It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Going To Hell?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Found this site to be quite interesting and funny.
Seems they are spouting christian teachings and the funny thing is the midi's are supposedly satanic rock groups. And if you reload the page you get a different tune. Just heard Filters Nice shot man and Black Sabbath's Children Of The Grave ok their a tad Satanic.

Also be sure to check out the song called Citizen In Hell
I gave up trying to hear the song because the lady keeps talking and then talks like Satan supposedly would. There is also a recording live from hell.
Sounds like a hell of a party going on...

yourgoingtohell.com

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
*has nothing to do with what is posted*

you know i always found it amusing when Christians walk up to Satanists with this hateful look and go "you're going to hell"

If i was a satanist and that happened i'd laugh and be like "well yeah and?"

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I remember when I was experimenting with religion, and chose Satanism for a bit, all these Baptists (southern Baptists at that) would tell me I was going to hell. I'd do something like place a hand on their shoulder, act kinda sad, shake my head and say "You poor, lost soul... you're going to heaven! I feel so bad for you!" and walk off. Got a laugh or two from my buddies

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They were correct Lobo. And that was very witty, what you said to the abrasive Baptists. Yeah, really funny. Now.

Personally, I've never seen too many people come across Satanists and say anything to them. I mean, what do you do, spot a Satanists sitting in a library reading the latest copy of the Reader's Digest and approach him?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
They were correct Lobo. And that was very witty, what you said to the abrasive Baptists. Yeah, really funny. Now.

Personally, I've never seen too many people come across Satanists and say anything to them. I mean, what do you do, spot a Satanists sitting in a library reading the latest copy of the Reader's Digest and approach him?

No I can smell their stink.

Can't you???

Anyway, Satanists are human too.

They are God's people as well.

Only they deny God's power over them and they concede it to Satan.

Satan accepts it, but even he cannot deny God of his power, therefore all Satanists are in God's hands.

For in the end, we will all be as one.

Satan and all.

Believe it or not.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
God's children, according to the Bible, are those that obey Him. We were all created by God, if that is what you are saying.

God gave us free will, even in the Garden. Because of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, the choices and paths are more numerous than merely not eating from a single tree.

If one choses to follow Satan, they have that right. They also have the right to leave that path and go to the cross and beg forgiveness, accpet the One who died for them and turn away from the one that desires their destruction.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Would you say that Satan has that right too, or is it too late for him???

I just want to know where you stand on that issue.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If you want to go by the commandments that i've broken, then yeah, to the firey pit of no ice cream I am headed.

Hell=Fire and Brimstone, hot devil chicks and heavy metal music.

Heaven=Puffy clouds, lame white robes and people playing the harp.

What sounds better?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And here's where I became 'disgusted' with religion and began to question...

I grew up in the south and went to church 'Southern Baptist' from the time I was just a toddler till about 7 or 8? years old. My mother was a single mom and still..she worked her a$$ off and got up with us on Sundays to go to church for a good bit of the day, and Wednesdays we would do the pot luck thing. Well...my mother was/is quite beautiful and of course being 'single' most of the men-married or not-would drool over her in church. But my mom was quiet, she went, listened to the preacher and went home basically *she didn't share too much personal info about herself* Until one of the preachers became quite fond of her, and it leeked that she was a single mother, then everyone started to 'shun' us and talk very bad about her. Yet she still continued to go and I often would hear her crying at night and asking God why they treated her this way? Well it ended up getting really ugly there and she stopped going and still took us kids..until one day at a bible vacation in Mississippi one of the Sunday school teachers told a girl that my mother was an evil witch and that basically we were going to hell- and she in turn, relayed that message to me! Well 8 years old or not! I knew what they were saying, and I stopped going as well and never stepped one foot inside a Baptist church since then.

You see, my mother was not evil, they were for thinking all those things about her and even saying those things so that her child would hear. That was a terrible thing to do to someone and therefore the Baptists religion and church can stick it *if you know what I mean*
Magestica

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I lived in Alabama for over 12 years.

Around 6 in Huntsville and around 6 in Fairhope.

Everytime I let baptists know my race(Jewish), they would simply say, "Really!!???!?!?!?"

Then I would say, "Um, yeah."

Then they would say, "You know that is wrong don't you???"

Then I would say, "What do you mean???"

They would say, "Jews are sinners."

I would say, "All Jews???"

And they would say, "If you are a Jew then God hates you."

I would then say, "Okay, is that why we are considered the chosen ones???"

That usually got them pretty angry.

They would say, "You killed Jesus!!!"

And I would say, "I did??? I don't remember that."

Then the conversion talk would begin.

They would say, "You know it isn't too late to be saved."

That is where I would start laughing and ignoring them.

Don't worry Magestica, you are not their only victim.

Many have been abused by these radicals.

Anyone who thinks that dancing is a sin is a fool.

Anyone who thinks that Baptism is the only way to reach God is quite mistaken.

No God is gaurded by the church.

God needs no protection.

Nor does he need any defense systems.

God can handle whoever comes his/her/it's way.

God doesn't need a group of radicals to do his job for him.

God is better than that.

God loves all, even the sinners.

The only way to be so-called "Saved" is through God, not throught the Baptist Church.

Those Baptists will have a rude awakening when the time comes.

That is if they can ever wake up.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've been (dragged in) to a few of them southern churches in Louisisana by an ex cajun girlfriend. Get drunk as a skunk saturday night and go repent your sins Sunday morning. Nothing like it when they start talking in toungues, breaking out the poisonous snakes for a lil Fais Do Do and eating clay from the ground.
Mags are you familar with the clay eating? Have you ate any clay? I didn't. I guess the closest I did was eating crawfish.

That must be a common thing with pastors down there because I know of heard of something similar happening where a married pastor and a married church member got caught in the church doing the hokey pokey while I was there.

I had a good time there them baptist sure know how to throw a saturday night keg party ! I hear from the Baptist that the Catholics are a bunch of alcoholics so next time I am there I will have to go there for church!

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It isn't a Church thing...its a PEOPLE thing.

I was brought up Roman Catholic...and had some good experiences, as well as some NOT so good ones with the Catholic faith and with people from other Religious affiliations.

I do not attend church any more...except on special occasions, like Easter/Xmas or when I visit my parents (who are devote and practising Catholics)...then its more out of respect for them that I attend. I would even say that I have a GREATER love for God, a greater connection...on a personal level...with the Creator than I ever had while attending Church. When people ask me what religion I ascribe to, I say "I have a faith, but not a religion"...my relationship with the Lord is between me and Him...not me, Him, some dude in funky coloured robes and few hundred other people.

One of the problems I have with some religions are the way some of their members present. For instance, the very same people who were all SOOOO holy and devote on Sunday were sometimes the same people drinking themselves stupid, beating on their kids and spouses, sleazing around in bars etc. Hypocracy. And it stunk to high Heaven,

Also...I hold spiritual beliefs that some would deem 'UnGodly'...evil...Devils Work etc. My mother for instance is a person who is so incredibly wonderful...she exhudes love...and I love her tremendously. A woman I am deeply blessed and so very proud to call my 'mum'. Yet she does things that some wold call 'Evil'...she receives 'messages' for people, helps 'heal' people through channeling energies...and is a very spiritually powerful person. What she does she does takes no pride from...she acknowledges she is merely acting on His behalf...utilising the 'gifts' He provided. Yet, in the eyes of some Church members, she would be denounced and shunned. That is something I have severe problems with.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Nope never ate any clay, but love them mudbugs mmm..mmm..good!

Yeah, those 'Baptist' sure know how to throw down, and then talk about how everyone else is going straight to hell..*what's the word for it?*...Oh yea, *hypocrit*..yepper that's how I see them. I'm really assuming that the preacher started preaching directly to my mom because she wouldn't jump in the ole sack with him..
Mags

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That's why they call it hell, because its a hell of a place !!!!!

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"What she does she does takes no pride from...she acknowledges she is merely acting on His behalf...utilising the 'gifts' He provided. Yet, in the eyes of some Church members, she would be denounced and shunned. That is something I have severe problems with."---Alien

That is exactly why I don't believe in organized religion.

I think you said it best when you said "I have a faith, but not a religion."

That is exactly how I feel.

The thing that I want to point out is this.

God is the judge, not the clergy.

Even though the clergy acts as a judge, it has no authority.

God is the only one with the authority to judge.

For God is the only one who can really know for sure the true intentions of men and women.

Therefore God can say what your mum's intentions are, but the church can't.

All the church can do is assume.

They assume that she has wronged others, all the while they do not even know the truth.

That is why only God can judge, because only God knows the truth.

You See???

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I agree with alien here. If everyone remembered that one sentence. Where it's individuals, not groups. Racism, secret societies, male/female chauv. etc. If you have a bad experience with someone, why add the blame to who they belong to. I got robbed once working graveyard shift at a hotel awhile ago. I'm not going to let that fear ruin it for other potential customers just because they might come in late too.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Your right, I certainly do generalize when it comes to religions and those who follow them. That is a very bad trait of mine and I'm working on fixing it by meeting and talking to as many people as I can in different religions.

However, I do tend to find that religion *certain ones esp* tend to speak as the entire group, maybe few that are speaking differently, yet still follow..do you get what I'm saying?? As it should be really, when a member of any group..you should represent that group in the best possible manner, otherwise it makes the whole group look bad.
Therefore everyone should always behave properly and be on their constant 'P's and 'Q's
..Right, I know that's not possible, but still when it comes to religion and churches, if your a dedicated member, then you need to speak well for everyone else who is a member, or correct their behavior with higher/nicer words..

I've had so many annoying experiences with religion, especially SB, that's why I spoke here and shared just one story...the one that stopped me from going to Southern Baptist Churches all together...I need not apologize for what they've done either, but I may one day find it in my heart to walk into a southern baptist church again. Why the hell not?? Hey..everyone deserves 20 or more chances to prove worthy right?
Magestica

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wait, telling a satanist he is going to hell? does anyone see the flawed logic in this? A satanist going to hell. Well duh!!! That is where they want to go!

And yeah, baptists on a whole are generally bad. The leaders anyways, the people, not always are. But the baptists seem to be more prejudice to everyone than the other branches of christianity.

Mag, feel kinda bad for you and your mom, had to suck. But hey, an "evil witch" does not exist. In fact, being called a witch is good, means you believe in "do what one wilt, as long as yee harm none" and are one with nature. So if ever called a witch, remember, it isn't bad, even though they say so.(christians) Kind of like punk. "I'm a punk" and other ways, so makes you think being a punk is good. Look it up in a dictionary before 1980's, punk is a homosexual prostitute.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Would you say that Satan has that right too, or is it too late for him???

I just want to know where you stand on that issue.

Thanks.

Doesn't matter, Satan has no desire to be "saved", he wants to usurp, overthrow and destroy.

To wonder if Satan has the "right" to be saved is to wonder if ginnea pigs can drive automobiles.

As far as Southern Baptists treating you badly for being Jewish, that is really news to me as I was raised in a Southern Baptist church and that was never the message. I've been around Southern Baptists and they've never exhibited that line of thinking.

There's been a couple times in the last couple of days that you or somebody else has said things about Christianity or Southern Baptists that doesn't ring true with any practice or doctrine that I've seen.

What is the relationship between Christians and Jews?

Christ came through the Jewish line, that was very well documented so that nobody could doubt that.
Christ was no rejected by the Jews, a study of how Christ interacted with the Jews makes it clear to anyone that it wasn't part of the plan that they accept Him as their Savior at that time. Had that been the case, the Church Age would not have come, the gentiles would not have been grafted into the family and we would have been out in the cold.

The Jews are the Apple of God's Eye. This is a sin? Of course not.
Paul is very specific not to boast, if the original branch was cut off so that we might be grafted in, how much easier might it be to cut off the grafted? The Bible is clear, A-V, extremely clear.

God has not forgotten His chosen people and will be dealing with them in the near future, during the Seven Year Tribulation. That time is headed toward us like a freight train, all it takes to understand this is to read current events and study them in the light of God's word.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
James, those who think they want to go to Hell do so because they have no clue about which they are talking, they are blinded to the fact that its not going to be a party or an orgy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join