It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Investigator Says Stemexpress Bought INTACT Dead Babies From Planned Parenthood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Reading about intact fetuses jogged a memory of high school in the 70's. Everyone remembers Biology class and dissecting frogs? I suddenly remember the jars of organism pickled forever in formaldehyde in the room on a shelf. The six legged frog, two headed snake and intact human fetus.

Is this how they desensitized me back then? Anyone else remember this?

Pickles in a jar...

I remember frogs in jars. Maybe other animals. I was one of the few that didn't say yucch, etc. in lab. I have mentioned before, in 5th grade, a half of a cow was brought in so we could touch the organs, especially be hands on with the heart.

I do not remember any fetuses in jars in school. Some of those images look an awful lot like frogs, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I remember frogs in jars. Maybe other animals. I was one of the few that didn't say yucca, etc. in lab.

Me neither. I knew I wasn't going to make a living cutting people or animals, either.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: reldra

I remember frogs in jars. Maybe other animals. I was one of the few that didn't say yucca, etc. in lab.

Me neither. I knew I wasn't going to make a living cutting people or animals, either.

It's better to only cut up dead things.

Live things tend to scream.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Just for fun, let's forget about lions for a second ... and look at the actual CNN article?

Rather than merely what right-wing media junk sites want to spin it into? Is that fair?

CNN.com

Cowart said Planned Parenthood lawyers declined to enter into a contract with the individuals pretending to be researchers [aka the con artists at the "Center for Medical Progress" - note Gryph] after seeing the contract.

"Our legal counsel provided line item edits to their proposed contract where we again clarified that we would strictly adhere to laws. Our staff asked probing questions about their process and didn't enter into an agreement when those questions weren't answered," she said.

The White House on Thursday waded into the debate, calling the group behind the sting videos "extremists on the right."

"There's ample reason to think that this is merely the tried and true tactic that we have seen from some extremists on the right to edit this video and selectively release an edited version of the video that grossly distorts the position of the person who is actually speaking on the video," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said. "And Planned Parenthood has indicated that's what has occurred here."

Words in brackets mine.

If someone is violating the law, a non-disclosure agreement can not be enforced against you for reporting the violation.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: krosnos
And those on the left, they are hyper-accurate and not prone to persuasion by media at all….

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

Who is the big 3?

ABC, CBS, NBC

Always have been.

More viewers by far than any cable networks.

So, by proxy, you are saying that a larger percentage of USA's village idiots watch these networks than the village idiots that watch the other networks?
edit on 31-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: I DESPISE THE AUTO CORRECT FUNCTION IN ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Who is the big 3?

ABC, CBS, NBC

Always have been.

So, by proxy, you are saying that a larger percentage of USA's village idiots watch these networks than the village idiots that watch the other networks?

Yes.

And therefore, the propaganda level is greater with the Big3.

Probably like 5x more than just Fox on cable.

The MSM is all about propaganda and the viewership is evidence.

Here is some caparisons since you brought it up.

NBC, ABC, Fox News: ratings winners

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Who is the big 3?

ABC, CBS, NBC

Always have been.

Yes.

And therefore, the propaganda level is greater with the Big3.

Probably like 5x more than just Fox on cable.

The MSM is all about propaganda and the viewership is evidence.

Here is some caparisons since you brought it up.

NBC, ABC, Fox News: ratings winners

I understand; so why bother discussing sources that pander to idiots (i.e. most of the public that watch this nonsense)?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Somebody asked.

I tend to agree.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Mawiss

But I know you're a liberal love abortion and watch law and order so maybe you're right

So maybe that's why I'm not a full-blown commie yet. I have to start watching law an order. Everything is clear to me now!

Trolling another thread here I see

I'd really appreciate if we could address the issues instead of coming in to the thread with the sole purpose of talking about me. I understand that you and a few of your friends believe in some grand conspiracy that I am a troll and my purpose is to shut down threads.

It's sad, really. All this because you and your friends can't hold your weight in a debate.

Now address the topic and quit trying to derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If someone is violating the law, a non-disclosure agreement can not be enforced against you for reporting the violation.

A statement that, while true in most cases, has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything I posted.

Not the link to the actual CNN article. Not anything I said about it.

The Center for Medical Progress, in another one of its illegal confidence games, fraudulently attempted to have PP sign a contract which would have broken the law.

This was refused by their legal team.

edit on 21Fri, 31 Jul 2015 21:00:25 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So selling fetus parts is faux outrage?

Seems to me if there's anything to actually be outraged about its killing babies and selling their body parts

Wow some people's thinking

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I wonder if there is any beauty benefits of baby parts, like a nice skin cream that keeps you young. I'd be interested.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic

So selling fetus parts is faux outrage?

Seems to me if there's anything to actually be outraged about its killing babies and selling their body parts

Wow some people's thinking

Perhaps you'll have a more salient point when someone kills a baby and sells its parts?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Why do people call it a woman's right to choose????????

You have the right to CHOOSE to:

- have your partner wear a condom
- refrain from sex
- use birth control
- be homosexual

You do not have the right to kill someone after YOUR CHOICES created it. Choice comes before the baby is conceived, not after.

I do not understand why liberals don't get it. When are people going to call murder murder. And this is coming from a black woman who's neighborhood is the customer base for Planned Parenthood and other operations.

edit on 1-8-2015 by KesleyJ because: edit

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KesleyJ

Why do people call it a woman's right to choose????????

Freedom.

If you want yours, give me mine.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yes PP only survives on black people.

It's their choice because they are the ones that have to carry it for 9 months.
How would you feel about people telling you what to do with your body?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Fine. Can I get a "murder" from you for the 50% of fertilized eggs that spontaneously abort?

Who do you want to blame for that? Your god?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I call total BS on that 94%....

And for good reason. YouTube videos aren't really proof of SQUAT.

63% Oppose Defunding Planned Parenthood

The survey finds that voters are more likely to vote for a candidate who supports funding Planned Parenthood over one calling to end funding, by a margin of 58 to 26 percent.
But Planned Parenthood said the poll results show Republicans are only hurting themselves by going after the group.

The survey found finds by a margin of 52 percent to 25 percent that voters are more likely to believe Planned Parenthood than the video-makers on the claim that Planned Parenthood does not profit from fetal tissue donation.

"Today's poll shows much of what we already knew: that defunding Planned Parenthood is a losing proposition not just for the millions of men and women who come through Planned Parenthood's doors every day, but also with voters who don't want to see their politicians focused on restricting lifesaving care,” Cecile Richards, the group’s president, said in a statement.

"The poll, conducted by the Democratic firm Hart Research Associates"

Poll?By who? Doink!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join