It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge who blocked Planned Parenthood videos RAISED $230,000 for OBAMA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

The "source" is only tainted when proven false.

Rule #18,234

I didn't criticize your source, only noted it.

Do you have any evidence, whatsoever, of any wrong-doing, any attempt to influence anything at any time, between the President, this Judge and Planned Parenthood?

If so, please share that with us.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

So you are saying that a CALIFORNIA judge supported Obama and is left leaning!!!!!!!

OMG, OMg,,,,,,,O wait. We are talking about California right.

I think I would be more shocked if you found a rightwing judge there.

Funny that a Right Wing Christian judge would get heralded for trying to stop baby killing if he supported the video.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here's the next BOMBSHELL!:

His father, William H. Orrick, Jr., was a United States District Judge for the Northern District of California and served as Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Division in the Kennedy Administration.

Kennedy was ALSO A DEMOCRAT!

If that's not enough, Orick Jr. became a US Attorney for the first time in 1961!

And WHAT ELSE HAPPENED in 1961???

Barack Hussein Obama was born! (Maybe in Hawaii but probably in Kenya)

Not to mention, they both have EXACTLY THE SAME NAME!

Are we dealing with immortal reptoids here???

BOOM! BAM! Conspiracy stretching over decades!!!

William Horsely Orrick III

William Horsely Orrick Jr.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Incredible !!!

Glad to see you are on the conspiracy side for once !!!

btw, Obama was born and orphaned in Indonesia.

Family values.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I guess if Justice is supposed to be blind, Judge Orrick must be proficient in Braille to bundle ALL that campaign cash.

Now if Orrick were found to be be a Reagan or Bush 1 or 2.0 appointee, and he issued an injunction allowing (for sake of argument) off shore drilling to proceed...there would be NO END to the news cycle...but hey, these guys all have a "D" behind their names, so nothing to see here. And, by the way, did you hear about Jerico?
edit on 1-8-2015 by Glinda because: Typos

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Incredible !!!

Glad to see you are on the conspiracy side for once !!!

btw, Obama was born and orphaned in Indonesia.

Family values.

The problem is ... not everyone can see the joke.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
I guess if Justice is supposed to be blind, Judge Orrick must be proficient in Braille to bundle ALL that campaign cash.

Now if Orrick were found to be be a Reagan or Bush 1 or 2.0 appointee, and he issued an injunction allowing (for sake of argument) off shore drilling to proceed...there would be NO END to the news cycle...but hey, these guys all have a "D" behind their names, so nothing to see here. And, by the way, did you hear about Jerico?

If ... if ... if, lot's of imagination in your post, Glinda.

Do you know anything concrete about Judge Orrick that would suggest that he is acting improperly?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

breakingnewsbreak.....

#wheresjericho

going viral

one report says they killed him, another reports says the first report is patently false !!!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Judge Orrick's past cases are being gone over with a fine tooth comb as we speak.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well for starters be BUNDLED (per OP and numerous media sources) 230k in campaign donations for the re-election of Barack Obama (he of the infamous quote) "God Bless Planned Parenthood."

I think that surpasses the evidentiary bar.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Now this being a conspiracy site and all, do you get the "inkling" that the powers that be have "something" media wise about to "drop" so they better get the social media masses all abuzz over LionGate2.0?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I support you 100% Gryphon.....just wait till 2016....the fake crap will be flying from the right wingers here on ATS...dozens of threads a day....some good liberals left here altogether because it got too bizarre....nice to see someone like you take up the mantle of sanity.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Now this being a conspiracy site and all, do you get the "inkling" that the powers that be have "something" media wise about to "drop" so they better get the social media masses all abuzz over LionGate2.0?

Something is definitely running amok in the Zimbabwe government.

Major overthrow coming soon?

Obama visited Africa last week.

Now this.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well for starters be BUNDLED (per OP and numerous media sources) 230k in campaign donations for the re-election of Barack Obama (he of the infamous quote) "God Bless Planned Parenthood."

I think that surpasses the evidentiary bar.

If you're trying to prove that people make campaign donations, sure.

You'd even have a reasonable argument for political cronyism, although, I'd be careful about throwing that stone through the glass wall of your "house."

Doesn't prove anything about Planned Parenthood though.

Next?
edit on 15Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:16:28 -050015p032015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I support you 100% Gryphon.....just wait till 2016....the fake crap will be flying from the right wingers here on ATS...dozens of threads a day....some good liberals left here altogether because it got too bizarre....nice to see someone like you take up the mantle of sanity.

I don't know about the mantle of sanity, Jimmy, but thanks. You do good work too.

Most "liberals" on ATS seem to want to find the truth, look at the evidence, discover what's really hidden.

Not so for many "others."

Like this ... less than tenuous connection between the President, Planned Parenthood and Judge Orrick. Let's see if I can summarize.

Mr. Orrick (from a family of California lawyers and Judges) supported the President in 2012. Last time I check, that's a right all Americans enjoy ... to vote our conscience, to "speak with our money" etc.

Then, Mr. Obama appointed Mr. Orrick to a Judgeship. Hmm. Maybe spoils of war, etc.

Both of them, in 2012 were somehow ... planning for these silly videos to be released ... so that they could put their Grand Plan into action ...

O.o

I'm convinced that right-wingers believe the President can time-travel. That's the only explanation for some of the stupid scenarios I see floated here.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

At first blush it gives the impression that the Planned Parenthood (and StemResearch) attorneys know how to "jurisdiction shop" for just the right (or should it be left) Judge. Upon a further minutae of research, it would show that via the White House spokesperson, Josh Earnest, statement emphatically stating that the White House believes Planned Parenthood, because Planned Parenthood TOLD the Administration "we did nothing wrong" and (surprise!) the PP injunction is handled by a California jurist who just so happened to bundle (not just donate--but seek out the donations of others) a significant amount of cash to the Planned Parenthood supporting "Committee to Re-Elect the President." *

What a coinky dink that is!

And props to anyone who "gets" the above *

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well that's OUR President, spreading his own brand of sunshine one continent at a time!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

At first blush it gives the impression that the Planned Parenthood (and StemResearch) attorneys know how to "jurisdiction shop" for just the right (or should it be left) Judge. Upon a further minutae of research, it would show that via the White House spokesperson, Josh Earnest, statement emphatically stating that the White House believes Planned Parenthood, because Planned Parenthood TOLD the Administration "we did nothing wrong" and (surprise!) the PP injunction is handled by a California jurist who just so happened to bundle (not just donate--but seek out the donations of others) a significant amount of cash to the Planned Parenthood supporting "Committee to Re-Elect the President." *

What a coinky dink that is!

And props to anyone who "gets" the above *

That's an interesting chain of supposition backed by circumstantial evidence, confirmation bias, and obvious political zealotry.

Here's the blow to the elaborate chain of ... whatever ... you want to call your post: Planned Parenthood hasn't done anything wrong.

Every investigation on these bogus charges has proven that PP is not doing these things, conducted by States, by the Federal Government under Bush, etc.

That's real investigations with actual evidence considered by parties that are, at the best of times, inimical to Planned Parenthood.

Not fraudulent videos and vapid "connections."

edit on 15Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:48:16 -050015p032015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Interestingly, THESE charges, as leveled by the CMP videos *just released in the last several weeks" did NOT occur during the Bush Administration, the various, well catered, meetings attended by the Planned Parenthood directors occurred this year and in 2014...

Which goes to show, when all else fails, #BlameBush

Now as both Indiana and Massachusetts are the only two states to have investigated PP practices in their singular state jurisdictions, it's wreckless interpretation to say Planned Parenthood has committed NO wrong doing in the other 48 states (or the other 55 states if you will--these ARE the Obama years.). To date, NONE of the videos involve PP directors in supervision of clinics in Massachusetts OR Indiana.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Please, the same people have been making the same accusations for more than a decade.

Do some homework.

(And spare me the tired rhetoric ... just to be precise who in the heck is "blaming Bush" ???)
edit on 16Sat, 01 Aug 2015 16:15:37 -050015p042015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join