It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Investigator Says Stemexpress Bought INTACT Dead Babies From Planned Parenthood

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: notmyrealname
If someone is violating the law, a non-disclosure agreement can not be enforced against you for reporting the violation.

A statement that, while true in most cases, has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything I posted.

Not the link to the actual CNN article. Not anything I said about it.

The Center for Medical Progress, in another one of its illegal confidence games, fraudulently attempted to have PP sign a contract which would have broken the law.

This was refused by their legal team.

…so what attempted contract … what felony?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic
a reply to: krosnos

So selling fetus parts is faux outrage?

Seems to me if there's anything to actually be outraged about its killing babies and selling their body parts

Wow some people's thinking

Perhaps you'll have a more salient point when someone kills a baby and sells its parts?

I hear that is on the next video..stand by.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

edit on 1Sat, 01 Aug 2015 01:34:52 -050015p012015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

…what happened? Cat got your, erm,… beak?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic
a reply to: krosnos

So selling fetus parts is faux outrage?

Seems to me if there's anything to actually be outraged about its killing babies and selling their body parts

Wow some people's thinking

Nothing is being sold. You really must research this.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KesleyJ
Why do people call it a woman's right to choose????????

You have the right to CHOOSE to:

- have your partner wear a condom
- refrain from sex
- use birth control
- be homosexual

You do not have the right to kill someone after YOUR CHOICES created it. Choice comes before the baby is conceived, not after.

I do not understand why liberals don't get it. When are people going to call murder murder. And this is coming from a black woman who's neighborhood is the customer base for Planned Parenthood and other operations.

One does have the right to terminate their own pregnancy, it is the law, so you missed one of the choices.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
Keep on trying, guys. Meanwhile, abortions will remain legal, despite your best efforts.

I am still waiting for the evidence of society benefiting from Planned Parenthood, despite best efforts, none can be seen.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So many posts just to derail the thread!
Money speaks the loudest.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I do not approve of abortion under most circumstances.

But if these babies are stillborns, as in born dead, then they had their chance at life but simply did not make it.

Their bodies should be viewed no differently from the dead corpse of an adult organ donor.

Their bodies being given to research is just fine. I think the fact PP is making profit off selling their bodies though is disgraceful. I mean, do the parents get some of the money too? That would be fair.
edit on 8/1/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When Planned Parenthood starts selling Lion body parts then the uproar will begin.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

No. The parents don't get any money back for PP selling their baby's body parts.
Now that this is becoming common knowledge...it won't be long before some enterprising lawyer starts up a class action lawsuit seeking remuneration against Planned Parenthood and Stemexpress on behalf of those parents.

edit on 2-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have met many parents who said going to PP and aborting their baby was their life's greatest regret. Now they know Planned Parenthood and Stemexpress was 'cashing in', big-time, on their aborted baby's body parts.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My mom was single, poor and pregnant with me. She chose to keep me...and my children and I are very grateful.
I take care of her now.

Also, the U.S. government should be very grateful...since, in addition to employing hundreds of people and paying millions in taxes, the companies I built have donated millions of dollars to charities, including the American Cancer Society, Autism Speaks, The American Red Cross, Leukemia/Lymphoma and many others.

Thanks for letting me live Mom.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Now we know where Dick Cheney gets his groceries from.

He will live to be 2000 years old from devouring all those children from the looks of it. With the rand corporation giving him upgrades of course.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
what a bombshell.
dead babies.
because, yknow, PP has those.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
What difference does it make?Parts is parts,where is my Lamborghini?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
For four decades, the reservation I grew up on has had to fight against keeping planned parenthood's abortion facilities off of our land. Every once in a while, we get a group of women deceived by the "empowerment" one gets from aborting their child and the "choice" that everyone "deserves" to have. PP's term "choice" is just another dressed up word in their vocabulary that institutes the idea that the choice to get rid of a life that inconveniences you is okay.... and empowering, and comes with no repercussions.

Anyway, the last time time some women got together and tried to push for an abortion facility on our lands because of choice and rights.... they got ran off again, by many people and tribal elders who are sick of the modern day genocide. Our tribal elders called it for what it is.... genocide. As it is we fight to maintain our culture, spirituality and try to keep our nation from dying out. Putting an abortion facility on our land is a slap in the face and the majority of us do not want it. They always try to institute themselves in the poorest of areas...and deceive women into believing that doing away with life IS the choice...

The "empowerment" PP wants to give women is backwards, and PP has way too much power of their own. It's like a cult in many instances.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So the lesson here is what? That if a headline supports a person's bias then just post away without reading the article or watching the video, let alone consider the source or checking the credentials of the "Expert"?

Is this ATS or Buzzfeed?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Daleiden said...oh yea? here's one:

BOMBSHELL!
Just now, i said, yea BS.
BOMBSHELL!
Hashtag it or whatever you people do.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Here’s a snippet of a conversation about how hard it is to ship severed baby heads.
Yep.
You read that right… And everyone gets a good laugh.
Cate Dyer laughs and jokes about researchers being squeamish about receiving baby parts in the mail:
SE: As you probably know, one of the issues with neural tissue, it’s so fragile. It’s insanely fragile. And I don’t even know — I was gonna say, I know we get requests for neural, it’s the hardest thing in the world to ship.
Buyer: You do it as the whole calvarium.
SE: Yeah, that’s the easiest way. And we’ve actually had good success with that.
Buyer: Make sure the eyes are closed!
SE: Yeah! [laughter] Tell the lab it’s coming!
Buyer: Yeah.
SE: They’ll open the box, go, ”Oh God!” [laughter] So yeah, so many of the academic labs cannot fly like that, they’re not capable.
Buyer: Why is that? I don’t understand that.
SE: It’s almost like they don’t want to know where it comes from. I can see that. Where they’re like, “We need limbs, but no hands and feet need to be attached.” And you’re like, ? Or they want long bones, and they want you to take it all off, like, make it so that we don’t know what it is.
Buyer: Bone the chicken for me and then we’ll—
SE: That’s it.
Buyer: And then I’ll eat it, but.
SE: But we know what it is. I mean, [laughter], but their lab.
Buyer: But then it goes to that whole stigma.
SE: Oh yeah. And their lab techs freak out, and have meltdowns, and so it’s just like, yeah. I think, quite frankly, that’s why a lot of researchers ultimately, some of them want to get into other things. They want to look at bone marrow, they want to look at adipose — sort of adult human, kind of adult based sampling. They want to avoid publishing a paper that says it was derived from fetal tissue.

www.patheos.com...

There is something seriously wrong here. There isn't a word to describe how sick it is..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join