It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Documentary Donald Trump Didn't Want You to See

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I just watched the full thing. Get this. The guy buys Mar-a-largo in Palm springs; a mansion situated in line with air traffic from the airport. Then SUES palm springs for the noise! Priceless.

In 2015 Trump initiated a $100 million lawsuit against Palm Beach County claiming that officials pressured the FAA to direct air traffic to the Palm Beach International Airport in a “deliberate and malicious” act over his Mar-A-Lago estate.[12] The air traffic is allegedly damaging the construction of the building and disrupting its ambience. Trump had previously sued twice over airport noise.[12][13]

en.wikipedia.org...

I've forgotten about those years back in the 80's but Trump really got his ass kicked a few times back then. And no one liked him more then either. Loved what the palm springs council had to say about him. What else? Buys a rental building, walks right in and yells out to all the tenants "You're all evicted" and proceeds to shut off utilities.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

There is Always a Price to be Paid in order to be a Successful Businessman . Trump is No Different than Anyone Else . Whether People Like it or Not , Social Darwinism is at work Every Day in our Personal Lives , and the Survival of the Fittest also Applies in the Business World . How can you Fault a Man for Surviving in such an Environment ? Would you rather see him in this Light ? ..............

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 31-7-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Not a bad watch at all.

I must say the interior designer with a mullet getting into a Rolls Royce is quite the site.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think people just want others to see him for what he really is.

A sleeze ball business man that is no better and just as shady when it comes to money as the people he says we need to get out of DC.

We are tired of all this infatuation because he runs his mouth and people for some reason think that is a good presidential quality.

Seems like a disaster in foreign policy to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I just watched the full thing. Get this. The guy buys Mar-a-largo in Palm springs; a mansion situated in line with air traffic from the airport. Then SUES palm springs for the noise! Priceless.

In 2015 Trump initiated a $100 million lawsuit against Palm Beach County claiming that officials pressured the FAA to direct air traffic to the Palm Beach International Airport in a “deliberate and malicious” act over his Mar-A-Lago estate.[12] The air traffic is allegedly damaging the construction of the building and disrupting its ambience. Trump had previously sued twice over airport noise.[12][13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting info, but.....
Can't you get it right even a 2nd time?

'Mar-A-Lago' is in Palm BEACH, Florida, as it states in the editorial you quoted. Then you make the mistake a second time in your own 2 posts, mentioning Palm SPRINGS, again, which is in California.

Got a problemm with ADD?

It doesn't exactly add to your credence as a viable and factual poster, does it?

Other than that, I agree with your stance on Trump. Just get it right the next time.

I've forgotten about those years back in the 80's but Trump really got his ass kicked a few times back then. And no one liked him more then either. Loved what the palm springs council had to say about him. What else? Buys a rental building, walks right in and yells out to all the tenants "You're all evicted" and proceeds to shut off utilities.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think people just want others to see him for what he really is.

A sleeze ball business man that is no better and just as shady when it comes to money as the people he says we need to get out of DC.

We are tired of all this infatuation because he runs his mouth and people for some reason think that is a good presidential quality.

Seems like a disaster in foreign policy to me.

Hey I'm not surprised.
Americans get dumber and dumber as they let junk TV get wrapped around their brain, day by day.
There comes a time when they can't tell the difference between smart people, con-men and sociopaths.

'Presidential quality' can just as well be displayed by a flat-footed brush salesman who succeeds in selling you a bunch of crap at your front door, if you're dumb enough to buy it.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Well exuuuuse me lol. If it rattles your cage that much then maybe you better take a nap. I said springs instead of beach. Talk about anal retentive. Chill.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Our political system has become such a joke.

It's like it's own reality TV show or a very scripted soap opera.

I'm being 100% serious.

Just think about it.

Can you imagine if there is actually a Trump/Palin ticket????

I just might illegally immigrate to Mexico. LOL!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a sad day for a people when it's seen that Trump, of all knaves, needs to be debunked...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Reality TV indeed. It's disgusting.
edit on 8/7/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Watching now but as a Brit I smirk or giggle at every time they say Trump.
"Trump shuttle"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join