It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The Faces and Fake Names of the People Behind Planned Parenthood Attack Videos

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good way to make a stories go away

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: bladerunner44
a reply to: krosnos

Wait, wait WTF don't you get that those are baby parts. It doesn't matter how the vids were obtained the pics of the parts are not faked. To cravenly sell the dessicated parts of babies is subhuman. There is no justification or liberal feminist rationalization of this that makes sense, It is is wrong and anti species. Sleep well if you can, history will judge you as MONSTERS.

"So, in your world, throwing these "baby parts" in the trash would be better?"

"You have an interesting take on the concept of "monster" I will admit."

"Oh, and PS, both the Supreme Court and the US Congress disagree with you."

Oh P.S Grip on this, Grip On

Well Grip On i see that you have this all figured out. Should we all just genuflect now to your consummate wisdom?. Get a grip on!!! Who said throw them in the garbage? I guess your wisdom just left you there. The alternatives are not binary

So using your infinite wisdom oh great gripper on what pray tell is my take on monster. If you mean wonton slayer of
innocent life you're close.

Curses I am askance of the court of no resort and the buffoons know as congress, well slap me on the a*$ and call me Mable. I shall not sleep for weeks. They have lost credibility with the populace years ago with their social engineering and amoral actions.

Oh P.S Grip on this, Grip On
edit on 8-8-2015 by bladerunner44 because: I.E

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join