It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'ROWDY' RODDY PIPER DIES AT 61 From Cardiac Arrest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

R.I.P my brother!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Real men wear kilts!
a reply to: reldra

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We'll miss you Rowdy!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Surprised Jesse doesn't chime in.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So they found his body this morning, and he has already been autopsied with the results released so they could post the story at 2:52 PM, the time of the TMZ article?

That has to be the fastest autopsy I've ever seen. Something ain't right!
edit on 31-7-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Loved the guy. Loved him growing up against the Hulkster, loved the cartoon on Saturday mornings as a young kid, and I loved him in They Live as well. RIP Roddy. I hope Rowdy Ronda Rousey smashes that Brazilian tomorrow night in his honor. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
♫♪ 'Roids and rasslin'... 'Roids and rasslin'...
Go together like two wrestlers undressing!
Just ask Vince McMaaaaaaaaahon...
And he will show you his... haaaaaaard-on!
♫♪

[spoiler](*no offence and R.I.P.)[/spoiler]
edit on 31-7-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've seen a bunch of comments from other wrestlers...
I wonder what the Undertaker has to say...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ah man, that sucks. Another one of my favorites gone. Grew up watching the WWF in the early '90s when it was actually entertaining.

All these former wrestlers dying so soon, from either drug overdoses, or heart problems. All that steroid/drug use catching up...
edit on 31-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've always had a Charles Emerson Winchester III attitude about wrestling, TMNT, NASCAR, etc. However, They Live is one of the best movies ever made. I didn't go see The Matrix because I doubted it could be as good as They Live. A year later, I told a couple this. They immediately put me in front of The Matrix. Boy, was I wrong.
edit on 1-8-2015 by gentledissident because: clarification

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
RIP Rowdy.

From wrestling to They Live, to Hell comes to Frogtown, he always entertained.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
"You're an old man, Mr Nada. Tomorrow at 8 AM you will have a heart attack"

From the short story They Live is based on.

All fans of the movie should look for it.

Its like a ten minute read.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Boxman because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
A great Canadian wrestling icon(hailed from Winnipeg, Manitoba) gone before his time. You were my favourite heel wrestler. I will miss you Rawdy Roddy Piper aka Roderick Toombs. R.I.P. Roddy

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Very sad what a legend! RIP!

'I'm here to chew bubble gum and take steroids..and I'm all outta bubblegum'

Seriously though I can see a mass epidemic of premature death brought on By steroids! I reckon it is commonplace for 16 year olds to being using nowadays.I have known a few go at the age of 30 as well recently..all for 'that' look..smh.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I was thinking of this movie Roddy Piper had been in and posted it recently. Seeing this thread upset me a lot, I can't believe he's passed away, yet i'm also happy he's free from this horrible world we call 'reality'. I honestly can't wait to experience the freedom he is now.. May the rest of us Wake Up asap before the criminal minologies take over more than they already have. You know i'm going to add another thought, if you don't like it pi'''' off.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt said 'that 'as long as our country has Shirley Temple, we will be all right'.

Well we're not Alright, in fact it's gotten worse since then. When will humanity wake the fark up and realize nothing is OK anymore?
Whatever it takes... Wake Up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/1/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The Rowdy Roddy Piper was always one of my favorite westlers. He had a humor about him that no other wrestler could match. With that said, he was most notable during his major role in the movie "They Live".

Thanks Roddy for finally getting Keith David to wear the #ing glasses!!!@ You woke him the # up, but dammit, it shouldn't be that hard!! RIP, sir...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I agree here also. He is free now, really we are all in prison here!! Most don't realize it, but I feel dead, and it's like walking around in a dream-world. Things are really strange here when you're not all caught up in the hooplah of things. I actually find it to be really scary.

Anyway, good on the piper anyway, at least all the nonsense of this "reality" is done and over with. I can't imagine the relief involved, really..

edit on 1-8-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ooops
edit on 1-8-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: double post

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
bummer.
pipers pit was awesome
I also loved Pipers pit.I remember his fued with Snuka.

R.I.P Rowdy.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Thankyou, you're old school like i am, i can feel it. You can tell something isn't right with the world like most of us from that era. I too feel dead most of the time, so i understand. It is a dream world here, and that's why it all feels so abnormal and unreal. Sometimes, i think we're just living outside the 'frequency of choice' or, 'the frequency they want us to experience' if you may. I'm so not on that level, nor ever will be.

Piper was rare, and aware unlike most mainstream wannabe's he knew what was going on. He was for real. Somethings you can only feel with the heart.

all i can end this with is... if Planet EA doesn't wake up from lala land now, it never will...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join