It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The Faces and Fake Names of the People Behind Planned Parenthood Attack Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

They are literally saying, time and again, "No one wants to profit from this. We are not trying to."

That's gold.

I think I remember that bit between the "Lamborghini" part and the "at a loss" part.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
xuenchen talking bout ethics and morals is hilarious..

I am pretty sure people have read your threads.... and pot meet kettle was so accurate.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: krosnos

So we hate whistle-blowers now?

(I can never keep it straight)

NO. Have never hated whistle blowers. This sham is not that.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Let me guess the heavily edited version..right? Not the actual full video...because to watch that would destroy your mythological version..

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos

I am pretty sure people have read your threads.... and pot meet kettle was so accurate.

Do NOT go after the player, go after the ball. And previous thread use is kinda tacky.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Let me guess the heavily edited version..right? Not the actual full video...because to watch that would destroy your mythological version..

Mythological?

So she never mentioned a "Lamborghini" or the company being "at a loss" in the "negotiations"???
In a completely uncut part of the footage...
Rolling from question to question without an edit between words...

Yeah, mythological mate.

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

They are literally saying, time and again, "No one wants to profit from this. We are not trying to."

That's gold.

I think I remember that bit between the "Lamborghini" part and the "at a loss" part.

They don't profit from it. It has been shown time and time again that it is likely a loss. The offhand comment was not meaning 'I will get a 'lambourghini' from this. Sorry if you don't like that people doing their jobs don't cry every single time they discuss this.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ~Lucidity

MediaMatters is another excellent source.

Funded by George Soros.

Can't argue with success they say.

Media Matters, with all its alleged faults, is heads above most of the tripe on the internet. What is takes is to start there and then do some digging on your own, from ALL perspectives, and compare, and then apply some common sense.

Well, gee, you can do that with a lot of right-leaning sites too.

They don't tend to link to the variety of other sources that Media Matters does. And if nothing else it's a counter-balance, and in my opinion, far less dramatic and emotional, more ethical, more thorough, and more factual. Now let's discuss the topic, shall we?

link   

originally posted by: reldra

I know that's the way you feel because you are pro-abortion.

But has their guilt been disproven?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Do NOT go after the player, go after the ball. And previous thread use is kinda tacky.

Actually when the poster attacks the message by basing it on accuracy and bias, you must show that they use those tactics in their own threads, so they should not be crying wolf when they are guilty of said behavior.

Who cares about being tacky...
I don't.
edit on 31-7-2015 by krosnos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

That's gold.

They don't profit from it. It has been shown time and time again that it is likely a loss. The offhand comment was not meaning 'I will get a 'lambourghini' from this. Sorry if you don't like that people doing their jobs don't cry every single time they discuss this.

You're not sorry though, are you!

You're being facetious.

You have no idea what she meant either, unless you're a mind reader.

Thought not.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Apparently you are though.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Apparently you are though.

Nowhere have I spoken in absolutes.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The net of all this is that one side is being investigated for this whole deal and the other side seems to be on the chopping block without investigation and with the threat of shutting down the government to do it. Another month in the lovely U.S. of A.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And deflection as a response... you're adorable

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes.

ad hominem as a last resort.

A Gem. The Hope Diamond.

Umm maybe stop making a fool of yourself in other peoples threads..

edit on 31-7-2015 by krosnos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So let me guess ... someone is only a legitimate whistle blower when they blow the whistle on something you agree with? The rest of the time ... they are a sham?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Whats even greater about all these threads, is you can actually tell the people that are pro PP , that havent even watched these videos, be it the short versions or the full versions.....

They constantly contradict exactly whats said in the video...

In fact many of them will make a definitive statement, when its clearly addressed in the videos ......

hilarious

I guess the truth is just too hard for some to swallow, its more important to hang on to ideology then truth

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Media Calls Out Deceptively Edited Video Claiming To Show Planned Parenthood "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"

The New York Times Pointed Out That Group's Allegation Is Contradicted By Full Footage. The New York Times explained how the edited video misleads viewers

The Guardian Concluded That "The Video ... Shows Nothing Illegal." In a piece published on July 15, The Guardian wrote that the video shows "nothing illegal":

The Daily Beast Published "The Real Story Behind That Shady Video." In a July 14 article headlined "Planned Parenthood Doesn't Sell Fetuses: The Real Story Behind That Shady Video," The Daily Beast noted that the practice of donating fetal tissue is a "longstanding one" and legal in the United States:

Huffington Post Noted That Planned Parenthood "Donat[es] The Fetal Tissue For Research At The Request Of Some Of Its Patients, Which Is Legal." The Huffington Post wrote that the video was "selectively edited" and that fetal tissue donation at the patient's request is legal:

Gawker Declared That "This Is A Case Of Words Being Taken Grossly Out Of Context." Gawker called out CMP for "going to great lengths to try to paint Planned Parenthood as operating outside the law" and concluded that "this is a case of words being taken grossly out of context":

IB Times Said "Unedited Video" Shows Cost Of Fetal Tissue Was Not "What She Was Really Talking About." The International Business Times noted that the "unedited video" showed Nucatola was not talking about the cost of fetal tissue:

But all the rightwing sites are only showing the edited version and basing all their opinion on those stories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join