It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Did you read that chapter? The context is that we all are sinners. The beginning of paragraph "Yet if by reason of my lie the truth of God has been made more prominent to his glory, why am I also yet being judged as a sinner?"
Perhaps we should look at abortions as a symptom of the lacking kindness and forgiveness of our current society. "All men have deflected, all of them together have become worthless; there is no one that does kindness, there is not so much as one." Rom3:12

I am sure the nun would love to see people open their spare bedrooms and take responsibility at abortion clinics for the lives of the babies and mothers. For years.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

personally, I don't like rats.....
and well, as far as medical research, quite frankly, I've gone most of my adult life having to ignore health problems because medical wasn't affordable. matter of fact, when I went into menopause, I thought I was pregnant, unemployed, unofficially disabled and unable to work, and well, quite irked at the world. I couldn't afford to take care of the health problems so I wasn't going to spend money to find out if I was pregnant. kept just telling my husband that if I went into labor he would have to deliver it.
so, well, I could care less about the medical research...
I find it quite interesting that there all this backlash against planned parenthood that is providing tissue samples at cost, while ain't really being said about the middle men between them and the labs that are experimenting them. Ya know like stemexpress who gets the raw materials at cost and sells them to the labs for a profit after processing. I can't help to wonder if all the attention is being centered on planned parenthood because well stemexpress has connections to the republican speaker of the house.

www.breitbart.com...

my guess is that planned parenthood is just a nonprofit that is trying to help people and stemexpress is out to make some people alot of money!! and those people have connections in high places.

to me it's not really a matter or weather or not a baby can be supported, I grew up in a poor family, I survived, my kids were also, and they survived. my problem is when the burden exceeds what one would normally be expected to bare. I raise my kids while financially we were in what I call the crack with just my husband's paycheck...we made too much to qualify for any help and yet we didn't make enough to live even at the same standard as our neighbors who were mostly single moms living on welfare. My paycheck was literally made the difference between weather or not we could afford to buy one of my son his asthma medicine! weather or not we could afford even the same standard of housing that was freely given to those single moms. weather they had clothes to wear to school, boots and coats to wear in the winter.
my job also required me to chemicals that would have cause some pretty serious problems for a developing fetus.
This is my experience in life, this is not far right or far left propaganda, it is truth, weather you want to accept it or not.
a pregnancy would have taken things my family was relying on me, possibly even my ability to walk for nine months, and gee what do you think would have been the proper choice in such a matter. my three sons were alive, they were there looking at me to feed them when they were hungry, and provide clothing that not only fit them but would keep them warm on those cold winter ny days. the choice would have been mine, and my husband's to make, no one else's and we would have chosen our living, breathing kids who we were interacting with everyday, tending to their pains both physically and emotionally while we smiled remembering their smiling face while they slept years ago.

like I said before, I can't tell you why any one women chose to abort their child, but I imagine that there are many that had to make tough decisions like what I just described. or worse.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah, sure. Get those fetuses to the government hatchery! Big Brother will take care of them then.
a reply to: krosnos

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
A post for you and for Dawnstar: None of this societal stuff about not being able to pay for your children or the scientific research on stem cells justifies the horrible spectre of trafficking aborted baby parts. Animal Rights groups seem to be ok with trafficking baby parts but are horrified by using lab rats in research. Why is that?

The lab rats are sentient beings. A fetus is not.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So are you saying that its ok to do evil that good may come because we are all sinners? Really?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I did not write it, go read the whole chapter and see what it says to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join