It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
nobody wants to listen to baysingers recordings ?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Not unless it proves the transmissions actually came from Luna 15 or a US robotic transponder.
Baysinger where have I heard that before?

I must have been thinking of NASA Lunar Science Institute (NLSI) staff scientist, named Brad Bailey.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

baysinger also claim to be listening to flying saucer signals ...

its already been established that certain nefarious groups would trick UFO researchers by feed them false radio signals in accordance too pushing their agenda..

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

its already been established that certain nefarious groups would trick UFO researchers by feed them false radio signals in accordance too pushing their agenda..

that one was found to have originated on Earth.

the Apollo signals are coming from the moon.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

There is an overwhelming consensus that the propagandists paradigm was compromised when Tardigrades that were allowed susceptible to solar radiation had extensive depreciatory survival & subsequently immense mortality rates , as compared too those exposed to vacuum states alone that resulted in no significant effect whatsoever.
Ergo, concordantly validating that the solar radiation variables was the detrimental effect that impeded their survival.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

What use is that?

No link, cant even see the text.

Pointless.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Please bear in mind that the main language of the forum is English, not gibberish.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
fine use kaminsky then

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Not unless it proves the transmissions actually came from Luna 15 or a US robotic transponder.
Baysinger where have I heard that before?

I must have been thinking of NASA Lunar Science Institute (NLSI) staff scientist, named Brad Bailey.

if you actually give it a full 60 minutes, I think you will be impressed. Please don't just gloss over it.

3rd party evidence of apollo

Larry Baysinger, a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between the Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and the Lunar Module.[19] Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Kaminski, in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the Capsule Communicator (CAPCOM) in Houston, Texas, and the associated Quindar tones heard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the Earth.[15][20]

lunar eaves dropping

the audio files are in found with the above link

I asked Baysinger whether he found anything that NASA edited out – comments about things going wrong, the astronauts being loose with their language, or exclamations about meeting aliens! He said no – absolutely everything was transmitted to the public on TV. In fact he said, “that was kind of disappointing”. Part of the idea of this project was to hear the unedited “real story”, and it turned out there was nothing edited out.[iv] Indeed, Rutherford’s story (click here for hi-resolution version which you can read) makes no mention of hearing anything unusual.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

character assassination ? I'm not impressed.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

great thanks for that COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC post about tardigrades.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
the reason this is the most popular topic on ATS is because THEY ARE FAKE. Tptb stole about 100 billion in todays money to produce that TV series. That's all it was. That and a big paper mache saturn 5. They do scams on a level that's inconceiveable. Space x is another. Another is virgin galatic. So is the ISS. Its' all fake. Hollywood special effects and cgi.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

You should have a tv show. You're hilarious!

Thanks for the morning laugh.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Didn't this whole "the moon landings were faked" nonsense get started by a couple of crazy guys raising cats in a huge, outdoor coop?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

wow - just WOW !

you are the first person [ and i use the term loosely ] to denounce the saturn 5 launch system as " fake "

just for ammusement - please explain how a :

big paper mache saturn 5.

could achieve the witnessed launches that 10s of thousands of people observed live [ actuall MK1 eyeball ]

the bottom of the barrel has now been scraped throught

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Do you really expect anything more from a flat earth believer?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

evidently Kaminski was an ancient astronaut theorist who attempted to link gridlines with UFOs

Kaminski Book Review

Heinz Kaminski had claimed to have discovered a megalithic grid system that stretched from Stonehenge across Europe

This quote clearly shows that Prof. Kaminski either did not know what he's talking about, or tried deliberately to manipulate his readers

Kaminski rather tries to convey the impression that this is verifiable facts

From a para psychological point of view it is simply nonsense

Unfortunately, he included as ’sources’, Cayce and Steiner, abandoning any possible claim of scientific objectivity.

Again, its already been established that certain nefarious groups would trick UFO researchers by feeding them false radio signals in accordance too pushing their agenda... No character assassination upon him for being feed false communication

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

Again, its already been established that certain nefarious groups would trick UFO researchers by feeding them false radio signals in accordance too pushing their agenda... No character assassination upon him for being feed false communication

and again are you able to prove that these nefarious groups were doing this to baysinger??
or is it pure speculation of which belongs in skunk works??

are you even able to prove that the signals baysinger received were not from the moon??

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

please show me something that says any shield against GCR's was required for the Apollo missions.
please show me something that says any shielding is required against GCR's for ventures of 2 weeks in deep space or less.

so if im to understand your point it would be that all future missions will be of Apollo type mission lengths?
and Orion is not made from aluminium???

and its not my major problem it is yours, i have accepted the fact that GCR's even when made worse by aluminium is still insufficient enough to warrant cancelling lunar missions of one week to two weeks, that is your major problem not mine.

so until you can provide me with proof that shows me that aluminium will make GCR's enough of a concern to warrant cancellation of the shortest beyond VAB Apollo mission, it will remain your major problem.

prove to everyone here that shielding against GCR's for missions of 2 weeks or less is absolutely required, until you can provide that you have no argument.

They say NO future missions will use aluminum shielding for manned missions in deep space.

You can't make up exceptions, trying to save your argument....

Why are the Apollo missions an exception, or any short missions, if they never claimed it??

Because you have invented it, and nothing else...!

To you, if Apollo missions aren't specifically mentioned, you think that - somehow - makes them an exception!?!?

A short mission is an exception since it isn't specifically mentioned. Of course, neither do they mention a long mission...

They make no exceptions, or single out one type (ie: a 'long' stay)...

That's the truth, you need to get over it..

An exception you want to exist is not real, it is all of your own invention...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Are you purposely being ignorant of what you're saying or is it purely accidental?

This is you're first sentence...

They say NO future missions will use aluminum shielding for manned missions in deep space.

Do know what that excludes? All and any missions that aren't future missions. That would be all past missions. That includes Apollo.
edit on 872016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join