It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

create world peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
According to ancient legends there are some minimum requirements for world peace to be possible.
One need four people and four stones to meet.
That's it! This is the minimum requirement, and I'd like it to happen. How hard can it be to let only four people meet? Well, I need your help with finding these four people and stones.

Here is the problem we're faced with;
The four stones are part of the same stone that was divided. Thus I look for four stones with strange markings on it. I assume the owners of these stones are the four people that must meet.
I know who has the american stone, they call themself the red people.
This leaves out the stone supposedly in the hands of the white people, yellow people and the black people.

So does anyone know where the stone in europe and asia is? The black people's stone has two possibilities; either in Afrika or in Australia.

Anyone know of any local legends about a large rock with markings on it (it would be thousands of years old) that might fit with world peace, or tales of people leaving each other?

Please let me know if you know anything about this here or send e-mail to [email protected] as soon as you can. We'll create peace, sooner or later!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't realy know what you are talking about, but I think that you were under the influence of mind altering drugs when you wrote it.
However nice this sounds the world is little more complecs then that, plus why would you want world piece. Wars move the world, and where is the fun in world piece...
But seriosly, you should start reading the news.., or go to school. No hard feelings.

Are there any adults on "AboveTopSecret"?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
world peace is impossible. theres always someone who will # it up. always!

join