters" and read some stories and make up your own mind.

Of course, "alien" could be the wrong word to describe them, assuming these beings known as aliens exist. Maybe they live on earth, and always have. Maybe they are demons in disguise. Maybe they come from other dimensions, or are spiritual in nature. Maybe us humans created them, with the power of our minds. Whatever the case, there is something going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

No, 'alien' is a perfectly fitting word for the context. It merely means foreign or unknown. Now to say they are extra-terrestrial may not be accurate, but alien certainly is.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaosruptureS420

You should see this shapeshifter from Japan!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Trixster

Flaming galah's, you might be onto something there.
Link eats fairies, mario eats live mushrooms.
Hell, even Alex mercer nom nom's on the occasional human.
These shape shifting, cannibalistic reptillian puppets are spreading their influence every where!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join