It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am fed up and disgusted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am going to be truthful and blunt here. I, and many others, are fed up with the whole political system in this country. From the lying to the attempts to ban anyone who refuses to register as a Republican or Democrat from voting, and everything in between, I am piss pot tired of all of it.
I didn't like George "Dubya" Bush, I don't like Barack Obama. I honestly believe both of these corporate whores, and may I add, sick individuals, are two of the worst things to ever happen to this country.
What really pisses me off is the fact that despite the last 16 years, despite everything that has come to light, about 40-50 percent of you still play the partisan game. What's it going to take for you people to learn? Both sides are systematically destroying this country.
edit on 2-8-2015 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
My thread has been hijacked by trolls. I think I'll let this thread die. Thank you to all who posted.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

When someone says bad things about a person one dislikes, it is usually excused within ones own mind because the feelings expressed are shared, even if the expression was over the top or inappropriate.

Conversely, when someone says bad things about a person one likes, it is noticed and causes one to further examine the claims. Of course this leads to dismay because the examiner likes the subject who has been spoken ill of.

You are simply experiencing life as a biased human being. People claimed bush was the anti-christ (ask google) and a crook. Now they probably didn't attack his country of origin, but that's because it was obvious. Bush was, however, accused of killing thousands of americans (see 9/11 conspiracies). If I remember right cindy shehan called him a murderer and had a big following.

Step back and realize that you never want to be a politician. Public life would be hell, democrat, republican, or other.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would have added..I am fed up and disgusted with Obama .....just my opinion of this president

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I wonder how level-headed you'll be if . . . say. . . Trump/Palin is elected.

Maybe you'll still be respectful.

Who knows.

That's different. She would be the vice...like Dan Quayle or Biden.. Open season really. As long as we aren't insulting her looks or her children or that kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Maybe you should save your outrage for all of the people murdered by your god king obozos proxy army ISIS. This satanic freak should be in prison for treason and genocide.

But part of being a brainwashed leftist authoritarian is to never question the party line, so mass murder is ok if there is a "d" in front of the name.

Obozo should be talked about in the same way we do hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
My thread has been hijacked by trolls. I think I'll let this thread die. Thank you to all who posted.

You mean your thread has been "hijacked" by people who disagree with you. Why post a thread about a literal demon with the expectation that everyone is going to agree with you?

You have to be pretty delusional to post what you did in the first place and even more delusional to actually believe it. I could argue you started a troll thread, but if you actually believe this nonsense that's pretty scary.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I hate both sides of the aisle but distinctly remember some horrific comments hurled here and all over the internet during GWB's terms. This is nothing new, happens every time and both sides are equally guilty.

*SpeakerOfTruth is spot on.

edit on 3-8-2015 by RoyBatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

you're from the UK and you think you have free speech??? lol

Jaden

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: proob4
Bush sucked and so does Obama. The whole dual paradyme sucks. get over it! Let me guess you will vote for Hillary?

Ahhh the 2D American way of thinking.......cause one only 99% dislikes obama and not 200% despise him you might be a red commie democrat voteing obama loving future hillary voter.

So predictable

You're a brit you have no say. Good day sir! And no I cant stand "Killary"!

I dont have a vote.

However I have freespeech so I do have a say
Only if you are an American, in America...And we're losing that fast...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join