It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

your evasivness and refusal to ebgage is becoming tiresom :

time and time again - you make an un-evidenced claim or falacious statement - and ignore any rebutal .

simply ` moving on ` to post another claim - utterly unrelated to the previous

or just spew a semi random word salad drizzled with extra virgin giberish
edit on 26-1-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Apparently you're not familiar with Quantum Moon Hoax Theory so I will make this quick and painful, the theory incontrovertibly states since you can not conclusively validate the validity of the moon landings, the prospect probability of an applicable converse contrary exists essentially establishing an inevitable indefinite incertitude...

edit on 28-1-2016 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
Apparently your not familiar with Quantum Moon Hoax Theory so I will make this quick and painful, the theory incontrovertibly states since you can not conclusively validate the validity of the moon landings, the prospect probability of an applicable converse contrary exists essentially establishing an inevitable indefinite incertitude...

If that's really the way you want to play it then so be it.

By your same logic you can't prove we didn't go to the moon.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

to quote my self :

or just spew a semi random word salad drizzled with extra virgin giberish

i rest my case

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

i rest my case

its too late, apollogists practitioners have reluctantly conceded the stalemate ... Ergo, concordantly legitimizing the hoax hypothesis.. but if you're interested in a conciliation prize, I have a number of moon hoax theories remaining and a casio wrist watch... you can have one of them...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

"...conciliation prize..."

Is this supposed to be some sort of play on words, or do you also need a dictionary to go along with the thesaurus you use to write your word-salad posts?

I doubt it's a play on words, because I can't see how it fits the context of your post.

edit on 1/28/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

i rest my case

its too late, apollogists practitioners have reluctantly conceded the stalemate ... Ergo, concordantly legitimizing the hoax hypothesis.. but if you're interested in a conciliation prize, I have a number of moon hoax theories remaining and a casio wrist watch... you can have one of them...

Is that comment about me? If it is then there is NO stalemate. You're one argument does not void any other information about the Apollo missions.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

what you call a " stalemate " is infact your full bore retreat - as you make unevidenced assertion after unevidenced assertion - never defending any of them - just spewing the next - till you have gone full circle expending all your " arguments " only to start again with the same pureile list .

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

ya in that years money value. Converted to our watered down dollars it's about 200 billion

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

IRRELEVANT DEFLECTION

as requested - please demonstrate which percentage of each aspect of the program [ in 1973 USD value [ you believe could be syphoned off

remember - you need to pay for the alledged hoax program AND the alledged " profit " you seem to think was " stolen "

come on - give us figures

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Let me give you a better theory. Theft of tax payer money. The apolo mission cost 10 billion. That's about 100 billion in current money. Well you pull off the show to the public for say 50 million. (most movie budgets where not even close to that back then. ) that leaves you with 9.95 billion cash in your pocket.

What about the money that was paid to Boeing, North American Aviation Company, and the Douglas Aircraft Company for the years and manpower spent designing, testing, and building the Saturn V rocket? Or the money to build the Apollo Command Module, which was also designed and built by the North American Aviation Company...

Or the money NASA paid to the Grumman Corporation for designing and building the Lunar Modules. Or to General Motors and Boeing for the design, development, and construction of the Lunar Rovers?

What about the money paid by NASA to The International Latex Corporation and to Hamilton Standard Corporation for the development, design, testing, and construction of the Apollo space suit and the suits' life support backpacks? Or the money paid to MIT for the development of the navigation computer and flight software?

And then there is Rockwell International Corporation who designed and built the crawler that moved the Saturn V rocket from the Vehicle Assembly Building to the launchpad -- not to mention the Architectural and Engineering firms and construction companies who designed an built the Vehicle Assembly Building (Urbahn Architects) and Apollo launch pad.

All of those companies had contracts with NASA to build the hardware and infrastructure required to go to the Moon. Those companies took years to design, test, and build that hardware and to provide that infrastructure, and spent a lot of resources in doing so for which NASA would need to monetarily compensate them.

Those companies didn't do all of that stuff for free; that money came from NASA's budget, given to NASA by congress.

edit on 1/29/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

no your right. Tptb would never ever ciphen off 1 red cent of the tax payers hard earned money. They would never waste 1 single dime either. And they'd never steal a nicole! They're honest as can be about everything they tell us about anything and everything they do. They're our friends.

edit on 29-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Apparently you're not familiar with Quantum Moon Hoax Theory so I will make this quick and painful, the theory incontrovertibly states since you can not conclusively validate the validity of the moon landings, the prospect probability of an applicable converse contrary exists essentially establishing an inevitable indefinite incertitude...

But if you can prove that the Apollo missions were at the very least, a halfway house to the Moon, what's the difference in also making a landing there? you may as well if you got so far.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: turbonium1

Nonsense.

Your argument is that the Apollo 11 astronaut walked/moved as slow as possible, for those 20 seconds, but he moved at normal speed everywhere else??

Are you serious?

Did NASA ever claim that he was moving as slow as possible, for about 20 seconds, and that he moved at normal speed everywhere else??

Sheesh...

you are saying moving slower than usual is impossible??

and they dont need to be moving as slow as possible. only slower than usual, which would be quite common if you were testing mobility. going as slow as possible for 20 seconds will make 2x sped up footage look SLOW.

but anyway you only need to know is if its possible or not, its not like you care about the reasons why, if you did then you would have found a reason why they used different slow motion speeds by now (going by your own claim).

well then have you tried my experiment yet?? have you been able to prove to yourself that humans can move at different speeds??

p.s. i cant actually believe that im trying to convince a (presumably) human being that human beings can move at different speeds

So that's your latest excuse, right? You think the astronaut was probably just "testing mobility", at the time, and that's why he moved slower than normal, for about 20 seconds or so....?

This is complete nonsense!

The astronaut, and NASA, never once mentioned anything about him moving slower than normal - not before the mission, nor during the mission, nor in over 45 years since then. Nothing has ever been said about moving slower than normal, in fact..

You believe they would not have mentioned it, or documented it, but you, as a supreme-being of all-knowledge, proclaim this really did happen, and nobody can prove you wrong.

So your claim is not backed by NASA - no big deal, yes?

We can move slower than normal, sure. But no human could move at the exact same slow speed over 20 seconds like the astronaut does. If he was moving his arms or hands at slower than normal speed, at the exact same slow speed, for about 20 seconds straight, that would be a remarkable human achievement. To walk/bounce across the surface at the exact same slow speed for 20 seconds is far beyond that - it goes towards the impossible.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Have you ever been in a space suit in lunar gravity?

His hands move pretty well.

If there is no gravity, you would effectively run on the spot if you tried to run a 100 meter sprint like flo jo, yes, you would look like slow motion.

People use gravity to move, the push their feet into the ground to get grip, they use their arms to balance their body in 1g....none of that works on the moon, or at least it works half as slow....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Do you really think that America didnt land on the moon and do moon walks and drive vehicles up there and return to earth with rocks and data?

You actually believe that such a massive hoax containing millions of people across countries in commercial partnerships, cold (and hot) wars have never claimed it to be faked, that even the UFO community believe that men landed on the moon but were scared of by Aliens?

Why is it possible to fly a probe beyond Pluto, numerous Mars landers and yet impossible to land a man on the moon?

Why do you not believe it? Do you think it is beyond our capability?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Apollo footage is no different than any sci-fi movie...

In 2001, A Space Odyssey, for example, there are flaws, or glitches, which give away the use of special effects. 'Floating' objects are simple special effects trickery, using glass/mirrors. But the effect is not perfect, as it was later caught.

A glitch can be identified in a split-second, or longer - they would be equally valid, as evidence.

Claiming 20 seconds proves nothing is a totally absurd excuse.

but your 20 seconds does prove nothing.

its like picking out an instance of an astronaut slowly rotating his body while taking a panorama and speeding it up 3x and using that 0.5 seconds to prove that it was using 33% slowdown. you are desperately trying to grasp at straws with your nitpicking.

No, I am showing the entire clip to support my argument.

That is not nitpicking, in any way.

You showed a clip that is much shorter, and shows the astronauts much farther away than my clip. Yet, you claim it supports your own argument, and somehow believe it refutes mine.

I have yet to confirm the speed is correct in your clip, but I have confirmed my clip is the correct speed. I will find out if your is, or is not, then I can go ahead from that point....

The clip I cited still has to be explained, that's the main issue here.

Your clip shows movement faster than normal, but I still need to confirm it is correct. I'll stand by the result, no matter what it shows.

I am only assuming it is correct, at this point. You assume it is already known to be correct, when you have no proof at all...as usual.

Are you aware of what I am arguing, here?

Are you aware of why my clip is more important than any other Apollo clip?

This clip showed the world that a human being was really walking on the moon, for the first time ever.

Show me any other clip you believe is/was more significant, or equal to it, if you can.... Not many can even compare to it, that's for sure.

How many clips show the astronaut(s) move near the camera, like my clip does?

You talk about 2.5 hours of footage, so why haven't you shown me similar clips to mine? You've only shown a clip shorter than mine, with astronauts far away from the camera - so that's it?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

at 0:20 I see a flash of light on top of hit backpack. That could be a near invisable support wire used by the movie industry.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

They will not speak about it, ever. Their livelihood depends on NASA, and the sad truth cannot be revealed

what livelihood??

you think all NASA engineers drive in their Maybach's sipping on their morning Don Perignon on their way to their private jet to take them to work?

or are you insinuating that it is impossible for a NASA employed engineer to change jobs because their skills are completely useless in the big bad world.. even a change to unrelated fields is completely unfathomable..

You actually think these engineers would ever speak out against NASA, that they hoaxed the moon landings???

Are you serious??

There is NO engineer, afaik, who has ever come forth to claim the moon landings were hoaxed. Not one has ever said they doubted the moon landings were genuine.

Do you think that's because every engineer around the world over the past 45 years has always believed it is 100% true, and not a shred of doubt that the official story is 100% true??

Not a chance..

As you know, Constellation engineers were working on our 'return' to the moon, by 2020. They were instructed to use 'heritage' technology as much as possible, to reach this goal. 'Heritage' technology was actually the famous Apollo technology, in fact. The technology that got man to the moon, which would basically guarantee a successful 'return' by 2020, quite obviously...

Do you know why it would fail so dismally?

Why would these engineers call in Apollo engineers, to help them?

Because they couldn't figure out how it worked, in the first place. They were totally baffled. That's why they asked the Apollo engineers for help.

What happened, after that?

They dropped the famous Apollo technology, and looked for other technologies - that would work...

So here's the point - these engineers were told to use Apollo technology to get to the moon. They didn't know how it would work, though. But if anyone knew how it worked, the Apollo engineers did. So they were brought in for that purpose. The Apollo engineers were no help, obviously, since they dropped it like trash and looked elsewhere instead.

What would these engineers think about Apollo's veracity, from that point?

It's very clear, no?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Do you really think that America didnt land on the moon and do moon walks and drive vehicles up there and return to earth with rocks and data?

You actually believe that such a massive hoax containing millions of people across countries in commercial partnerships, cold (and hot) wars have never claimed it to be faked, that even the UFO community believe that men landed on the moon but were scared of by Aliens?

Why is it possible to fly a probe beyond Pluto, numerous Mars landers and yet impossible to land a man on the moon?

Why do you not believe it? Do you think it is beyond our capability?

Yes, it is beyond our capability.

There is a huge difference sending a probe into deep space, compared to humans...

Radiation, primarily, among other severe hazards existing within that environment.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join