It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Going To Hell?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

For criminal acts and violence on the stage
For being a brat
Refusing to act your age
For all the decent citizens you've enraged
You can go to Hell

For gambling and drinking alcohol constantly
For making us doubt our parents authority
For choosing to be a living obscenity
You can go to Hell

You're something that never should have happened
You even make your Grandma sick

You'd poison a blind man's dog and steal his cane
You'd gift-wrap a leper
And mail him to your Aunt Jane
You'd even force-feed a diabetic a candy cane
You can go to Hell

You're something that never should have happened
You even make your Grandma sick For criminal acts and violence on the stage

For being a brat
Refusing to act your age
For all the decent citizens you've enraged
You can go to Hell

Do you think Alice Cooper will be going to heaven or hell?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well I just checked the site out, and it was quite amusing apart from one small oversight. They put satanic music on there which is great, we all love a bit of rock n roll. But how are you supposed to play the tunes backwards to get the messages???

"Please get your whole head infront of the shotgun, thankyou for calling"

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Many of you sure like to talk about how some Christians did you wrong; like no non-Christians ever did.

If I stereotyped people like some of you do, I would hate white, black, red, young, old, tall, skinny, fat people...etc...Everyone.

You poor little mistreated things...

You all want some cheese to go with your whine??

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Alice Cooper! Right on man!!

Hes going to hell, so u know it has to be a cool place. Like Thor said: hot devil dudes and chicks and heavy metal music! it will be like highschool again!

In case you christians werent aware, there are men who pay 1000 bucks an hour to be chained, whiped, and tirtured with fire, whips, and snakes.
So hell isnt a deterent to them.

To quote Metallica in an old favorite of mine, disposable heros:

Why am I dying
Have no Fear
Why am I dying

Hell.hell is here.

Youre in hell. Youre redemption is death. Thats it.

Well, unless youre Thor, then u get to go to a killer party with devil chicks in big hooters and good music.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

you know i always found it amusing when Christians walk up to Satanists with this hateful look and go "you're going to hell"

Well king, i am a satanists and i do get told i'm going to hell, i'm a minion of satan, i get descriptions of nashing of teeth etc etc. I get christians following me with leaflets saying to read the part on repentance and get told that i am being prayer for . I have to say at times it is quite irritating, some wont take "no sorry, i'm not interested" as an answer and force religious booklets on me, unbeknown to them that i've been to church as a child and i have read the bible, so dont require further information on christianity! I dont understand why they pick me out of crowds as the only give away sign that i'm a satanist is some jewellery i wear. Its very odd.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
They were correct Lobo. And that was very witty, what you said to the abrasive Baptists. Yeah, really funny. Now.

Personally, I've never seen too many people come across Satanists and say anything to them. I mean, what do you do, spot a Satanists sitting in a library reading the latest copy of the Reader's Digest and approach him?

No I can smell their stink.

Can't you???

Anyway, Satanists are human too.

They are God's people as well.

Only they deny God's power over them and they concede it to Satan.

Satan accepts it, but even he cannot deny God of his power, therefore all Satanists are in God's hands.

For in the end, we will all be as one.

Satan and all.

Believe it or not.

What do they smell like?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed by the incredible lack of perspective and love this woman has, not to mention sanity, or disgusted by the fact that she is a Reverend and actually teaches this to other impressionable people. I can only hope that no children are exposed to this poison. I can't say as I remember coming home from church and having nightmares from the pastor's sermon, but this is definately one site that makes you want to tape up ALL your orifices and walk HER version of the straight and narrow. I wonder if she has ever disobeyed her parents (if she had them)? This is, according to her anti-homosexual rant, one of the sins worthy of death. Damn, I've been condemned since I was a child and all is lost. Oh well, guess if I'm going anyways I'll go ahead and join the pervert's whoremongering, alcoholic, satanist church of buddah. I was putting it off, cause I was afraid THAT might send me to hell, guess I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Alice Cooper is going to Hell?

Who the Hell are you to judge?

As a matter of fact, Alice Cooper repented, asked forgiveness and accepted Christ.

You've made a grave mistake. You think that people aren't supposed to look at your wrong-doing and "judge" you, which to you means dare comment about what you do. You've just given a great example of judging as relating to the Bible, and a fantastic example of not knowing what in the World you're talking about. Take hope, though. The fact that Cooper accepted the love of God and God accepted Cooper as His child would indicate we all have a chance, wouldn't you think?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
....and eating clay from the ground.

That's disgusting! Eating dust is what Satan does. And baptists obviously..... They carry this name in vain. The Baptist would never approve of such herecy. One church is worse than the other. They say they are the called and chosen, but only proove that they're not eternally with their hateful doctrines (like what they did to you and your mother in the name of Jesus, Magestica).

And Abraham: Next time someone says the Jews are evil, try to say that Jesus and Mother Mary are Jews, that all the Apostles were Jews, that Moses was a Jew, that Jacob was a Jew, that everything they believe in was brought to them by the Jews. "Baptist" Hipocrites! Dead people who boast about their sins. About smelling the wicked, don't be deceived. Many good things smell pretty bad. Like furtiliser for instance. Or like Paul said: We worship God to an odeur that brings life. He might have said this when they were forced to hide in the sewer in Rome during the persecution under C�sar Nero. From sh!t roses grow.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As for the references above: the Persian thing is Zoroastrianism (Zarathustra - search 'Avesta" for best results) long vanished save the Parsees in India - and this is one of several dualistic systems that see the world as a battle ground between Good and Evil, Light and Dark -as one will -in this case Ahura Mazda and Ahriman (not quite equal: Ahriman will disappear at the end of time (??): a more interesing dualistic faith/sect in Christian terms would be Manichaeism.
There's a certain simplistic appeal in dualism: note the Marxists with thesis and synthesis, or the black and white that Western party politics has degenerated into; but it's all rather empty...yin and yang, gin and tonic..blah..yawn.
Historically interesting, though.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Alice Cooper! Right on man!!

Hes going to hell, so u know it has to be a cool place. Like Thor said: hot devil dudes and chicks and heavy metal music! it will be like highschool again!

The only metal you'll get in hell is the liquid metal that float around you after you yourself is toast and no more. There aint no music in Hell. There aint no love in Hell. And if I'm not mistaken there is no Alice Cooper in Hell either. Just dead fools and bitches, no heroes, no rest. Just boiling lava.

On the other hand, Hell is not the correct word, since Hell comes from Norse Hel and was the volcanic place of torture where the Norse goddess Hel punnished the �ses (gods) who transgressed against Odin's laws. No humans went into Hel, only gods. I guess Loke would find himself there after he stole Mj�lne from Tor and deceived the �ses again and again, if he had only existed in the first place. Gehenna or the ben Hinnom Valley is the name of the place, not Hell. Hell is just a place in Norway where they have this blues festival.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is Satan real or memorex?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, yesterday, I saw a group that was rather interesting. It was the Black Israelites. They dress like the Black Power rangers and preach on the streets of DC with a powerful microphone.

They claim that the true Jews are black for we are the part of the lost 12 tribes of Israel that were scattered across the planet by God. I thought on this and remembered that the first Australians were black (aborigines) and the first Filipinos were black--begula (sp) (my wife, a Filipina, told me so). Now, how do black people get to be the first peoples in countries that are far from their orginal home, Africa?

Then, they said the picture of Jesus is a fake and they said to read a book by Sarah Bradford on the Borgias Family. The picture of Jesus that we all see is actually one painted by Leonardo da Vinci of a son of a pope.

Go figure.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
If you want to go by the commandments that i've broken, then yeah, to the firey pit of no ice cream I am headed.

Hell=Fire and Brimstone, hot devil chicks and heavy metal music.

Heaven=Puffy clouds, lame white robes and people playing the harp.

What sounds better?

lol

you ever heard the quote...

'it is better to reign in hell, than to serve in heaven'

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yuppper, that's pretty much my take on it...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
well i just find all relligious people very sad and shallow, even satanists, as satanism is just another silly relligion..

personally i dont belive in anything...

god doesnt exsist, the devil doesnt exsist, i dont belive in morality or anything else like that..

i think all morality is circumstantial.. its about self preservation and being one with nature...

people just like to be in a group... thats all relligious people are, either brainwashed or shallow people that have to be a part of something so they dont feel alone...

we are dieing as soon as we are born...we came here with nothing, we leave here with nothing..

we all die alone...

so all i got to say to you silly people is...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Although Blade Runner, I am pretty much agnostic, I believe we come from something, I just don't know what.

I don't believe in some spooky, invisable, father figure though. Nor do I believe in some ultimate evil. Evil is really no different from good, they need eachother to exist just as light needs darkness, there is not one without the other.

I believe philosophy, mostly Taoism. As for some final place where I am headed when I die, I just don't have a clue, but I believe that you continue along some means after death.

Energy doesn't disappear, it just changes...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
....I am not "religious" either,but over time I have found the need to have some sort of faith in something besides this world,precisely because we are alone,we live alone,we die alone.

It isn't about what you do for a living,or how much money or power you have,it is about taking what you have and helping others when you have what you need or more than you need.

By the way,the way most people treat each other here on this plane,this would probably qualify as hell,here and now.

I think it just may be that.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
yeah i know exacally what you mean, like when you die the energy doesnt stop, it could possibly go to the planet again, or it could go to the spirit world or something...

beliving in the possibility of the spirit world is pretty much what i think..

it has nothing to do with god jesus, allah mohamend, jah or any of figments of anybodys imagination though...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
....I am not "religious" either,but over time I have found the need to have some sort of faith in something besides this world,precisely because we are alone,we live alone,we die alone.

It isn't about what you do for a living,or how much money or power you have,it is about taking what you have and helping others when you have what you need or more than you need.

By the way,the way most people treat each other here on this plane,this would probably qualify as hell,here and now.

I think it just may be that.

yeah thats pretty much my phillosophy, i treat others as i would like to be treated.....

if somebody attacks me and trys to kill me if i kill them first i dont think there is anything wrong with that, as i dont belive in right and wrong..

it would be unfair to kill somebody for no reason, but if i was starving or in danger than i belive doing so called 'bad' things is completely 100% acpetable for your own survival..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join