It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 132
<< 129  130  131   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
a reply to: captainpudding

Yup, that is exactly what I provided to this..."person"?

www.abovetopsecret.com..., Page 125

So because they did not know about the dynamic structure of the VARB in the 60s, that they could not of gone and done it because we found out that the VARB were more dynamic many years after Apollo...?

Um, something is wrong with your logic.

And I can support my claim - These are 3 that measured the belts radiation levels, there are more.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

And this Site may be a little handy to you -

www.braeunig.us...

It literally shows you the course that they were taking, including through the VARBs.

He still hasn't had a reboot yet, looping cycle continues.

Now the reality...

The small amount of time spent in earth orbit and the rapid traverse of the radiation belts during Apollo missions have minimized astronaut radiation dose from the remaining Starfish electrons.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

That proves you are wrong, nothing was mentioned about Apollo avoiding the VAB.

Were you aware of Apollo's "rapid traverse of the radiation belts"? You do now, anyway

I've found another document, before the Apollo lunar missions, stating they will go through the VAB, as fast as possible, to minimize the risks.

Your source is pure nonsense.

If they had gone around the VAB, then documents would prove it. No problem.

Being no documents support it, that's the problem.

Your source is avoiding the problem. How ironic...

Calculations can show how flying pink elephants could exist, based on 'scientific' measurements.

Look at what they actually said, and what they didn't say.

Take an honest look at it, that's all.

edit on 29-4-2017 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

All I have to say is wow . . . just wow. It's almost as if you're brain is genuinely incapable of even acknowledging all the evidence that has been presented that proves you wrong, someone should do a study on you. You're given multiple documents showing the flight paths used to avoid the more intense parts of the VABs and your brain is able to twist them and you end up with the conclusion that there are no mentions of what is basically the only thing that page talks about. Bravo Turbonium1, bravo.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

*Shrugs* I tried.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding

All I have to say is wow . . . just wow. It's almost as if you're brain is genuinely incapable of even acknowledging all the evidence that has been presented that proves you wrong, someone should do a study on you. You're given multiple documents showing the flight paths used to avoid the more intense parts of the VABs and your brain is able to twist them and you end up with the conclusion that there are no mentions of what is basically the only thing that page talks about. Bravo Turbonium1, bravo.

You have a document written years after Apollo, wow!!

That means when nobody ever mentioned it at the time, before, or during, or many years afterwards,

You actually believe this is somehow a valid 'document'?

They pointed out how they (supposedly) went through the VAB - at great speed!

Look at documents WRITTEN AT THE TIME.

Inventing what you want to see, after the time, is utter nonsense.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I've shown you this document, written soon after Apollo ended.

Another document I showed long ago said the same thing. It was written just before the Apollo 'lunar' missions, btw.

That's the reality here - deal with it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Did you, or anyone else, try to locate any documents, written during the Apollo-era, to support your claim?

You haven't said if you've tried, or not, yet

If you have tried, and failed, just say so.

If you haven't tried, why not?

You made the claim, and you have to support this claim, with valid evidence. You have a paper written years after Apollo, which means nothing.

Is that about it, or what??

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Regarding the Van Allen belts, here's a quote from a scientific journal (Space Clinical Medicine) published in 1968:

"Because flight plans usually call for orbits beneath or transient passage through the zones of geomagnetically trapped radiation surrounding the earth, this source is considered a relatively minor hazard to astronauts. The location and characteristics of these zones are being so precisely defined that depending on the spacecraft shielding and trajectories selected, radiation exposure can be maintained at safe levels during both orbiting and non-orbiting missions"

Source:link.springer.com...-1

Can you hoax guys please do some homework.

edit on 05Sun, 07 May 2017 04:21:54 -0500021ffSundayAmerica/ChicagoSun, 07 May 2017 04:21:54 -0500 by mrwiffler because: wrgw

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrwiffler

Regarding the Van Allen belts, here's a quote from a scientific journal (Space Clinical Medicine) published in 1968:

"Because flight plans usually call for orbits beneath or transient passage through the zones of geomagnetically trapped radiation surrounding the earth, this source is considered a relatively minor hazard to astronauts. The location and characteristics of these zones are being so precisely defined that depending on the spacecraft shielding and trajectories selected, radiation exposure can be maintained at safe levels during both orbiting and non-orbiting missions"

Source:link.springer.com...-1

Can you hoax guys please do some homework.

They didn't even know the VAB were a dynamic, fast moving, constantly changing environment, so it was "precisely defined"!!

You have no actual documents from the Apollo-era, to support it.

Just before the Apollo 'moon' missions, they stated that speeding through the VAB, as quick as possible, was their only plan.

They said it worked, after the missions, too.

Nothing mentioned about their AVOIDING the VAB, though,,,

No, that part was just invented, after the fact!

How about facing the reality, now?

top topics

<< 129  130  131   >>

join