It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The countdown ends Monday Aug 3rd. What are they counting down to?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
the websight that comunicates in dead languages that no one speaks or understands.
I been seeing it for over a month already and it ends this monday?
Anyone have any ideas?

edit on 1-8-2015 by Prisoner60863 because: (no reason given)

this is websight. forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

timer is left side corner you cant see it on a mobile

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

You sure you arent promoting your own website

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyMcC0y

For your information, I found that site on another thread

ats thread

I dont know what you are here for, but im here to talk about the timer that ends monday.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Vaccation over, time to go back to work?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
zero?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Sorry to burst the bubble. I am a new recruit of FL and the countdown simply points to "The International".

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That's definitely an interesting website. Where does it say when it will end? I could only see English titles and that weird text in the body of the content.

I have no way of knowing but it looks like they put some effort into creating that language. The contributor names are weird too.

You've certainly grabbed my attention ty for posting. Looking forward to finding more out about this.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

We set up our own timer on site to not miss the Main Event.
Secret fan of DotA2 Boys. Biggest Prize Pool of eSports so far. Who would want to miss the Main Event?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Those who have followed that thread for the past couple years don't know the significance of the countdown clock. Could be arbitrary but supposedly it's some "high level event".

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

That's definitely an interesting website. Where does it say when it will end? I could only see English titles and that weird text in the body of the content.

I have no way of knowing but it looks like they put some effort into creating that language. The contributor names are weird too.

You've certainly grabbed my attention ty for posting. Looking forward to finding more out about this.

Read the Language of Vampyres thread......don't worry, it's only 200 pages long.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
funny...long ago I read nostrd.....predicted that sometning comes out of the sky on aug 14....been following that for 30 years now....strange I can't find that forecast anymore....but still watching...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
a reply to: boozo

We set up our own timer on site to not miss the Main Event.
Secret fan of DotA2 Boys. Biggest Prize Pool of eSports so far. Who would want to miss the Main Event?

So why would a website dedicated to anti-language post some link to an esports event?

In what context have you been recruited by FL? To start another disinfo campaign?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I dont thinbk the created that language. Its supposed to be an old forgot one.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Gotta agree, interesting looking site. The article about the testing of Infrasound weapons in state parks looks interesting if you could understand the language.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Every so often we get these countdowns on various websites. Most, if not all, don't really impact anything significant. They are just there to gauge a reaction from sites like ATS.
It could be something has been found about a dead language that's long been forgotten.
It's interesting, I'll give you that.
edit on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:00:52 -0500091582015000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

They have some weirdo videos on that site..

Like this:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

They have some weirdo videos on that site..

Like this:

Interesting!

I like the music videos on the youtube page, could listen to them all day.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's just a tiny widget. There's probably ten thousand plus websites with countdowns on them that have little to no meaningful data on their page to back it up. You realize how many crappy websites are on the net right now?

Wow, I could so easily troll you guys and create a bs site with random seemingly cryptic information and a huge counter to freak out a whopping few dozen people. It's just not worth my time. Every once in a while you get someone who's bored enough to do it.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Probably a New Oreo Cookie that comes with a bucket of filling and a Death Certificate.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!
edit on 1-8-2015 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join