It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Contractor's Espionage, Sex Crimes, Links to Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
news.vice.com...

This article is interesting on its own, but there are a couple things that stood out to me.
There are pieces of several conspiracies I've been introduced to here. I'll highlight some points, and hopefully some members knowledgeable in these areas can help the discussion.

In 2012 Christopher Glenn, a civilian working as systems administrator at a U.S. Military base in Honduras, hacked the commander's email.
The contents: Key Issues papers on Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Bahrain, as well as "Strategic Seminars" of anticipated threats and responses.
Prosecutors believe he allowed two foreign nationals to remotely access the files.

He is also accused of some bizarre crimes against children in Honduras.
Honduran prosecutor on the case. "We'd gone up against pederasts who abused children, but not in such a peculiar way"

My points of interest:
Has Florida license in his name, employed at least 3 aliases, obtained fraudulent drivers licenses in TX and Cali under aliases

Holds 11 bank accts from Australia to UAE containing 800K, extensive travel, spent very little time in the USA

Parents divorced when he was 12. Moved with father to California.
Did IT work for Blackwater. Got married to an Iraqi college student(now Ex) her comments are interesting.
" he alters his personality to whatever you want to see or hear"
Maintained alter egos. Flew into violent rages without warning. Was very creepy around her young sisters.

In 2007 Glenn married another Iraqi in Australia. They moved to Camp Bucca, Iraq. Site of notorious military prison now viewed as some as the birthplace of ISIS. Worked for Al Barth an Iraqi contracting firm.
By 2008 Glenn was facing scrutiny from the army. They concluded Glenn aided in part by his wife, devised a scheme to make fake badges and access cards. Army did not refer the case to the Dept. of Justice?

It's unclear how he got hired in Honduras given his blemished record in Iraq, ( subcontracted by Harris Company?) but when Glenn stared in 2012 he was given Secret Security Clearance.

As for the sex crimes, I won't fully detail, but he drugged and sexually enslaved young girls from the villages, forcibly made them his "wives" in video recorded ceremonies.
-------------------
Could he be part of the California mind control experiments some claim the aurora shooter and the serial killer shot by prostitute were? I thought it was strange he moved with the father after parents divorce.

How did he get the job at Honduras base with his prior record? How can such sensitive documents be hacked by what the Feds call an "average hacker"?

Subcontracted by Harris corporation. Maker of Stingray cell site simulator

Thoughts?

edit on 31-7-2015 by HighFive because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by HighFive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What kind of a person would work for a company that makes weapons systems to kill people? What are you expecting a reflective, loving sage?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here's some info on Harris Corporation

Harris Corp.

How can someone making fraudulent ID's and access cards at a military base in Iraq not face criminal charges or least be banned from working at US military bases?

How can Harris Co, a company that makes surveillance devices for the government, hire this man to work on a U.S. Base?

Why did he get a security clearance considering his past?
----------

I think Christopher Glenn suffered psychological and sexual abuse, I'm looking but if anyone can locate information on Glenn's past; his father, his occupation and areas they lived in California and Mexico..

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
What kind of a person would work for a company that makes weapons systems to kill people? What are you expecting a reflective, loving sage?

As somebody who on a daily basis interacts with those in the defense industry, there are just as many good people designing fighter jets and missiles as there are working in hospitals and schools.
edit on ppm831503204 by Pants3204 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Many people take the view that by making more powerful weapons they are reducing the killing by making one side victorious and ending the conflict.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

It's an interesting case, a very tangled web of activity on the part of Glenn. From the way in which it has played out, I am wondering if the US authorities tried to use the sex crime aspect as a bargaining point. It is claimed that it is still not known why he stole "secrets" or information, or to whom they were passed on.

The relationship between foreign workers, both military and civilian aid contractors and sex crimes is well established. Such proclivities, legislated against via background checks in the West, has led to a migration to overseas work where local policies are more lax and the economic situation is enabling of sex trafficking. Glenn may have started moving towards such circles early and perhaps came into contact with procurement channels. This would have given him leverage over others, as well as them having leverage over him. The sex crimes, then blackmail, possibly, being the reason for the hacking. At this stage, who knows. Lot's of inter-agency shennigans going on, it'd be nice to see this one play out fully but I suspect, given the already limited coverage that it is getting, despite the abundance of sensationalism, that it will be swept under the media radar or carried out behind closed doors.

The Hondurans can most likely expect a windfall that will miraculously seal their lips.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I'm sure agents and contractors pay for sex all over the world. But this guy was a psychopath. Luring teens from their families with the prospect of work, to keep them captive.

Here's my take.

His father worked for the CIA, or the military, or at least was well-to-do and well connected.
His father won custody, moved to CA, then Mexico for work. I'm sure he wasn't working at a taco stand.
I'm sure his father helped him land his job.
But him landing a job with Harris Co, working on an Air Force base, with security clearance, considering his transgressions in Iraq shows complicity with our defense department.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana
a reply to: HighFive

It's an interesting case, a very tangled web of activity on the part of Glenn. From the way in which it has played out, I am wondering if the US authorities tried to use the sex crime aspect as a bargaining point. It is claimed that it is still not known why he stole "secrets" or information, or to whom they were passed on.

The relationship between foreign workers, both military and civilian aid contractors and sex crimes is well established. Such proclivities, legislated against via background checks in the West, has led to a migration to overseas work where local policies are more lax and the economic situation is enabling of sex trafficking. Glenn may have started moving towards such circles early and perhaps came into contact with procurement channels. This would have given him leverage over others, as well as them having leverage over him. The sex crimes, then blackmail, possibly, being the reason for the hacking. At this stage, who knows. Lot's of inter-agency shennigans going on, it'd be nice to see this one play out fully but I suspect, given the already limited coverage that it is getting, despite the abundance of sensationalism, that it will be swept under the media radar or carried out behind closed doors.

The Hondurans can most likely expect a windfall that will miraculously seal their lips.

He was sentenced sometime last week to 10 yrs for the "willful retention of classified defense information, computer intrusion and conspiracy to commit naturalization fraud".

Nothing about the sex crimes, i guess that's Honduras's "problem".

www.wctv.tv...

new topics

top topics

join