It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any questions for Amie Stepanovich and Henry Rollins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hey there, Vigilant Viewers. I'm having domestic surveillance, cyber security, and privacy law expert Amie Stepanovich and musician, writer, journalist Henry Rollins on my show next week. What questions do you have for them?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Henry, Can we hang out, party, drink beer and cover some Blackflag songs? Also how did you become such a BAMF?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Henry, Mr. Rollins, Sir...
Is it true that you are in fact, 138?
On a more serious note there is much controversy about Satanism and pedophilia in the music industry. In your experiance does this hold water? Did Bob Dylan, or Robert Johnson, or Glen Danzig, or Miley Cyrus really make a deal with the Devil, and did you personally ever get approached to literally add some sort of ritual of influence in your music for any sort of gain other than monetarily?
edit on 31-7-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

Henry, Can we hang out, party, drink beer and cover some Blackflag songs? Also how did you become such a BAMF?

no question...just a big what up to rollins from mugly

i saw him once live.....some dude with a chick on his shoulders was in the front row, a few in front of me real close to the stage. they were both being loud and annoying....henry reached down the front of his pants and scooped up a big handful of testicle sweat and threw it on them.
it was awesome....

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
rollins thoughts on karaoke contests being made into superstars, the lack of minor labels.
and your own thoughts on the rowdy scot, rip.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hey just would like to say HEY at Henry and wonder if he has any more movie roles or projects?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ask Henry if he still does spoken word tours.
Also whether he thinks that artists who took song lyrics and then used that for their spoken word tours and albums was a rip off?
Damaged and Weight are still 2 of my all time favorite albums.
Though it helps to be pissed off while listening to them.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You should ask Henry what he thinks people should do (on an individual, personal level) about the growing police state and general threat of chaos and disorder in society, state-sanctioned or otherwise. I'm sure he has some interesting ideas on the matter, having been a victim of it for his entire adult life.
edit on 1/8/2015 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Henry, I want you to (will you) challenge Donald Trump to a face-off debate.(?)

That Would. Be. #Epic.

a reply to: bananashooter

I pretty sure he doesn't drink.

a reply to: Asktheanimals

A spoken word tour would be awesome as hell. Looks like he's headed to Europe for the next year on tours. But one can hope...
edit on 1-8-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why no Black Flag reunion tour? How's the show on KCRW going?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousRider
Why no Black Flag reunion tour? How's the show on KCRW going?

Henry could do it I think but the other guys are in their 50's - 60's playing brutal hardcore?
Maybe at half speed, lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Please ask Henry if he ever watched/appreciated Beavis and Butthead - they always gave his music vids their distinguished stamp of approval.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ask Amie Stepanovich if the sharable network system is the Windows 10 is a concern, or is it going to be the new "norm"?

Thank you

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
For Henry Rollins-

What were your thoughts on our legal system prior to your involvement in the West Memphis 3 case and how have they changed since?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Henry,

The music industry (in my opinion) has done nothing but gone downhill over the last twenty years. What are your opinions on the current state of the industry, and where do you think it will go in the future?

WolvesandSheeple

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I would like to ask Amie if she knows anything about the planned switch in the United States from magnetic stripe credit cards to "chip-and-PIN" credit cards like they have in Europe. There were estimates last year that the switch would happen by October 2015. Since these cards use radio frequencies to broadcast identifiable data, are they really more secure than the magnetic stripe cards?

Also, I believe that it is very likely that the PINs will eventually be abandoned for biometric identification methods such as Zwipe's line of fingerprint-scanning cards. Would this type of biometric identification reduce the chances of credit card theft or could it in theory be easily spoofed with the right equipment?

Finally, I would like to point out that many Christians believe that this type of biometric identification is prophesied in Revelations 13:17: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." As the world grows more and more in the direction of computerized commerce in which a few bytes in a database somewhere determines whether or not you can purchase your next meal, any sort of manipulation of this data (whether by accident or out of malice) or flagging someone as "unable to trade" becomes a increasingly large threat. What are your views on the social ramifications of the computerization of currency accompanied with the rising difficulty for an individual to become self-sufficient (especially in an urban setting where most of the jobs are), stricter rules (for the proletariat), and technology that is designed to prevent circumvention of said rules?
edit on 2-8-2015 by hololeap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If the interview is anything like this I'll definitely be tuning in.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ask Henry if he will box Cronos of Venom , they have a beef apparently lol

Also ask Henry if he will be your running mate for President Jesse

That would be epic !
edit on 2-8-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

His behavior in that video kind of makes me sick. I'm glad the matcho punk-god shtick is no longer a thing, at least where I live.

I have played in many bands, many of them hardcore punk. NEVER, would I treat a fan with such a smug attitude, especially after they just paid me to perform.

edit on 3-8-2015 by sixandone because: .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join