It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am fed up and disgusted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Next time you see someone wearing an Obama t-shirt, ask them these 3 questions..

What are the 3 branches of government?

What is an executive order?

Which is better, sour diesel or lemon kush?

Yeah, but next time you see someone who's a hardcore conservative supporter, ask them these 3 questions...

Point out New Zealand on a world map?

Why should the lower class be forced to work for $4 an hour?

What's better for defending yourself against minorities who only earn $7.25 an hour, a Glock or Berreta?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

with the vitriol going on about President Obama. I'm just so pissed off at the horrid, appalling things people say about him.

Perhaps you might like to consider the possibility that that he may well be a captive of forces greater than his office and that anyone in his position in the not too distant past and in the future may also be. Should you conclude that this is likely to be case, the important question becomes on of are they a consenting or a non-consenting adult?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hypocrisy is a two way street. There's the left lane and the right lane.................hmmmmmm. P.S. I'm a hypocrite and I'm hitchhiking right now.

edit on 31-7-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
with the vitriol going on about President Obama. I'm just so pissed off at the horrid, appalling things people say about him.

I remember when GW Bush was President. I didn't really like him or his views. But I NEVER would have gone about saying ridiculous things such as: "he's the antichrist", "he's a crook", "he's not a citizen", that kind of bs, and things even worse that I am loath to repeat.

Actually now that I think of it, I've heard way worse things said about him. I've seen the worst of it on this site. I thought Facebook was bad, but some of the threads I see on this site are beyond the pale. I sometimes feel literally sick to my stomach with some of the things I see. So that tells me I need to stay away from the political threads on here. It's bad for my blood pressure.

Did I see people complain about Bush? Yeah, I did, but it never reached the appalling level it has with Obama. Many of you say your hatred of Obama has nothing to do with race. Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that bs. I think it's more than a coincidence that GW Bush is white and Obama is black/white.

The Secret Service has said there have been 50 times the threats against Obama as there have been for any other President. That is very telling to me. Something is very wrong here, and it makes me sad and very angry.

So go ahead and flame away. I don't give a rat's ass.

He represents the ending to a white led world. Southern man, etc can't handle the thought of their white world crumbling beneath them. It was easier back when they felt the warmth of their flag, the support of their police, the empowering feeling of being a majority... but all of that is gone now and not coming back. Once the curtain is completely pulled back, it will be time for justice. These fat, unapologetic, white world leaders will have to stand trial and pay back in blood for all of the millions of innocents that have died at their feet crying for mercy. No more celebrating sacrifices at thanksgiving, no more secret pagan societies, no more material desires, no more favortism.... they feel it for the first time in centuries, panic. Anxiety felt with knowing the tides HAVE shifted permanently towards an equal world where people can now see how wrong they all were in separating god and science. It's a secret that has kept us in conflict since the beginning of civilization. Sacred geometry proves it along with 3 6 9. 666 was never the mark of the beast it was the sign connected to the end of the white world. It was the mark of a God that came before theirs who didn't require the sacrifices of innocents to spread his word. Just as a parent always loves their children unconditionally. A false god would require power, punish those who are not his, make people live in fear. Whites are the most genetically weak people on this planet which have spread their diseases and illness across the world. Unfortunately trying to "breed" out other races has only spread their disease. A man with material wants is a man that has lost his spirituality. He feeds it by taking from others, never satisfied. Governments of the world are now setup to support those who have no connection to a true higher power. Blood and sacrifice were never the way to god but that's what America and many other countries are now based upon. It's almost as if pagan cults conspired to create a white Jesus to keep others feeling less worthy. Which would create a civilization in which these secret pagan societies could operate. Their time is ending, denial is a bitch. Their frustrations pointed at the first man of color that they see. It's so painful for them to actually accept that he is in charge no matter what they do. These pagan societies can no longer hide in America or anywhere else for that matter but they will try to survive. Unfortunately for them there is no more safe haven and descendants will now have to pay for the crimes of their "fore fathers."

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yeah, but next time you see someone who's a hardcore conservative supporter, ask them these 3 questions...

Point out New Zealand on a world map?

It's an island nation down around Australia, and I'm not talking about Tasmania.

Why should the lower class be forced to work for $4 an hour?

False question. There is no "lower class" as in people who are forcibly kept there. Instead, people move up and down through the socio-economic strata more than most realize ... at least in this country. Most people who are in the top, for example, will move in and out of it rather than staying there.

As for being forced, who forces them? A job in this country is still a contract between employer and employed. If someone is working for that wage, it's because they agreed to it. If you are referring to someone like a waitress, it's often because gratuities are assumed to make up the rest of her wage.

What's better for defending yourself against minorities who only earn $7.25 an hour, a Glock or Berreta?

Another false question.

Why do you assume minorities are the only ones making $7.25 an hour? Haven't we heard over and over that recent college grads are also stuck in those jobs? Are you implying that only minorities are graduating college and working minimum wage jobs?

Maybe if the economy didn't suck because of crony policies instituted by the current government, people wouldn't have to settle for those jobs.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

Wow! And this thread was about hatred and vitriol ... but I don't think it was quite in the way you just popped off with.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HighFive
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes, Bush inherited a tanking economy. The last six months of the Clinton administration he was making deep cuts in spending to finish his term with a surplus. He had to make the cuts because his policies had failed. There was still a surplus, but nothing like it was when he took office and was shrinking fast.

I stand corrected on the number of executive orders. My apologies.

GW was a six year president. The democrats got the last two. And I stand by my assessment. The democrats had super majority. They could have done anything they wanted to do. Anything. Without fear of veto. And the economy still tanked. Everything they criticized GW for they could have done something about. But they didn't.

I know that both parties play the same game. And it never ceases to amaze me that people can take sides so vehemently. And it amazes me that I do it to. Except for one thing. When I consider the actions of both parties I find myself very honestly ashamed of what the democrats do. I am angered by things the republicans do. But I have only been ashamed of the democrats. Neither party is a bargain. Together they would have to improve 100% just to be dysfunctional. But as an American I am more ashamed of what the democrats do to this nation than I have ever been of the republicans. And Obama is one of the biggest embarrassments we have suffered as a nation.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's an island nation down around Australia, and I'm not talking about Tasmania.

Yeah, but could you honestly tell me if it was west or east of Australia, without doing a google search? lol.

As for being forced, who forces them? A job in this country is still a contract between employer and employed. If someone is working for that wage, it's because they agreed to it.

They usually only agreed to it because they have no other choice, because it's the only way they can put food on the table.

There's nothing you can tell me that would make me believe that any 1st world individual would agree to work for $7.25 an hour. Unless they were some young person just looking for extra beer money, or were truly desperate and had no choice but to accept.

In the case of the truly desperate individual, they are clearly being exploited, which is obviously not acceptable.

Why do you assume minorities are the only ones making $7.25 an hour?

The OP clearly states that only 6% of people working for minimum wage are college students. With the average age of people working for minimum wage being 36.

imo, anyone who's over 18 and working for $7.25 an hour is by definition a minority.

edit on 31-7-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I find your premis insulting and it makes no sense.

Why wouldn't a conservative know their geography?

You do realize that you're stereotyping conservatives as stupid?

I'm conservative and have not only traveled to almost every state in the union but have also traveled to over 9 different countries.

New Zealand being one of them

Thank god all New Zealanders don't share your attitude.
edit on 31-7-2015 by OptimisticCynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i am not political at all, but the reason i don't care for obama is mostly because of the way he was so eager to pass the affordable care act that he had to bow down to insurance company lobbyists in order to get the votes he needed to pass the law and make changes to the law that benefit the insurance companies and not the american people. clinton did not do that.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow! I wasn't expecting so much of a response.

I'm not surprised at all to see the Bush memes come out. Again, I realize that people slammed him too, but I feel the vitriol against Obama is much worse.

Please stay on subject. I see some straying. The subject is not who the worse/better president is.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Are you blind?

Ever heard of Obamacare? Its mandatory you know!

8 Trillion more in debt! Hellooooo!!

Seriously you know the stats on food stamps and the labor participation rates, and all that. Anyone can see the issue's with race, religion, and economic factors!

As Alinsky says "useful idiots"

Did you read the book? Probably not.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Liberals are so sensitive. I apologize for the micro aggression I'm only cisgender.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

No I didn't.
Never even heard of the guy until ATS.
www.rawstory.com...
The video has foul language.

I don't see obamacare as controlling the health care.
There as ALWAYS been debt, and not sure if you know this but like a third of that debt comes from the wars we have been fighting.

Seriously you know the stats on food stamps and the labor participation rates, and all that. Anyone can see the issue's with race, religion, and economic factors!

As has always been the case, it's not like these are new problems.

You can spin all you want and let WND and conservative treehouse tell you all you want.

Doesn't some how make it true.
Useful Idiots indeed.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh, poor obama!

Maybe for just one minute you could feel sorry for our country... For the people without jobs, for the impoverished who are encouraged to stay on welfare, for the constitution and for the countless liberties stolen from us.

Feel bad for anyone spied on by the NSA, journalists who've been fired for honest reporting, for kids in schools everywhere eating cardboard for lunch.

Feel bad for the people who lost their pensions and houses under bank bailouts, for our young people paying ridiculous amounts on their student loans.

You're rooting for then wrong team.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Obama is a lying, cheating, deceitful man. Everybody ahead of me has probably pointed out his blunders and anti-American behavior. I'm not going to go further here. I will ask though...

How long has it been for America where you didn't have to vote for the 'lesser of two evils' ? I'd say very likely since Regan.
Your condescending attitude doesn't help your position either.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I very much appreciate your post. Is your reply to me specifically? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's certainly true. Bush never got even half the hate. There will always be some hate for the President from the opposition party, that's a given, but the Obama stuff is so much worse. Obumer and Barry and everything else they call him.

Very short sited. Bush was far worse...with torture and making money from IRAQ ...You know that Haliburton made almost 40 Billion.

It really shows you how brainwashed and stupid someone is when they start right in with the Obama insults. Usually not even regarding policy. Which is the important thing. They'll talk about him being a muslim or his wife being ugly...or him not being a citizen or him destroying this country or the constitution. NOne if it even remotely true....just brainwashed foolilsh people paroting the right wing propaganda machines.

REally makes me sick.

Good thread!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Thanks.

When Bush was President, I always liked his wife. I felt Laura Bush was really classy and cool.

I see people insulting Michelle Obama, saying hideous things about her too. I just don't get it. It's sickening.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I wonder how level-headed you'll be if . . . say. . . Trump/Palin is elected.

Maybe you'll still be respectful.

Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join