It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theories, and meanderings of thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If you have seen Fire in the sky see it if you have not, I am only speaking on movie version, because i see the book has a whole lot more information\story of the actual escape, and describes his time inside the craft\area walton was in more.
So as far as the movie showed i think he did die, and the aliens found some reason to take him on board, and revive him to dump him back on earth OR to keep him. The cocoon that he was in seemed to be feeding him or just keeping him fresh.
when he went and went into the room with the aliens seemed they were in hibernation, sleeping, with the tubes in the walls that was feeding them. looked like it could have been some sort of feeding tube or preservation type thing. maybe connected to cacoons they were feeding off the cacoons. any thoughts?

in Communion it did show a scene where the grey type alien had something under the skin, or hinted that they were different under that gey type skin.
I think all grey\colorish variations could be same type, that this outer covering is just alike a suit, like a moddstone, if they are hungry\healthy\angry\excited\satisfied\breathing good air, they are light grey\dark grey, if they arnt they are dark grey\light grey.,

I have lots of stuff reading but again, any 2005 sighting and srtoires, all i am able to find are old sights and documents of 1990's and such,.

The 2012 post was interesting makesm me want to learn to remote view.
is it possible to remote view someone that is abducted?
wouldnt that be great to actually have that ability, it be like getting abducted while being wired but the wires is you rmote viewing their experience like espionage.

In communion it seemed his abductions was taken on in his head another plain, while fire in the sky, he was nowhere to be found and physically abducted. most abductions i read was where they just lost time...and noone culd confirm that they were actually missing from the planet, which makes fire in the sky weird since his friends saw the ship, saw him get hit with rays from the ship, left one came back he was "gone" noone saw him go into ship, but he wasnt to be found. this is if they were telling truth\and this story is actually as true as they made it out to be, since they could have been throwing up a masquerade....but i am going to lean on real abductions as far as trying to find out anything on alie personalities and stuff.

so are abudctions physical, or in the mind? and if they are in the mind what part? i

well sorry if was posted already just wanna read more stuff and such

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minael
If you have seen Fire in the sky see it if you have not, I am only speaking on movie version, because i see the book has a whole lot more information\story of the actual escape, and describes his time inside the craft\area walton was in more.

The movie is a 'Hollywood' version of what happened to him.

Here's a website showing illustrations, from Travis Walton's book, Fire in the Sky

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yeah, but i just hate not being able to seeit, it is all so interesting, like the ship actually being in another ship, like the abductors had no clue what to do, they maybe made a distress call, and the ship said "bring it here we will handle it" aliens left him there, then another aliens took charge and took him back to earth.....would love for movie to show that, communion was good shown lots of alien interaction, I am so sad i will never be abducted =(

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minael
I am so sad i will never be abducted =(

This is kind of like watching "Amos & Andrew" and lamenting about how you'll never be taken hostage.

Real abductions, alien or human, are terrifying experiences. Not the sort of "fun" terrifying you get on a roller-coaster, or from a haunted house, but rather the sort of terror you get when someone has a gun to your loved one's head.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You are right. and i do have some regret of holding that thought, and if it insults and offends anyone i apologize, but i feel it is a personal experience and if it is terrifying, i do not equate it with putting a loved one at harm so my wishes are not of any harm to any one, maybe it is stupid and ignorant of me to want to actually have that want of an experience to be put on MYSELF.....but I just feel it would only be something I could die with and be happy i was abucted and know whther or not I should hate aliens, cuz i hate them a lot, because I feel they interfere, and if they interfere with our own decisions and think it';s justafied to interfere than fine, but I feel if we are to die of our own causes it will be our own causes, and if they interfere I don't owe them a cent, for they brought it on their own selves to think they can appear at last second for that scenario is what it infers...../shrug, just thinking but oh well....so yeah maybe i need to rethink things, but wishing to be abducted has nothing to do with having a loved one being threatened.....I would live through it......and I would feel better about knowing that they are interfering, i have nothing to do with their matters, and i want it to remain vice versa until that time comes.

top topics

join