It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist film REFUTED & DEBUNKED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Many on ATS who challenge Christian beliefs use information from an old film called Zeitgeist to back up their claims that God and his son Jesus does not exist, never existed or that Christianity came from various religions. WRONG!

I have included the entire film Zeitgeist DEBUNKED - (almost two hours) below and it is time consuming however it is packed with good information. If you plan to watch this film make sure you have two hours of free time, watching ten minutes will not help.

If you are or have been sitting on the fence confused......"he said this"....."she said that" about Christianity along with the lies that SOME agnostic and atheist spread to bring chaos and confusion to weaken or destroy the Christian faith then watch this film.

For those who are true followers of Christ and his father, you will find this film enlightening.

enjoy

edit on 1-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

lmao you think they will actually watch it?

I've spent hours debating these people here. They have as much blind faith as those they point the finger at. They are hypocrites and haters and no better than the westboro baptists they so love to hold up as the case for Christianity.

This is a fool's errand.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I watched the first 10 minutes or so and he makes some valid points.

I think Acts is a great resource for seeing the pagan roots of the church, it has so many references to Greek mythology it'll make your head spin. The church as we know it, from the first Catholic church to today's churches, all have their roots in pagan sun worship. There is no denying that in my opinion. They have built sun worship themes around the character of Jesus, that much is obvious, from paintings to the holidays we celebrate, it all comes from the pagan traditions that predate Christianity.

This is not to say that Jesus was invented by the pagan Rome, it is only to say that they took his image and shaped it to fit their customs after the fact.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yes, not everything in that movie is correct; but not everything in that movie is false either.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I've spent hours debating these people here. They have as much blind faith as those they point the finger at. They are hypocrites and haters and no better than the westboro baptists they so love to hold up as the case for Christianity.

I've spent hours debating these people here. They have as much blind faith as those they point the finger at. They are hypocrites and haters and no better than the anti-theists they so love to hold up as the case for atheism.

This is a fool's errand.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So your Anton Lavey thread was a fail, and you decided to take on something even bigger. Unlike most Christians, many of us have studied both sides of this specific argument. Most of what I have seen deals not with any real evidence, but dismissal. Nevertheless, I'm glad you posted this. I haven't seen it, and though I have a good idea of what I'm going to see, I'm going to watch as much of it as I can later. I'm sure I will learn something. Just likely not what you think I will.

S&F, just because I haven't seen this, and I do try to keep up with both sides of debate.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Quoted me verbatim. Worth 2 stars.

Way to go, champ.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Here is a fantastic thread that I think you might find interesting if nothing else.

Even if you have, it's still fun to re-read now and then.

All Roads Lead to Rome

I've transcended gods and religions and beliefs and so don't bother getting involved in those debates any more. It's all irrelevant in the long run.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
So your Anton Lavey thread was a fail, and you decided to take on something even bigger. Unlike most Christians, many of us have studied both sides of this specific argument. Most of what I have seen deals not with any real evidence, but dismissal. Nevertheless, I'm glad you posted this. I haven't seen it, and though I have a good idea of what I'm going to see, I'm going to watch as much of it as I can later. I'm sure I will learn something. Just likely not what you think I will.

S&F, just because I haven't seen this, and I do try to keep up with both sides of debate.

That is you opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Christianity came from various religions.

Christianity and Judaism both came from various religions. Many of the myths come from Sumerian beliefs.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What happened to PT? Banned for what reason? That all roads lead to some thread is epic!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

edit on 1-8-2015 by LeFaiseur because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join