It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten UFOs Filmed In Japan Same Day Scientists Use Worlds Strongest Laser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
According to some news sources, japanese air space has been "swarmed" by ufo's. Few days ago a sighting of 10 objects flying in formation and in erratic pattern has been reported. There is also a footage but the quality is a bit poor. As usual there are pro and cons. Pro, insist on the ufo phenomena while the cons say that are just balloons.

Strange lights were spotted in the sky above Osaka and the video went viral
It's had more than 170,000 views and still no-one knows what they could be
The lights appear to 'dance' and 'float' in the sky for more than two minutes
Some claim it could be evidence of alien life while others remain sceptical

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also antoher source: www.inquisitr.com...

Here is the video

An interesting fact is that this (as some were able to make a connection) these ufo's showed up the very same day scientists at Osaka University used for the first time the world's strongest laser.

Japanese Laboratory Fires World's Most Powerful Laser

A new laser, claimed to have been fired within a laboratory in Japan, is the most powerful on Earth.

The laser is situated in Osaka University and is called the Laser for Fast Ignition Experiments or LFEX. The mighty megalaser is roughly 100 meters (300 feet) long.

The laser emits a staggering amount of power: two petawatts or two quadrillion watts, which is equivalent to nearly 1,000 times the total of the world's electricity consumption per second. The energy of the laser beam is so vast that the laser has entered the record books as the most powerful laser ever fired, according to the researchers. The second most powerful, the Texas Petawatt Laser, emits only half the amount of power of the LFEX laser.

www.iflscience.com...

I personally don't know if these two things are related but certainly makes one think of the coincidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Actually there is more than one thread on the sighting. However mine is dealt differently as it bring up the connection between the sighting and the use of laser.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

The white dots remind me of the UFO incident over the White House back in the 1950's.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I saw a video once of someone videoing a flock of geese flying overhead and a reply to: Telos

By changing the settings on the camera to slightly out of focus the flock of geese looked like a fleet of white orbs instead. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue discussing at the above link. Closing duplicate.

new topics

top topics

join