It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Batousai

I would suggest that you get an education in science, and then we can discuss it further if you like.
I wont lash out at you, I just feel sorry for your state of delusion. You are entitled to feel and say anything you like.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Science is not faith based?

No, it's not. It is based on experience, evidence and reason. It tests its conclusions and discards them if they are erroneous.

You come on here and make these claims that you yourself examined some regolith in person and expect me and others to put our faith in what your telling me, I don't know you.

No, I expect you to deny my experience. I'm explaining what I, personally, have direct knowledge of and because it conflicts with your personal superstition, you are calling me a liar.

You've met astronauts who made the voyage and they have more integrity...? Who are you to say how much integrity a person has when you don't know them personally?

I know some of them well enough to have a very good idea of their integrity. Jim Lovell does a cameo in the film Apollo 13, and was offered an Admiral's uniform from the wardrobe department. He insisted on wearing his own Captain's uniform because that was his actual rank. On the other hand, you are accusing me of being a liar for no reason. Which shows more integrity?

You can't...you have what is called faith, you have faith that person has integrity.

You are confusing confidence with faith. Confidence comes from seeing one's expectations met in a reliable fashion. Faith is the belief that something is true in the absence of evidence. I have confidence that my alarm clock will go off at 7:00. I have confidence in classical mechanics. I have faith that sitting through a Wagnerian opera will somehow make me a more cultured person.

Even if you did examine a regolith how do you know where it came from? You don't you didn't fly up to the moon and grab it yourself so again you place your faith in what you are being told.

No. I have confidence in the chain of evidence.

It could have came here on a meteorite or an asteroid you have no way of knowing because you weren't there, so it again comes back to faith.

I actually have a bit of experience examining meteorites so I am absolutely positive that the material I examined is what it was. No faith involved.

You can place your faith into whatever you want that's your choice I place my faith in what I choose.

You have to put your faith into what you believe because there is no evidence it is true. In the absence of evidence, you can have no confidence, only faith.
edit on 29-9-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Batousai

You miss my point. My point is there is evidence presented on both sides of the argument and you put your faith in the one you choose, because you want it to be true.

No, one side has evidence the other side is composed of nothing but misunderstandings and blatant lies. I put my "faith" in the global scientific community made up of many nations and creeds many of whom are of opposing political beliefs and would love nothing more than to prove the others wrong yet they all agree. You on the other hand put your faith in proven liars and frauds. When one side has to reinvent the fundamental laws of physics for their theories to work, they're probably not the ones who are right.
edit on 29-9-2015 by captainpudding because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

No more personal attacks or discussing each other.

Discuss the thread topic and NOT each other.

Any more such posts will result in post removals and post bans.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The moon landing was indeed a hoax. In order to believe it happened you have to believe we not only traversed the deadly van Allen radiation belts and thermosphere in an aluminum can but you also have to believe there was already a film crew on the moon with cameras rolling while neil armstrong is filmed taking the first step onto the moon. Or the fact that the movie gravity does a better job at being convincing andl ooking authentic than the "authentic" black and white movie produced to deceive the masses. Check out the documentary called a funny thing happened on the way to the moon. It's pretty funny actually the "astronauts" put cutouts over the window of the aircraft in order to fake pictures of the earth to make it appear like they were really far away. Any amount of research on this topic will lead one to that documentary. So then the government feeds you this line that they sent an aluminum space ship through the thermosphere which is over 2000 Celsius not to mention the deadly van Allen radiation belts. Pretty hard to imagine such an impossibility.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Every single claim debunked here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Let people watch research and decide for themselves mate.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Another interesting theory on who was involved in faking the moon landing

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

youtu.be...

I'd hardly call some Youtube video making ignorant, erroneous claims "research".

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

youtu.be...

I'd hardly call some Youtube video making ignorant, erroneous claims "research".

I didn't call it research for one. Secondly you believe the black and wHite videos from nasa so yeah enough said there. And again for anyone reading this, do your own research, don't let people dictate what you believe by trying to make fun of the opposing view. It's a childish tactic that kids in school use to get people on their side. It's literally elementary my dear Watson. Look beyond the veil. It's not hard to figure out the moon missions were fake. Unless you are in complete denial and want to believe we went there so badly that you refuse to see what's right in front of you. The sad thing is most people have made up their mind already without any research, and if they do research they don't do it with an open mind that's willing to be changed they do it as if they have some vendetta. I'm talking to people who are truly seeking truth. One of the main attributes of being a genuine truth seeker is the honest and true willingness to let go of your preconceived notions of reality and look at all sides objectively without prejudice. Trust me I used to argue with moon hoax theorists like it was my job. Until I decided to give it an actual fair look with an open mind. And trust me when I say the moon hoax is only the entrance to the rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Trust me I used to argue with moon hoax theorists like it was my job. Until I decided to give it an actual fair look with an open mind. And trust me when I say the moon hoax is only the entrance to the rabbit hole.

Please provide a link to your earlier work. You might make a convert if you do!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

My point is, some pictures from the moon, doesn't prove a person on the moon, took them.

The back ground of every moon picture/video can be verified by an external source. I am convinced all back grounds would come up real since none have come up incorrect, so this means we are not talking Hollywood staged, or anything else they could do 40 years ago.

So may I put a point back on you... How would they fake every angle, every video etc with unmanned/extremely simple none moving vehicles if all the back grounds are correct. We can also align the tracks that are very visual to the back grounds too, not sure how that would be faked either... It seems like at some point just having men do it for real is the simpler way...hehe

I almost feel you are at a point of closing your eyes and ears saying naw naw naw. I guess in the near future they will revisit all this but then one could say it was staged too when they go back...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Ove38

My point is, some pictures from the moon, doesn't prove a person on the moon, took them.

The back ground of every moon picture/video can be verified by an external source....

What external source ?

360 degrees pictures were taken by unmanned spacecrafts on the moon

www.panoramas.dk...
www.panoramas.dk...
www.panoramas.dk...
www.panoramas.dk...

Astronauts were then superimposed into the pictures

edit on 30-9-2015 by Ove38 because: link fix

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yeah I'm sure

edit on 30-9-2015 by Batousai because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Another video analyzing both sides of the argument
youtu.be...
What's funny is the spokesman from nasa he avoids every single argument it's funny

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So, you're going to stick to posting the works of cab driver and convicted criminal with a history of mental instability who has been proven time and time again to be a complete liar and fraud instead of posting any actual evidence? Again, if you have any evidence that the moon landings were faked, please post it. I have a feeling you'll be posting a certain young aussie genius next.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nothing new has really appeared in this thread that helps prove that the moon landings were a hoax.

Quite the opposite. Everything brought up so far has been debunked here on ATS over the years quite well.

It also saddens me to see that people think that watching and posting YouTube videos is considered actual "research".

I'm of the opinion that Moon Landing Hoax threads should be treated the way Flat Earth threads are now: sent directly to the Hoax or LOL forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join