It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
ok now we need people who are willing to participate in this basicicaly if you think you can control the weather or believe in communial prair then help out by repling here it answers my other post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we are going to test to see if many people can change the weather if anybody is up for this then replie here and once we have enough people up for it we will pick a date to try it on sounds fun huh this is your chance to prove sceptics wrong so just replie and say wether you want to join in if you wish to make any comments then make them here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-12-2004 by klain]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ME im joining in!
-Dani

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
kool but we need more than one

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm in.

Where and when?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Im in also. Please give mo' info

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm curious as to where you guys would try something. Maybe off the east coast of Florida near Jacksonville tomorrow afternoon? You want to be able to see storms on radar but not hurt anyone don't you? I was thinking the ocean would be safe.

I've heard that your mood and the weather often will go hand in hand. Sometimes I do wonder if something is affecting your mood (maybe the so called HAARP is affecting people's mood in mass, then the cumulative effect of this mood will affect the weather.) I'm just speculating though.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
im in, sounds good, but i dont think it will work.
maybe if 5billion people did it...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
ok kool im just waiting on a date

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
kool but we need more than one

Lol, very funny, lol that made me laugh a bit.
Hmmm i guess people arent going for this, you need to post this in the original forum, paranormal studies, there are more people that hang out there whom will join in im sure.
Best wishes,
Dani

P.S. i just thought that smiley was funny/cool. lol

new topics

top topics

join