It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a newbie, please be kind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Just want to say, I have been lurking here the past couple nights, and this site is right up my alley. I'm a night owl, I have been listening to Coast to Coast AM, since 1997, I love the para-normal. Although I have never had any para-normal experiences, I believe there are things that just can't be explained away. I'll ask lots of questions, but also have lots of opinions. I look forward to learning alot from this site.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ky Wildcat

Glad to have you on board. u2u me if you have any questions

FredT

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Welcome to the site, I started out as a lurker as well, and listened to coast to coast waaaaay before I ever joined.

Hope you have fun, feel free to send me a u2u if you have any questions.

JAK

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello Ky Wildcat welcome to ATS.

Here: Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is a great number of fantastic links, all courtesy of Zedd, which covers pretty much any question you might have.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, just remember to have your tin-foil hat at the ready.

Jack

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hello Ky... well for the most part, everyone here is nice, if not the Mods are all over them.... but the opinions can come across pretty strong sometimes.. don't be afraid of that... Welcome!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hi, I too am a new member of this fine fine discussion board
. I found this about a week back and have been pouring over all the wonderful threads. Glad to see there are others out there as confused as I.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Awesome..... a KY Wildcat here..

I'm originally from Ashland KY !

So nice to have you here, You'll love it. If you have any questions or need any help, just ask.

GO BIG BLUE !!!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys, I have always been interested in this kind of stuff, but usually had to keep it to my self, to keep from being labled a kook. My dad was a UFO freak, and it kinda rubbed off on me. I'm amazed at how the skeptics, love to try to debunk everything they can't explain, their explainations of things are more outlandish, then anything we could come up with. BTW where do I find discussion on Ghosts?

JAK

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You should be able to find what you are after listed here in the Paranormal Studies section Ky Wildcat.

And remember the handy ATS search function for any future needs.

Jack

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Welcome...

No kid gloves though, into the water with the rest of the sharks!!!

Ally-oops!!!

*SPLASH!!!*

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
You should be able to find what you are after listed here in the Paranormal Studies section Ky Wildcat.

And remember the handy ATS search function for any future needs.

Jack

Thanks JAK.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome

And i hope you enjoy your stay here on ATS, look forward to seeing you around the board

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ill be as nice as a Chick can be !!! WELCOME ... ENJOY !!!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
*Be's Nice*

Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thanks asala for the help, and thanks once again everyone for making me feel welcome here.

new topics

top topics

join