It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 tumbles down the rabbit hole even further! Imminent volcanic eruption!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Straining credibility just a tad, the Malaysian investigators evacuated from the island because of a volcano about to erupt ... One day after they found it!!

MH370: Investigators evacuated from Reunion Island

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

It's a very active volcano, 3 eruptions this year alone.

RSOE

Le Piton de la Fournaise, one of the most active volcanoes in the world and a main tourist attraction on the Reunion island, was evacuated Thursday as authorities warned of an imminent eruption. The island's volcanic observatory, OVPF, registered a spike in seismic activity in the volcano, noting that the volcano was spewing out a large amount of gas and that the shape of the crater was changing in shape.

The report prompted authorities to issue an alert, warning of "a probable and imminent" eruption, and forced the evacuation of tourists and locals near the caldera of the volcano. The volcano, the name of which translates into "The Peak of the Furnace", has already erupted twice this year; in February and in May, with the episodes lasting a few days each.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

All I gotta say is LOL! I'm gonna go get some popcorn.

Edit to add: that was my next stop, thank you. Several eruptions this year already increase the likelihood of coincidence by a trillion fold.
edit on 31-7-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The U.S. obviously used HAARP to set the volcano off so any more evidence of their involvement with the downing of the airliner can be covered up.

Wait, wait.

*Adjusts tinfoil hat*

Hmm, seems like CERN was in on it too.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Lies we have satellite footage that's shows a Russian mig launching a missile at the volcano!

I'm still scratching my head over that, where did Barry get that picture and why did they run with it?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hang on, I'm confused...

What's the supposed conspiracy angle here?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
lolll mr Putin was the pilot?
a reply to: mindseye1609

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Everything needed to solve this mess has been out in the public venues since a couple of days after this plane was hijacked. People in power, just do not want it solved, period. If the jet had gone to the end of it's fuel, and ditched in the ocean, then the ACARS would have shorted out in the salt water. But they kept pinging for a couple of hours beyond any possible time in flight.

Add in a diversion landing for lack of fuel to reach their target in Lahore, Pakistan, This means that they landed in Northern India, along the south flanks of the Himalayas. After a couple of hours, when they blacked out the ACARS, they refueled and flew away at first light, without radars, but still with GPS's. They flew down the West Coast of India to where a deck officer on a ship saw them, taking a course over the ocean, away from the coastline. Then people in the Seychelles heard a big jet flying low and slow, over their heads, just after dark. Finally the pilot, or a remote controlled flight deck sent the airliner out over the British Protectorate Waters, East of Diego Garcia, and to a watery grave. This is why wreckage is starting to wash up along the islands east of the Horn of Africa.

The Indians sure wouldn't have let those hijackers back on the airliner, at that mountain airstrip, so they and maybe the remains of all the passengers are buried somewhere near that airstrip. And there's only a few mountain landing fields which can take a Triple Seven ER loaded down with passengers and baggage, without wrecking it.

To prove this you need a real high tech instrument. You need a decent sized Earth Globe, and a string. Those hijackers had pre-loaded GPS way points from Lahore, PK. to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. That's why they had to return to the Straits of Malacca, in order to re-acquire their previously mapped route. But all this jigging and jiving, ran them low on fuel, so that they then had to divert, and land on a remote Himalayan airfield. This must have caused consternation to the ground troops, who then made everyone, and everything, disappear. So the real question remains; "What was their original target in Lahore, Pakistan"??

This reply was intended to go onto the Guardian Newspaper's comments on Putin's knowing what happened. I'm sure that he knows everything I've posted here, as well. I map dowsed this with an acquaintance in Western Australia, but Putin has an entire floor of the very best map dowsers, keeping track of our missile subs, 24 - 7, 365 days a year. So he must have already asked for them to work out this puzzle, in their spare moments.
edit on 1-5-2017 by carpooler because: spelling mistake

top topics

join