It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pocket sized, Mind Modification device, CIA loves it, uses it a lot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Fiction says you.

Forgive me for not losing sleep over what you think is fiction.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I am not forcing you to believe, I am laying out what I found out.

Feel free to change the channel (thread) if you don't like it or want it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: justQ

Fiction says you.

Forgive me for not losing sleep over what you think is fiction.

And forgive me for not losing sleep over something some random guy said on the internet.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So your goal is to manipulate Mod to close this thread.

interesting ....

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So a random street cop knows about some soviet feel good gadget that was copied from a CIA mind control device, and it's common knowledge?

Sounds legit.

Ps - you've made it quite clear you're very, very pro-Russian. No need to say it every time you post.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

You do realize Saudis couldn't have taken down building 7

You do know about WTC 7

Do some research and get back to me

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: justQ

Why would I "change the channel"? Watching you try to squirm your way out of offering any proof is so delicious it's nearly palpable.

See, what I've noticed here is a trend. Rather than respond earnestly to people asking for proof, you instead attack their ideology and make ad-hominems. So, no. I don't think I'll be going anywhere. This is far too entertaining.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
but please try to respect the intelligence of the community

Why do you think you represent ATS community.

You are so Pro US biased, are you sure you are the one to ask me for things.

So because I lean west with my political ideology, my criticisms are deemed invalid?

You can't dismiss a dissenting voice just because you disagree with their ideology. You dismiss a dissenting voice by offering up proof of why YOUR claim is correct. So yes, I think most of the ATS community backs me when I say "We don't believe any wild conspiracy theory just because you insist it's true"

Well, yea, that's kind of exactly what happens.

OP has said in more than one thread they aren't interested in any kind of debate.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So a random street cop knows about some soviet feel good gadget that was copied from a CIA mind control device, and it's common knowledge?

Already answered on page one, but just so you don't have to click and read it. I'll repeat it.

His police station was having joint stings with KGB at the time. Just like say FBI cooperates closely with local police.

In the Soviet days intelligence agency was a lot more visible than say in the modern days of both US and Russia

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I am not forcing you to believe, I am laying out what I found out.

Feel free to change the channel (thread) if you don't like it or want it.

Now personally, i don't have a problem with this thread as it is in Skunk Works (if in Science, etc, then proof / evidence would certainly be required). However, to be fair, you aren't "laying out what you found out" as you didn't actually find anything out (if you had, you would have evidence). You are simply repeating something you were told. It may not seem like much but it is a huge difference.

As to the device itself, i can certainly believe it would be possible. Fundamentally, we are a bunch of electric currents charging around our own circuits so it should theoretically be possible to manipulate that. I don't necessarily believe the claims but do imagine it would be possible. I have personally seen video evidence of sonic weapons used in Somalia in the 90's for crowd control - it basically made people in the crowd fall over, pretty insensible and disorientated, and allowed troops to walk over and plasticuff them with no chance of a threat arising. It was actually pretty impressive non lethal technology. If you can do that with sound to the human body, i am pretty sure you could manipulate other human areas.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Certainly! I could see such a device possibly existing. In fact, I would not be surprised if such a device DOES exist. There are already studies that have been performed by civilians researchers that can induce the feeling of a "presence" in the room with you via electromagnetic stimulation through the scalp. Though, the device is bulky and has to be worn like a cap.

Could such a device be miniaturized and designed instead to promote feelings of contentedness? I don't see why not. After all, cell phones in the 80's were huge behemoths that were hardly "portable" and were purely for phone calls. Now we have a little black box in our pockets that can, at the swipe of a finger, access the entirety of human knowledge in an instant.

Technology moves in fascinating ways! All I ask of for this thread is the slightest evidence such a device exists beyond conjecture.

ETA: Here is a video explaining the helmet and how it works

edit on 31-7-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

A mind control method copied by Russia...it happens.

FYI: I personally love my country of the United States; I am a patriot.

So...when are you moving to Russia?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

My father is personal friends with One of the engineers involved. He wasn't in charge of the design comepletely but was involved in the design process pretty heavy. Out of his own mouth "o ya they coulda gone down if it got hot enough"

Chances are the Saudis ran into a big ole pile of thermite in the Raytheon offices on the top floors. This thermite burned and weakened the structure of 1 and 2 and dropped them. Might of even been controlled Dets to drop the towers as safely as possible.

Tower 7 I would be willing to bet was a mistake. Il bet they didn't want it to look so glaringly controlled detination and I don't know if another plane was supposed to hit it or what the deal was.

In my opinion the pentagon strike is a comepletely different event all together and doesn't even deserve to be talked about in conjunction with the towers. The pentagon I'm pretty sure was just a violent flare up of infighting among our armed forces. Look into the pentagon budget issues and Donald Rumsfeld on 9/9/01. All wayyyyy above my pay grade so I can't even imagine why this would of happened but it's pretty obvious it did IMO.

I've done plenty of research. Watching the movie "zeitgeist" doesn't count a research either. Make some phone calls talk with some professionals and get back to me.

edit on 31-7-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You support hearsay with more hearsay. Really doesn't mean a whole lot, man.

Your diction and syntax is pretty interesting though!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

As you said you love the US

and you are a patriot

Does this also mean you have no problem with 9/11 false flag or with creation of ISIS so they can do what they do

Hey......at least you know where you stand when it comes to your morality.

I used to be a patriot, being I guess smarter than average it didn't take me long to realize that my government doesn't return my feelings, and could kill me in the next false flag.

So I stopped being a patriot.

I am glad you still are, good for you

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Your diction and syntax is pretty interesting though!

I am glad my diction and syntax is interesting to you.

Feel free to read post above this one. Enjoy it, I hope you don't find it bitter to your ideology

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You can always tell a Russian playing an American because in key parts of a sentence they'll miss little nuanced words like "the", "an" & "with".

I also believe this story to be truthful in parts.

But I'm not fooled by the "I used to be pro USA" schtick.
Not at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
When someone requires some sort of proof, they should just get it themselves because they are the ones not believing it in the first place. IMO, the burden of proof comes from the unbeliever.

I find it funny that people ask for some sort of proof when it's obvious you don't have anything concrete...what do they want anyway? What kind of proof does it take? It's obviously bating and a way to get stars without adding anything valuable to the conversation.

I don't really believe of disbelieve anything if I don't have first hand experience...what is considered enough proof for someone who doesn't have first hand experience anyway?

Maybe someone won't like the source, however true it is and maybe someone thinks the source is secure and will believe a lie.

Also, this thread doesn't seem to be in skunk works for no reason.
edit on 31-7-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

As you have no clue as to what my ideology is, don't worry your little head over it.

I notice you ignored the whole "supporting hearsay with hearsay" part, though.

Figured that would happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
But what we al really want to know is... does it make kids behave?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join