It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anton LaVey's screams of Hell as he die's Begging Jesus for Mercy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
She said "She heard that". Who is she, a nobody. I'm not saying Lavey did or did not, I don't think she knows either.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Wait, we are just supposed to take this person's word for it? I thought you had ACTUAL footage of his death? Oh well, nothing to see here except Christian confirmation bias. Moving on.

WINNER WINNER CHICHEN DINNER!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
No. I don't fear your god now, because it doesn't exist. Just like I don't also fear Zues or Hades for the same reasons. If I am about to die, i'm not going to start praying to Zeus to save be from Hades.

I ask you again, Will you pray to Zeus to save you from Hades and the underworld when you're about to die?

But you can't trick God he knows what's in your heart.

Well if god does exist, then he certainly knows that when you have no belief in something you can't fear it.

originally posted by: RealTruthSeekerIt's gonna be like this for alot of people who think God is a joke, I wish I could see all of their faces when it happens.

Sounds like you'd actually enjoy seeing people who didn't belief suddenly be in a terrible amount of fear as they drop down to hell and burn forever. Are you sure you're not a psychopath? Why would you even enjoy seeing someone experience that?

You may not fear it now because you are confident in your own belief. But when your on your death bed and your paid a visit by some kind of being what you gonna do then? Let me guess, you'd probably break out your pad and pen and try to find some scientific reason why your seeing these things.

And when you're on your death bed and Zeus comes by and says "Wow, you really believed in this Jesus fellow? He was clearly just a plagiarized version of a bunch of other religions, how did you not see that I am the one and true god - amongst those other Olympians. Here you go Hades, have fun with this one!"

Are you going to completely reject Jesus and accept Zeus as real, instead? Again, your logic is ridiculous.

My logic is sound, it's better than believing in nothing.

I haven't ever seen a post of yours on ATS ever be logically sound.

I have, however, seen much pompous arrogance from them.

You don't have any answers therefore you have no choice but to believe in nothing. But it makes logical sense to believe in nothing I guess.

You're absolutely correct. I have absolutely no answers for anything in life. Want to know why? Because it is impossible to really know anything with absolute certainty.

Those that claim absolute knowledge are either delusional, manipulative, or complete liars.

Everything we see around us can be observed and a conclusion can be drawn with reasonable accuracy, but to really claim absolute knowledge is just arrogant.

I find it incredibly ironic that so many religious people out there say "this is the truth, the light, the absolute correct answer to all things!" and then the rational people ask, "fair enough, you can claim what you want. However, can you back up your claims with any evidence?", and those religious people say "Well you gotta have faith". And faith is nothing more than believing without proof. So exactly how can you even know anything in an absolute form when you have nothing but unsubstantiated beliefs in the first place?

Again, your logic is ridiculous.
edit on 31/7/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/7/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
so a guy with a pulmonary edema (drowning in fluid inside the lungs) starts talking? that's a miracle all by itself, noone else sees it (his daughter that was by his side never mentions anything close to that) and who is this person exactly what's her credibility? And not even she states it's lavey so this is pointless...

edit on 31-7-2015 by donpanini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: donpanini
so a guy with a pulmonary edema (drowning in fluid inside the lungs) starts talking? that's a miracle all by itself...

That's the power of Cthulhu. Oh, wait.....

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Four pages in and no one has tried to bring up the "Darwin recanted on his deathbed too!" hoax? Wowzers...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iterationzero
Four pages in and no one has tried to bring up the "Darwin recanted on his deathbed too!" hoax? Wowzers...

The thread hasn't evolved to that point yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Fear-mongering to get people to convert to draco-reptilian christianity lol

fail

The darkness is done. The Real God says be yourself and be happy, no more fear-manipulation, and The Real God is The Light Within which the body is just the temple for.

The Light of Joy and Freedom, The Kingdom of God within, is infinitely more powerful than the darkness of fear and slavery and the fake, anti-christ jesus many were tricked into worshiping.

edit on 31-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
All religions are a hoax. But it seems like X-tianity is more obsessed with the devil than any of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
No. Good deeds arent a burden, but when we struggle with good and evil, how is there an objective way to know your fate?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
In my own opinion, more or less a state of mind.

Your brain is very powerful, whichever mental state you lived your life in, will be reflected upon you when before you die.

Who knows, perhaps at the moment of your death, your brain activities work in a particular way so that your brain is creating all these scenarios and dreams or maybe illusions.

Why must ... it be Hocus Pocus crap every single time?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Klassified
The key part of this video is at the end. His daughter talks about what he wanted his epitaph to say...

Neither his daughter or girlfriend mention a recant in this video. Actually, quite the opposite.

Why would they admit it and destroy his legacy? I don't think any parent or child of a parent would do such a thing. Would you?

"My daddy was a real Satanist but winnied out in the end". I doubt anyone would do that to their parents.
edit on 31-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

If you want to believe in nothing then that is on you. Oh, but wait, you do believe in something, I forgot that you believe that frogs can turn into Princes right? Talk about a fairy tail.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

If you want to believe in nothing then that is on you. Oh, but wait, you do believe in something, I forgot that you believe that frogs can turn into Princes right? Talk about a fairy tell.

What the heck are you talking about?

Firstly, when a person is an Atheist, that doesn't mean they "believe in nothing". It simply means that the person doesn't believe in God(s). That's about it.

You're a Christian right? So that means you believe in Yahweh/Jesus? So I assume you DON'T believe in 99.9% of all the other gods that religions refer to? Want to know the difference between you and me? I include another .1% of those gods.

Conversely, I have the freedom to believe in whatever I wish to, or not, because I'm not restrained by religious doctrine (so long as any of those beliefs don't include a god of course).

So not only is your perception of reality/logic incorrect, but your idea's revolving Atheism are also completely incorrect, too.

By the way, this is the Third Time I'm asking this to you specifically. Please don't continue to ignore it as I really do want to know your answer to it.

Will you pray to Zeus to save you from Hades and the underworld when you're about to die? You know, Just in case Greek Mythology is correct.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If you want to believe in nothing then that is on you. Oh, but wait, you do believe in something, I forgot that you believe that frogs can turn into Princes right? Talk about a fairy tell.

A "tell"? Yeah, you just had one. Frogs and princes? I would never have thought of that. I like fiction but I don't believe it. I also wouldn't have come up with a rigged game where I have to give myself over to a being that hasn't been provable in 7000 years(recorded history).

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

What the heck are you talking about?

Firstly, when a person is an Atheist, that doesn't mean they "believe in nothing". It simply means that the person doesn't believe in God(s). That's about it.

You're a Christian right? So that means you believe in Yahweh/Jesus? So I assume you DON'T believe in 99.9% of all the other gods that religions refer to? Want to know the difference between you and me? I include another .1% of those gods.

Conversely, I have the freedom to believe in whatever I wish to, or not, because I'm not restrained by religious doctrine (so long as any of those beliefs don't include a god of course).

So not only is your perception of reality/logic incorrect, but your idea's revolving Atheism are also completely incorrect, too.

By the way, this is the Third Time I'm asking this to you specifically. Please don't continue to ignore it as I really do want to know your answer to it.

Will you pray to Zeus to save you from Hades and the underworld when you're about to die? You know, Just in case Greek Mythology is correct.

I never said you didn't believe in anything. I said you believe that frogs can turn into Princes and you do don't you?

And to answer your question. If Zeus appears to me on my death bed what choice would I have?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

A "tell"? Yeah, you just had one. Frogs and princes? I would never have thought of that. I like fiction but I don't believe it. I also wouldn't have come up with a rigged game where I have to give myself over to a being that hasn't been provable in 7000 years(recorded history).

Ah, thanks for the correction. He's provable, it just depends on what kind of evidence you will accept. If you expect Him to yell from the sky or drop a million in your bank account then that probably won't happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ah, thanks for the correction. He's provable, it just depends on what kind of evidence you will accept. If you expect Him to yell from the sky or drop a million in your bank account then that probably won't happen.

Dude. I've been through the religion thing. As a JW I studied many religions. There is no proof. There IS proof that the Flood couldn't have happened as stated because there were thriving societies in China and India at the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Dude. I've been through the religion thing. As a JW I studied many religions. There is no proof. There IS proof that the Flood couldn't have happened as stated because there were thriving societies in China and India at the time.

It's all good bro, many have changed their minds, but that doesn't mean I should jump on the banwagon as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I never said you didn't believe in anything. I said you believe that frogs can turn into Princes and you do don't you?

No, I don't believe that frogs turn into princes...

The amount of reality you stray from is outstanding.

And to answer your question. If Zeus appears to me on my death bed what choice would I have?

That wasn't the question. I never stated "If Zeus appeared to you"

You, and others, originally argued that one of the reasons -whether big or small- pray to god simply because "just in case, I don't want to burn in hell". If that is an actual reason, then you might as well pray to all the gods that have ever been written about to further your possibility of not going to some horrible place when you die.

If any god appeared before me before I died, well firstly I'd simply think that I'm hallucinating, as I don't believe in any gods and it's a well known fact that people often hallucinate just before they go. If they somehow proved themselves to me, then I would believe, of course. Unlike you, I don't reject reality to protect some kind of belief system.

The only reason I don't believe in any gods is because there is no evidence for any, at all, nor is there any necessity for them. If a god proves themselves, I would instantly believe. Somehow I think it would be much more difficult for a religious person to instantly change their beliefs. After all, it could just be Satan making his last attempt to pull you to the dark side by making you believe a different god than Yahweh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join