It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites. What about ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I absolutely believe there are shills and cutouts on this website. I even think I've figured out who a half dozen of them really are. i wont name names though. but the nature of this website's topics and the vast range of demographics for ats mean that there is definitely going to be at least a few that work for the govt or corporate entities doing dirty work here, whether it be out right lies, obsfucation, or misdirection. some are doing it for the right reasons, others not so much.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Someone needs to contact Augustus. He holds the key to Z345.

We must work quickly if we are to succeed.

Wait, I'm a girl. I can't be a Mason. Boooo.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I honestly do not see the point. When was the last time anybody changes their opinion on something based on what others post on the internet? I mean honestly has anybody here done 180 on a subject based on what somebody posted on forums or social media? If anybody is paying for people to do that they are throwing away good money.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ATS doesn't need paid members, they automatically do it for free in opinions.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

wait!!! did you say code Y - z345?

ah crap. their goes my day. I knew they were gunna call a code y any day now. let me get out my work kit and get started. see you on the alternative site for the briefing in 30min.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I honestly do not see the point. When was the last time anybody changes their opinion on something based on what others post on the internet? I mean honestly has anybody here done 180 on a subject based on what somebody posted on forums or social media? If anybody is paying for people to do that they are throwing away good money.
Sounds like something a SHILL would say!

Ah ha, caught you red-handed!

[/sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
no sense trying to prove it...
I've debated in the 911 forum with a guy claiming to have been working at the pentagon under Rumsfield...

He was all about making excuses for the 2.3 trillion debacle on 9.10.01.

On the other hand, the book-keepers in the pentagon turned out being the desired target of the missile/drone?

If he was there, he couldn't have been here?

acceptible link-site?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

don't forget, new guy brings the doughnuts.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Hi MOD!

A MOD with believable stats! I must say this is unique........

They have not gotten to you ..........yet.

Some people cannot cope with confrontation so when being confronted they walk away instead of defending their original position...... just like when the police make people admit to a crime that they did not commit.

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Someone needs to contact Augustus. He holds the key to Z345.

We must work quickly if we are to succeed.

Wait, I'm a girl. I can't be a Mason. Boooo.

It's cool, we didn't tell anyone.

link   
a reply to: MrSpad

no its effective. I've seen it in action before where a thread will get too hot and shill comes in to diffuse and misdirect members or thread away from direction it was going.

you've never known a truth, known the other member knows the truth too and then posts an outright lie to deny discussed truth. I see it from time to time. it's usually a tacit way of saying hey dont talk about this or at least not publicly on the forums.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How do you tell? There are tell-tale factors. If you are tuned-in to it, it can be discerned. They aren't dumb people, on the contrary, and use scripted material at times. I am not on the site as much as I was in the past, so I can't guide you to one now. Well, none that I feel strongly about, so I don't know of any active ones right now.

It will occur to you one day, and you will explore the person. You'll see.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I do have a serious question for you. Even if everyone you spoke to was a paid shill, does it matter? Are you not discussing a topic and basing the replies on the information presented? Do you fact check anything?

If I bring credible links to prove my point, it doesn't matter that I get paid $187,500 a year plus bonus to post here.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You do know why some people have absolutely ridiculous stats right?

There was a bug in migrating data sometime in the past and it "gifted" anyone who was a member at that time with ridiculous amounts of stars, flags, etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The jig is up Son! I just hope so in time to make an impact!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
ATS doesn't need paid members, they automatically do it for free in opinions.

ATS doesn't pay them, and they get banned quite often.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: networkdude

hey don't want to be the new guy who tries to outdo everybody in the office just to get attention and brownie points with the boss, but I totally brought danishes, assorted bear claws and cinnamon rolls instead of donuts.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Corporate Espionage

All Roads Lead to Rome.

You can't expect those with short term memory and limited attention span to even know what you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
A MOD with believable stats! I must say this is unique........

They have not gotten to you ..........yet.

He's not a Reptilian. Stars > 1 million, you're eating gerbils for lunch.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Of course there is...why would a well used, popular website like ATS which regularly discusses sensitive topics and Government and corporate shady agendas, be left out of the monitoring and disinformation campaigns? It wouldn't be.

I think a lot of the regulars have a rough idea who these groups / packs of government employees are too (the 'tag' team groups)

Never going to mention names...i feel quite sorry for the poor slobs actually.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join