It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the Quran really say about Jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
How to destroy the Islam faith in less than 3 minutes. This is exactly what this Youtube video does of a Muslim man talking about Jesus.

You MUST see this video!

Hear the facts about what the Quran says about Jesus and who he is.

The Quran mentions the Prophet Mohammad only four or five times but mentions Jesus over 20 times!!!

Only one woman is mentioned in the Quran. Who? The mother of Jesus.

I would like to hear what you have to say about this clip.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think its interesting what he is saying. I remember reading in old chick comics that islam was created with help from the vatican so maybe that has something to do with Mary getting her own chapter. I find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What do I have to say about that clip?

"Nifty. Handy, too. Thanks.... Now - can you please dig one up that can 'destroy the Christian faith' in less than 3 minutes, also? Much obliged."

Then some dedicated person could take care of both in under 6 minutes, leaving 4 minutes for Judaism, and POOF! We can all move along now.

edit on 8/1/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yeah i remember when humans interpret anything, it mostly becomes what they believe.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

What do I have to say about that clip?

"Nifty. Handy, too. Thanks.... Now - can you please dig one up that can 'destroy the Christian faith' in less than 3 minutes, also? Much obliged."

Then some dedicated person could take care of both in under 6 minutes, leaving 4 minutes for Judaism, and POOF! We can all move along now.

Well, it's not a video, but it's still interesting. Christian boy dies for 3 minutes, meets Allah in heaven

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I fail to see how this video destroys Islam does the op think this because it doesn't make Mohammed into some mythical person? Of course Jesus would be mentioned more because it's part of Islam that Jesus will return as the Messiah. If anything this video hurts the belief that people have that Jesus was God which he wasn't it also contradicts the Talmud that says Jesus is boiling in a vat of excrement in hell and that Mary was a whore that was impregnated by a Roman solider.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
This is the saddest part of that article.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.

“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

If anyone needs antipsychotic medication it's the father.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I am pretty sure the guy in the video have never read the Qur'an and that he is not and have never been a Muslim. A Muslim would NEVER wonder why Jesus, an established prophet is mentioned more often than Mohammed - it would not make sense that he would insert himself to the - for lack of a better word - story. Mohammed is the one to whom the story is revealed. He is as such not part of it.

Also, there is plenty of other women than Mariam in the Qur'an - Eve for one! Any Muslim would know that.

Here, have a look-see at wiki!

edit on 1-8-2015 by DupontDeux because: redundant wording

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.

“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

True - but luckily it is just satire, and none of their stories are true. Though, however, "they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world" :-)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs." 4-171

The above verse contradicts everything the dude said in this video in my opinion. Never in the Quran is Jesus mentionned without the words "the son of mary" following it.

We just think that the original message has been tampered with.
One of the reasons Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ordered no images to be made of him is that he didn't want people to worship him like a god (like christians do to jesus). One of the ideas in islam is that all the prophets are just mere humans, they aren't Special Super Powered Messiahs, but just normal virtuous humans that have been tasked to pass the message on.

Quran:

14-10. Their Messengers said: "What! Can there be a doubt about Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? He calls you (to Monotheism and to be obedient to Allah) that He may forgive you of your sins and give you respite for a term appointed." They said: "You are no more than human beings like us! You wish to turn us away from what our fathers used to worship. Then bring us a clear authority i.e. a clear proof of what you say)."

14-11. Their Messengers said to them: "We are no more than human beings like you, but Allah bestows His Grace to whom He wills of His slaves. It is not ours to bring you an authority (proof) except by the Permission of Allah. And in Allah (Alone) let the believers put their trust.

At the end of the day, all humans from beginning to the end are the same, not even the prophets get special treatment or are special. In my view we are all ants in a massive ant farm..
edit on 1-8-2015 by ElectricFeel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by ElectricFeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: buster2010

True - but luckily it is just satire, and none of their stories are true. Though, however, "they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world" :-)

Thanks for catching that. That's what i get for doing a quick search looking for something else, and not paying attention to what I found. Nevertheless, it's about as accurate as the OP.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I answered his questions and many more in several threads and responses to others. The Quran does not specifically say Jesus is the son of God, but no where in a word for word translation does the Quran say Jesus is not the son of God.

Mary was blameless, which is not the same is sinless. Blameless in the Jewish context means that from age 13, Mary never broke any of the Jewish laws. Paul in the NT also makes this claim of being blameless. Job was blameless and several others also. Jesus is the only one sinless.

We are born in ignorance, it is impossible for a child to follow the Law perfectly because our minds have not developed the necessary understanding.

The Quran correctly states Jesus was not born with this ignorance as he spoke to Mary from the womb and from the cradle to Mary's family, to assure them he was from God, and that Mary was indeed still a virgin. Mary's other children were fathered by Joseph.

Jesus is the created Son of God, who has a beginning, he is the beginning and the end. God the father was without beginning.

Jesus is YWHW the creator of Adam, making him a God of mankind, although his father created him, and Jesus claims his father is the true God, even though he can rightfully be called God and Lord.

Here is the reconciliation of the 3 texts, and a few replies to other threads making the same argument.

Jesus is YWHW the creator of Adam, the same way he created the bird in the Quran.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A note about creation in Genesis

The father and the son Romans 8 two not one, not trinity.

All the religions tell the same story.

Native American Spirituality and the Holy Spirit. Read the the replies in this thread for more evidence of One story line through most Spiritual stories.

The OT, NT and Quran do not contradict each other. The churches who lack understanding and feel the need to be right and judgemental have separated us through bad translation.

God the father is the emotion of Perfect Love.

Jesus is the Holy Spirit, created by the Word of God. Jesus is the Light on our path to the father.

Jesus is the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, the Son of God. He was not begotten by sexual intercourse, which is what begotten means. He is unique, which is a correct interpretation of the NT. Created by the Word of God, not equal to his Father/Perfect Love, although Jesus does Love us perfectly, just like his father, without sin.

All this video does is confirm that the Quran agrees with the bible, it does not prove Mohammed was not a prophet, it actually reinforces the idea that Mohammed is a prophet.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is an excellent find!

This needs to be on the news!!!!

Star and Flag most defiantly!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry. I posted a link in the wrong thread.
edit on 8/1/2015 by Pillywiggin because: My own idiocy.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No matter how religion slices up ones beliefs ... we are all just stardust. No one is right if everyone is wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You MUST see this video!

Maybe when I am at a computer that doesn't block videos,

Can you post them for those that cant view videos?

as per the rules, you know a short synopsis of videos posted.

because I really don't get what you mean by destroying Islam in 3 minutes

The Quran mentions the Prophet Mohammad only four or five times but mentions Jesus over 20 times!!!

Yes.....and?

Only one woman is mentioned in the Quran. Who? The mother of Jesus.

and?

How to destroy the Islam faith in less than 3 minutes.

I guess you did do a thread about yourself being a proud fundamentalist so I guess its no surprise you enjoy destruction.

well its just over 3 minutes, couldn't you transcribe whats said?

top topics

join